• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πš πš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš“πšŠπš”πšŽ πšœπšžπš•πš•πš’πšŸπšŠπš— ?

mogy

your mom's friend
Copy of Westbrook_ On the road (1).png

on june 24th, 2018, a terrible tragedy struck the small town of oak hills, when the town's golden boy, the 15-year-old jake sullivan, disappeared.

this was obviously especially hard on the people closest to him, who all blamed themselves for jake's disappearance even though it wasn't their fault in the slightest.

there was nothing solid, evidence-wise, which could help the police find jake, which was why the town itself organized fairly frequent search parties, in hopes of locating jake or finding something which could help the police determine his whereabouts.

unfortunately, one of the search parties had been successful, and jake's lifeless body was found in a sleeping bag with multiple stab wounds near the riverside close to the town, just two weeks after his disappearance was initially reported.

a murder investigation was opened after that, but the police ruled the crime as a cold case, due to the lack of evidence they could go off of.

now, almost two years after the unfortunate events involving jake sullivan, a family of five is moving into town, which wouldn't be anything special if the middle son didn't look identical to the murdered jake sullivan.

Copy of Westbrook_ On the road (2).png

jake sullivan's older sibling | taken | by: Winona Winona
jake sullivan's girlfriend | open | by:
jake sullivan's best friend | open | by:

nathan white | taken | by: mogy mogy
nathan white's older sibling | open | by:

a young reporter/journalist | taken | by: lion. lion.

seeing this is not nearly enough roles for all of the people interested, there is a chance your character won't make it. if you, however, have any ideas for a new role i haven't put in here, i would love to hear it.

Copy of Westbrook_ On the road (3).png

rp:

this is a detailed mystery roleplay, which basically means that your characters will be finding new clues and locations which will eventually help you and the other roleplayers figure out what really happened to jake sullivan on that dreadful night of june 24th.

i, as the game master, will be leading you through this roleplay, giving the characters clues and leading them to new locations.

outcomes/endings:

there is an infinity of outcomes to this roleplay, which means a lot of things your characters do can drastically change the outcome, but as well as that, what you and your fellow roleplayers figure out/don't figure out plays another strong component in the outcome we will get.

i will not be pushing the characters towards a certain outcome, just towards clues which can help get us to a desired one.

cs:

there won't be a normal character sheet page on rpn for this roleplay, and it won't be a first come, first served.

to apply for a spot, send me a private message before you fill out the character sheet. i will tell you things you need to implement into your character before you make them. if your character fits the role, you will be considered for acceptance.

if you are accepted depends on how many people have submitted characters for your spot and if your character is the one which stands out.

once we get all the spots filled, i will be posting all of the characters in the lore page of the roleplay, so everybody can get acquainted with the other roleplayer's characters.

full name:
nicknames:
short biography:
secret ideas: (secrets your character has, 4+)
face claim: (would be highly preferred)
other:

ooc:

for simplicity, the out-of-character will be on discord.

Copy of Westbrook_ On the road (4).png

1. be realistic
this is a realistic roleplay, and i expect you to treat it as such.

2. no metagaming
your character doesn't know everything you know even though it can be a pretty thin line, so please do watch out for accidental metagaming. if you aren't sure about something, you can always ask me.

3. frequency
be ready to post at least once every two days, and if you can't, i'm sorry, but this roleplay isn't for you. (if you are sick or going on a trip or just cannot post for whatever reason, just make sure you tell me)

4. length
the minimum length for this roleplay will be set at 4 paragraphs per post.

5. romance
romance is okay as long as it doesn't take away from the plot and halt the roleplay.

6. questions
when it comes to me, i always prefer you ask everything instead of assuming something, and i am always open to every question you might have.

7. don't dip
a lot of people have shown interest in this roleplay, and if your character does make it in, make sure you are going to be committed to this. it would be a shame to have to restart the roleplay because you realized you weren't interested anymore.​

Last edited:
oh dang, this is neat. im interested!

i have started to receive character sheets and i have to say that they are absolutely amazing.

seeing i would like to start this as soon as possible, i'll put the character sheet due date at 18th of march to give everybody enough time to make their characters.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back