• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πš–πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš β‹†β˜… [ closed ]

Very interested. Gonna have a go at Beflaurus. I have an idea in mind. Quick question before I get started on him? Would you permit an illegitimate child? Of course this would be a secret. Also I’m all for the drama so if anyone wants our characters to be (ex-)lovers I’m all game.
welcome aboard! c:
yes, i would allow an illegitimate child.
also, the roleplay isn't first-come, first-serve so relationships will be planned after the characters have been accepted!

Ahhhh! What a lovely concept! Not even going to lie the reply count is a bit intimidating, but I do believe I caught you saying that it's not first come first serve. If that's the case, and if it's alright, I'd love to hop on!

Ahhhh! What a lovely concept! Not even going to lie the reply count is a bit intimidating, but I do believe I caught you saying that it's not first come first serve. If that's the case, and if it's alright, I'd love to hop on!
thank you! it is indeed first-come, first-serve so feel free to sign up c:

Super interested! Getting an idea for a major gastronome who doesn't come from Beflaurus... Anyway, lovely idea. Will definitely submit a character. (:

smol bump.

having more male characters sign up would be nice. c:

no longer taking any more applications for the other five countries until we get more for sleynia and wheso - female or male.

press here to see list of applications.

thank you!

Last edited:
hi all! giving the thread a bump.

the roleplay is still ongoing and is currently on the second chapter.
we are down to three pairings, however are missing one prince of atrya that pairs up with my character, princess anastasia, if anybody is interested in applying. (-:
(the countries osmurg and graile are also free if you are wanting to change to either of those.)

the rules still apply in terms of having discord to participate in the out of character and 500 word minimum per post. feel free to familiarise yourself by checking out the characters right now and reading what’s currently going on.

if you are interested, please private message me a general idea of your character, what he will be like, a little on his backstory, his faceclaim and a writing sample that can be a writing you’ve produced for anything.

thank you for reading! c:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back