• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy πš†πšŽ π™°πš›πšŽ 𝚊 π™±πš›πšžπšπšŠπš• π™Ίπš’πš—πš | ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐΙ₯Ι” ɟo Κ‡no

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Pretzel Heart

Afterimage of Broad Daylight

Rules:

✡ Yahll are Rpers you know this. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Metagaming, ect. I will shut it down as soon as it rears it's head. After all, life is about learning how to lose until you slowly abandon all hope

✡ DO NOT POST OOC OUTSIDE OF THE OOC THREAD I s2g this rustles my OCD ass jimmies so hard

✡ Keep it civil we're here for a fun time not a gun time

✡ You must be okay with character death! However that death may or may not be permanent. I'd recommend making 2 characters or else there might be times when you have to wait to jump back into the story but it's up to you. You can also decide to make another one later on if you want. No one will be killed off willy nilly or out of nowhere, don't worry I will treat you, your creations, and this story with respect

✡ Speaking of every RPer can have up to 2 characters, later down the line that number might increase

✡ Your character will be from our world, in our time, just like you or me. It doesn't matter where they're from though as everyone will understand each other's language as if everyone is speaking their native tongue

✡ After reserving a spot you have 1 week before I open it back up (more info about reserves are on the Character page)

✡ If I ask you to make changes to your CS or a post please don't take it personally and please don't argue with me, it's really unpleasant to be yelled at for doing my job. I only do it because I need to ensure some consistency in the RP, especially because this story heavily focuses on mystery aspects. If you make a mistake, it's not a big deal! But I can't have misinformation spread.

✡ Be able to post at least once a week (reasonable exceptions are reasonable)

✡ Also don't double post / spam the IC. Especially if you're directly interacting with a specific character, it's only polite to give them a chance to respond before jumping to someone else.

✡ Please no one liners. I'd really like to see no post shorter than 300 words, but this is a casual/semi-lit RP so don't worry bout it too much. If someone types out like a 4000 word novel and you respond with one line of dialogue tho that's a problem

✡ If you read the ruurules answer in your reservation PM which song you'd like to play on the Furby Organ (the correct answer being, of course, none, bc the Furby Organ constitutes Cruel and Unusual Punishment under US law).

✡ The RP is always open (until it's full) and you can leave at any time. If you don't post for more than 2 weeks expect your character to be killed. But hey, I will guarantee it to be a glorious death.

✡ There will be extensive Lore but it will be unlocked over time by the characters in the story.

We have an official Discord which you can join here or with the code 2Qhguen.
Joining the Discord is now a requirement for the RP.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I am here.

hey! Reading through everything and do we send you the ghost to reserve a tarot card or do we just PM you to reserve it and then add the ghost as I got confused with the bit about how the ghost doesn't necessarily need to be finished before the RP starts.

sorry if I'm being stupid or something, it's late for me and I haven't slept properly.

hey! Reading through everything and do we send you the ghost to reserve a tarot card or do we just PM you to reserve it and then add the ghost as I got confused with the bit about how the ghost doesn't necessarily need to be finished before the RP starts.

sorry if I'm being stupid or something, it's late for me and I haven't slept properly.

No worries! If you have a question chances are someone else might be thinking the same thing. :3

The Reservation PM should have 4 things in it (3 from the Character page, 1 from the Rules). The reason why I said send me your Ghost in the PM is to try and avoid situations where someone spends a lot of time developing a character and then at the end I have to tell them an integral part of that character has to be changed bc they had the same idea as somebody else. But if you haven't come up with it yet then that won't be an issue.

Last edited:
No worries! If you have a question chances are someone else might be thinking the same thing. :3

The Reservation PM should have 4 things in it (3 from the Character page, 1 from the Rules). The reason why I said send me your Ghost in the PM is to try and avoid situations where someone spends a lot of time developing a character and then at the end I have to tell them an integral part of their character has to be changed bc someone else already took their idea. But if you haven't come up with it yet then that won't be an issue.
Right, thank you!

I don't have any questions, I just want to say that this RP seems hella unique and interesting. If my schedule pans out properly, I'll definitely join.

Right I finished updating my characters if you need to look at some example (of course most of the useful information is secret eheh)

I really appreciate the interest so far and I love everything you guys have come up with! Can't wait to see how it all pans out. ^ ^

By the way a few extra things I didn't mention before:

- Your character will start off the RP with amnesia, so try and leave their backstory hanging off at an uncertain place. Whether they are dead or alive, what they were up to immediately before waking up, ect... these are all things to be discovered over the course of the RP. But otherwise don't shy away from details in your CS. Nothing is too innocuous, you never know how it may help inform the story we will tell
- You can create preexisting relationships between characters if there is an RPer you want to work with, but they will have amnesia so don't expect them to immediately recognize that connection, if at all
- This experience is meant to be a punishment, so try and include people who would [ deserve ] it. Yeah, the meaning of sin here is flexible, but I think the story strengthens the deeper they fall into that category. But again, it's ultimately up to you. I won't accept anyone who is [ innocent ], however.
- The connection between your character, their Arcana, and their Ghost should tell a cohesive story centered around a specific theme. The exact interpretation is up to you, but I should be able to clearly visualize the thread between them. And the more developed that story is, the more I have to work with on my end. ;>
- So far the response has been leaning heavily towards using Discord but nothing is finalized yet

It depends on how people do with their CS but I'm hoping to start the RP next Monday. But we'll see how things go and let me know if you guys have other ideas. :>

Good luck working on your characters!

Last edited:
Going to have to bow out as the cards I was going to try to go for have sadly been snagged, guess I should have been faster haha. Wish you all the best of luck as this is super original and interesting! <3

Going to have to bow out as the cards I was going to try to go for have sadly been snagged, guess I should have been faster haha. Wish you all the best of luck as this is super original and interesting! <3

That's fair, didn't expect things to go that quickly myself. ^ ^;

If you change your mind or want to check if the spot has opened back up feel free to stop by anytime! :ghostv: And good luck with your future RPs!

Alright so just a heads up that all but 3 Arcana (The Star, The Sun, and The Devil) have been reserved so if you are interested in the RP or want to reserve a second character now would be the time to speak up. I've decided to close the interest check but those who already responded still have a chance to join and I'll give you priority over people making a second character. This is the last time you will be tagged so no worries if you've changed your mind, I won't pester ye. xD

Of course if people don't make their reservations / drop the RP I will open it back up. But there's no real need to be at 100% capacity so I'm pretty good with everyone we have now. :)

Really I did not expect to see much interest in the RP so I'm very touched at the response and can't wait to see all your characters and get started. I've been working hard on my end, too, to make sure it will be a great experience for everyone.

Also please join the Discord as soon as you get a chance, it's now linked in the Rules along with a few other updates on the Character page. ;>

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I think I'm gonna have to drop. Some IRL events have popped up and it will be taking almost all of my time for the week or so. Sorry about the inconvenience.
I hope your roleplay goes well though!

Thanks izayoiix izayoiix , FoldedPages FoldedPages , hosaki hosaki , Wolfe, Chubs, and Cross are officially accepted!

Welcome to the forest. ;>

This RP is now sponsored by Dream Daddy and Hypnosis Mic~

Life. Life. Necromantic Necromantic
Final reminder that your reservations expire today. If you need more time give me a heads up or else I'll assume you lost interest in the RP.

For everyone else... we start tomorrow πŸ‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back