• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ป๐™พ๐š‚๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฑ โ€” [ forms ]

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
[class=slider] transition-duration: 2s; width: 600px; height: 400px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/a4899aa06431344e19556f33bdcdd5f4/d72298504c1d797f-50/s640x960/170d2ba56448d7300e9b874b439717a01f46aaa8.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; color: #fff; position: absolute; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; overflow-y: hidden; [/class] [class=sliderup] height: 0px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script=slider] set slider 1 [/script] [script class=slider on=mouseenter] if (eq ${slider} 1) (addClass sliderup) [/script]
[div class=slider]
the losers club
welcome to grimwood
a small town with a lot of secrets. there are a lot of stories about grimwood revolving around the sinister forest that borders the town, the alleged encounters with the supernatural, and of course, the disappearances. the crime rate is pretty low here in grimwood, but there have been a couple of disappearances over the years that have remained unsolved to this day that make the town a tourist spot for those fascinated by the paranormal and interested in proving if there is some truth to it.

of course, nobody has ever found any actual proof, and the people living there live pleasantly... more or less. every family has their troubles, every high school has its drama, and this town is no different as far as that is concerned. but a certain set of people know that some of those stories are true.

and a few more youngsters are about to learn that same truth.

the unfortunate six
the princess
played by nymphadora. nymphadora.
the drama geek
played by ShadyAce ShadyAce
the psycho
played by @luna.
the outcast
played by nymphadora. nymphadora.
the brains
played by ShadyAce ShadyAce
the jock
played by @luna.

the stuff we need to know
name.
nicknames.
age. (17/18)
d.o.b
gender.
sexuality.
p.o.b
ethnicity.

appearance. (1 para description)
dist. features.
ailments.

vices. (5)
virtues. (5)
what's in their bag?
favourite horror movie?
opinion on religion?
biggest fear? (for plot purposes, *evil laugh*)
optimist or pessimist?
cautious or impulsive?
leader or follower?
temper. (scale of 1-10)
book smarts. (scale of 1-10)
street smarts. (scale of 1-10)
team work. (scale of 1-10)
obedience. (scale of 1-10)

family.
background. (brief)
misc.
[/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #2794b3; color: #fff; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 2px; background: #2794b3; width: 30px; height: 30px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #fff; color: #2794b3; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 9px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #fff; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] color: #2794b3; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] display: inline-block; padding: 2px; color: #2794b3; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .5s; width: 380px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 22px; background: #f6f6f6; color: #000; height: 380px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents4 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"][/div]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents1 show"]
maverick callaghan
the jock
[div class="tabContents tabContents2"]
[div class=tag]name
maverick vincent callaghan
[div class=tag]nicknames[/div] he almost exclusively goes by ricky.
[div class=tag]age[/div] eighteen
[div class=tag]d.o.b[/div] february 22nd
[div class=tag]gender[/div] male
[div class=tag]sexuality[/div] heterosexual
[div class=tag]p.o.b[/div] grimwood, america
[div class=tag]ethnicity[/div] irish + czech + native american (cherokee)
[div class=tag]appearance[/div] ricky stands quite tall, at a little over six feet tall. he has a lean, slightly muscular body due to his daily work outs as well as his active participation in sports. ricky has always been considered a very good looking guy and that, along with his charm, has always helped when it came chatting a girl up. he has jet black hair that is usually falling over his forehead, but he has been known to spike it up every now and then, using just his hands and some water. he hates using hair products. most of the time, you'll find ricky sporting plain t shirts and jeans with his letterman jacket over it. sneakers are his best friend, and aside from that, he's not really picky when it comes to what he wears, though he can certainly gussy up if need be โ€” and he finds himself needing to do that a lot for his father's charity events. all in all, ricky's quite an attractive young man, with an ever present smile on his face, though when that smile fades, he does have, what most people would call a 'resting bitch face'.
[div class=tag]dist. features[/div] left cheek dimple + letterman jacket + charming smile
[div class=tag]ailments[/div] n/a [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents3"]
[div class=tag]vices
cunning , stubborn , bossy, occasionally oblivious , holds grudges
[div class=tag]virtues[/div] charming , controlled temper , friendly , quick thinker , got a big ol' heart
[div class=tag]bag contents[/div] journal for his writing (shh) , gum , some fiction book or the other , bottle of water , spare t-shirt (to change into after practise)
[div class=tag]favourite horror movie?[/div] "cujo. that counts, right? that dog was messed up."
[div class=tag]opinion on religion[/div] "i know there's a word for it but i don't know what it is, but basically, i'm not too big on religion? like, i believe that there could be something out there but i wouldn't classify it into religion, if that makes sense?"
[div class=tag]biggest fear[/div] "disappointing people mainly. and also dogs. i know, i'm a horrible person. i've just had bad experiences with dogs so i tense up whenever they're around."
[div class=tag]optimist or pessimist?[/div] "i like to think i'm an optimist."
[div class=tag]cautious or impulsive[/div] "cautious. i can't afford to make mistakes at this point in my life โ€” especially with who i have for a father."
[div class=tag]leader or follower?[/div] "a leader, obviously. i'm the quarterback for a reason."
[div class=tag]temper[/div] [ 9/10 ] "i like to think i'm pretty in control of my temper. can't be the captain if you can't keep your anger in check."
[div class=tag]book smarts[/div] [ 6/10 ] "i'm good with literature. really good. but i'm not too fond of any of my other subjects, honestly. i maintain a c average though, to be able to play football."
[div class=tag]street smarts[/div] [ 11/10 ] "you do know who i am, right?"
[div class=tag]team work[/div] [ 8/10 ] "i'm great at cooperating with a team. of course, there are times when i would like things done a certain way, but i'm willing to compromise."
[div class=tag]obedience[/div] [ 7/10 ] "like i said, i can't afford to mess anything up. disobedience would definitely get me kicked off the team, or worse." [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents4"]
[div class=tag]family

โ†’ benjamin callaghan ; father ; ceo of a finance company
โ†’ edith callaghan ; mother ; editor of a fashion magazine
โ†’ mason callaghan ; younger brother ; middle school student
[div class=tag]theme song[/div] the hype by twenty one pilots
[div class=tag]background[/div] ricky's parents weren't always destined to meet. they came from different backgrounds. his father, benjamin, was from a wealthy family of lawyers and his mother, edith, came from a small town with conservative parents. however, edith always branched out when she was away from her home, and she always had a passion for fashion. she had a good eye for it too, and despite being unable to afford some of the best brands, she found ways to make clothes on her own, and this made her popular in school.

still, benjamin and edith never crossed paths till much later since benjamin was a few years older and they, thus, were not in high school at the same time. the night they met was at a charity event that was intended for benjamin to find potential suitors. his parents were hoping they could pair him up with the daughter of some rich business tycoon, but there, at that very same event, edith was roaming around and trying to mingle. she was rebelling against her parents wishes and starting her own fashion line, but to do so, she would need contacts.

benjamin saw her and was immediately enamoured โ€” much to the chagrin of his parents who knew that she was more or less a nobody. benjamin didn't care though. for once, he was going to do what he wanted, and from there, it didn't take long for their whirlwind romance to end in edith getting pregnant.

they had a quickie wedding in the local chapel in grimwood, and five months later, ricky was born. ever since, ricky has never wanted for anything because benjamin's finance company took off and became a huge hit in their small town, and while edith's fashion line never took up, she raised in the ranks of a fashion magazine that she began to work in and became editor, which allowed her to travel to places like italy and france for fashion shows. they led a good life, the callaghan's, and soon they had another child on the way too.

oddly enough, ricky never felt jealous now that he had to share his things with a brother. his mother taught him better than that, which is perhaps why he isn't your stereotypical jock. of course, he has his moments. he definitely can see himself as above certain people, which is mainly his father's doing, but through his mother, he learned that hard work paid off.

as time went on, and ricky grew older, he threw himself into sports and proved to be rather good at it, like his dad when he was in high school. since benjamin was never able to pursue his dream of becoming a professional football player, he wanted this for ricky, who was, honestly, more interested in literature and writing stories and poetry. though that's something not a lot of people know โ€” in fact, it's just his mother and his brother. but ricky had never really been good at standing up to his father because he's afraid of disappointing him, and so he kept his own needs aside to try and make his father happy.

with his name and his skill in sports, ricky's become quite a popular person in grimwood high school, even if the town is small to begin with. everyone knows his name and his family, and ricky admittedly enjoys the attention, even if, deep down, he wishes he could spend his time pouring his heart out into his journal rather than tackling some guys on a football field.

[div class=tag]misc[/div] ricky can almost always be found munching on some snack or the other. he loves to eat, and he doesn't get much junk food at home, so he tries to score as much as he can while he's out of his home. [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #c23c3c; color: #fff; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 2px; background: #c23c3c; width: 30px; height: 30px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #fff; color: #c23c3c; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 9px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #fff; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] color: #c23c3c; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] display: inline-block; padding: 2px; color: #c23c3c; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .5s; width: 380px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 22px; background: #f6f6f6; color: #000; height: 380px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents4 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"][/div]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents1 show"]
finnleigh janssen
the psycho
[div class="tabContents tabContents2"]
[div class=tag]name
finnleigh sloane janssen
[div class=tag]nicknames[/div] she prefers to go by finn. psycho and slut are a few other choice nicknames.
[div class=tag]age[/div] seventeen
[div class=tag]d.o.b[/div] december 31st
[div class=tag]gender[/div] female
[div class=tag]sexuality[/div] heterosexual
[div class=tag]p.o.b[/div] brighton, england
[div class=tag]ethnicity[/div] british + irish + dutch + norwegian + french
[div class=tag]appearance[/div] finn doesn't stand very tall, coming in at five feet and two inches, but her energy certainly makes up for what she lacks in height. she has a slim build with little curves, and she inherited her mother's fair, blemish free skin. finnleigh has the stormy grey eyes of her mother that seem to darken or brighten depending on her mood, though it's mainly due to lighting. her sandy brown hair is naturally quite thick and shiny and usually falls to her shoulder blades in slight waves. she either keeps it tied up in a high ponytail, or it is left open, and covering the sides of her face like a curtain. it's certainly thick enough to act like one. finn doesn't really like make-up at all, nor is she fond of jewellery, though she is always seen wearing a platinum band around her right ring finger. it was her mother's wedding ring and the one thing that finn holds on to since it is the only reminder she has of her mother. finn will mostly be found in dark clothes that mimic a grunge style, so almost exclusively ripped jeans and band t-shirts.
[div class=tag]dist. features[/div] bright eyes + constantly fiddles with her ring + baby face
[div class=tag]ailments[/div] is smoking an ailment? [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents3"]
[div class=tag]vices
reckless , stubborn , impulsive , sarcastic , loud
[div class=tag]virtues[/div] friendly , driven , dauntless , open-minded , quick thinker
[div class=tag]bag contents[/div] earphones , guitar picks , pack of cigarettes , sour candies , hair pins (for lock picking purposes) , small alcohol flask (which may or may not be full)
[div class=tag]favourite horror movie?[/div] "um, all of them??"
[div class=tag]opinion on religion[/div] "religion is basically capitalism. it's bullshit."
[div class=tag]biggest fear[/div] "fuck off." (ahem, she really fears abandonment. too many people in her life have left and she has only a few people that actually care about her.)
[div class=tag]optimist or pessimist?[/div] "my grass is dried up and far from green so take a wild guess."
[div class=tag]cautious or impulsive[/div] "if you're asking whether i think before doing things, then no. you don't earn the name psycho by being careful, do you?"
[div class=tag]leader or follower?[/div] "neither? i don't like to follow, and at the same time, i feel sorry for anyone who would want to follow me."
[div class=tag]temper[/div] [ 3/10 ] "you think i have a fucking temper? okay, yeah maybe i do."
[div class=tag]book smarts[/div] [ 4/10 ] "i don't like to read. i'd much rather make paper airplanes in class. or something else more exciting."
[div class=tag]street smarts[/div] [ 9/10 ] "i might as well have grown up on the streets, 'kay?"
[div class=tag]team work[/div] [ 5/10 ] "i mean, if you agree with me then we'll have no problem working together."
[div class=tag]obedience[/div] [ -100/10 ] "i refuse to answer that question." [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents4"]
[div class=tag]family

โ†’ thomas janssen ; father ; mechanic
โ†’ heather janssen ; mother ; deceased
โ†’ ryder janssen ; older brother ; drug dealer currently awol
โ†’ connor janssen ; younger brother ; middle school student
[div class=tag]theme song[/div] cough syrup by young the giant
[div class=tag]background[/div] (TW: drug abuse, sexual abuse)

thomas janssen grew up in grimwood and was known by all, only he wasn't popular for the right reason. he basically monopolised the drug dealing business in the town, and this started when he was a teen in high school. he was good at what he did and he never got caught. he had a band of followers and this made him quite a powerful person in that town โ€” powerful and rich by the time he was out of high school. he never wanted to go to college, but he did want to travel and maybe expand his trade, and so he left grimwood, opting to go to england instead, since he had a cousin there he could bunk with.

that was where he met heather janssen, a bartender who caught his heart with her quips and 'no bullshit' attitude. thomas fell, and he fell hard. she was soon recruited into his drug trade, which was slowly expanding in brighton, and while that grew, so did a child in heather's belly. the pair soon had their first child, ryder, and only a year later was finnleigh born. they were something of a happy family for a while. thomas was doing well with his business and heather... well she didn't work in a bar anymore because she was doing something worse โ€” drugs. but she swore that she had it controlled and since she took care of the kids, thomas never said anything.

eventually, heather's brother was roped into the gig, and he began to spend a lot more time around the family. he became thomas's best friend, and finnleigh's only and favourite uncle. he always brought her and ryder โ€” and eventually, when her younger brother was born, connor too โ€” gifts and he was nice to them. till one day, when finn was ten, he became a little too nice.

at first, finn was too scared to say anything. then she believed she could tell her mother, but she chose the wrong time. her mother was high as a kite and... well, long story short, began to think of her own twn-year-old daughter as a slut. finn kept her mouth shut about it after that, thinking it was her own fault, till her brother decided to take matters into his own hands by telling their father.

needless to say, thomas was enraged. he may be dealing a bad business and meeting with some shady guys, but his kids were everything to him. and, he was admittedly beginning to see that heather clearly was not in control. thomas cut off all ties with heather's brother โ€” not after a good beating, mind you โ€” and he insisted that heather go to rehab. heather instead chose to steal all of thomas' money and run away.

two days later, thomas received news that she had overdosed in an alley.

beliving that his whole business slowly made his life spiral, thomas decided to leave it. he wanted to leave the whole town behind and go back to his roots so his children could grow up away from the city life. he moved the whole family back to grimwood where he used what money he had left to open up a garage. by then, finn's older brother was already pretty influenced, and he took off to deal drugs on his own. it's been years since he left, and finn has no clue where he went or if he's even alive and well. the janssen family went from being well off and of five members to being among the lower middle class, and of only three members.

finn grew up like her father in his teen days โ€” reckless and caring very little of how her actions affected others. she doesn't have a great rep at school, but she doesn't really care. she would much rather wait to graduate and then get out of the boring town so she can try and leave her entire past behind. it's been nothing but pain so far, even after the move to grimwood, and finn wants desperately to just find people who like her for who she is โ€” and who can maybe balance out her crazy.

[div class=tag]misc[/div] finn would tell people she's not talented when it comes to anything but she's actually got a beautiful singing voice and she knows how to play the piano and guitar since she taught herself (ahem, while skipping class and spending time in the music room, but she doesn't like to dwell on that). [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=container] margin: auto; width: 355px; height: 455px; background-color: transparent; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabs]cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), pointer; background: black; display: inline-block; color: transparent; font-size: 17px; text-align: center; transition: all .7s ease-in-out [/class] [class=BigPicture] height: 99px; width: 99px; float: right; text-align: center; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/cb1d3bc0c1e6b74b32acfea33541717b/tumblr_inline_pksdwqGBeD1wobu4v_1280.gif'); background-size: cover; background-position: -0vw -0vw; filter: grayscale(40%); border-radius: 100px 100px 100px 100px; padding: 3px; margin-right: 6px; margin-top: -0px; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture1] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/cb1d3bc0c1e6b74b32acfea33541717b/tumblr_inline_pksdwqGBeD1wobu4v_1280.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture2] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/840ab27eda9b9a09c2772d029f447d02/tumblr_inline_pksdwguvCn1wobu4v_1280.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture3] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/e00d4f50c707917423d0984f0900919a/tumblr_inline_pksdwixRS91wobu4v_1280.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture4] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/6db279a1c7bdaeb6103b3bdcf21ff4c1/tumblr_inline_pksdwgZHmg1wobu4v_1280.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 15%; [/class] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeOut 800 tabsContent1 fadeIn 800 tabsContent1 addClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture [/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeIn 600 tabsContent2 addClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture [/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeIn 600 tabsContent3 addClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture [/script] [script class=fourth on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeIn 600 tabsContent4 addClass picture4 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture [/script] [class=boxcontainer1] display: inline; position: relative; [/class] [class=boxcontainer2] display: inline-block; opacity: 0; position: absolute; margin-left: -15px; margin-top: -10px; height: 100%; text-align: center; transition: opacity 0.4s; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=boxcontainer2 state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=box]background-color: #7e6474; border-radius: 0px 8px 8px 8px; margin-top: 27px; margin-left: 10px; color: white; display: inline-block; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.6em; padding: 2px 5px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; word-spacing:0.5px; text-align: center; transition: 1.5s[/class] [class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 240px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.55em; position: relative; top: -8px; margin-left: -5px;[/class] [class=tabs]cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), pointer; background: black; display: inline-block; color: transparent; font-size: 17px; text-align: center; transition: all .7s ease-in-out [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [div class=container]
ELISHEVA
COHEN.

[div class=taboutside style=position: relative; color: transparent;][div class="tabs first" style="height: 35px; width: 35px; border-radius: 50%; background: white; border: 3px solid #a38b9a;"][div class=boxcontainer1]1[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]requisite.
xx[div class="tabs second" style="height: 35px; width: 35px; border-radius: 50%; background: white; border: 3px solid #a38b9a;"][div class=boxcontainer1]2[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]pysche.[/div][/div][/div][/div]xx[div class="tabs third" style="height: 35px; width: 35px; border-radius: 50%; background: white; border: 3px solid #a38b9a;"][div class=boxcontainer1]3[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]history.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[div class=BigPicture][/div]
[/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]full name.
elisheva maya cohen.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]nickname.
mainly goes by eva (pronounced ev-uh).
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]age.
eighteen.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]dob.
may nineteenth.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]gender.[/div] cisgender female.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]orientation.[/div] heterosexual.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]ethnicity.[/div] israeli / russian + ashkenazi jewish.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]pob. [/div] tel aviv, israel.

[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]appearance.[/div] eva certainly has the looks of a model, blessed by perfect genetics from her parents. standing at an average five foot, seven inches, her body is healthy appearing and curvy, her limbs are lean yet graceful like when they swing by her sides. natural brown curls cascade down just below her shoulders with a shine that looks like she just finished a commercial for a shampoo company. her facial features are similar to renaissance paintings, each dark eyelash and faint freckle seem like they've been planned, and calculated perfectly. hidden by the spider-leg like lashes, eva's eyes are a bright ocean blue and are cat-like in shape. her make-up is nothing but perfect with sharp eyebrows and even sharper eyeliner. eva's plush lips are often painted with a dark natural hue or with eva's favourite lip gloss -- her favourite flavour being cherry. eva's wardrobe is also a constant reminder of how wealthy her family is; branded clothes that are always in trend adorn her body. however, she's never been seen without the dainty, golden necklace with a ring around her neck since she's arrived in grimwood.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]dist. features.[/div] sharp facial features + expensive closet.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]ailments.[/div] not applicable.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]vices.
stubborn, cunning, opinionated, arrogant + flirtatious.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]virtues.
quick-thinker, ambitious, independent, logical + resourceful.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]what's in their bag.[/div] airpods, spare bracelet, cherry lip gloss, mascara, reusable metal straw, hair ties, phone charger, red nail polish + wallet.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]favourite horror movie.[/div] "i don't watch horror movies, but dad's latest movie is pretty scary."
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]opinion on religion.[/div] "i was raised up jewish, had my bat mitzvah and whatever, but i do sometimes question if god is really there. don't you?"
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]biggest fear.[/div] eva is fearful of rejection; she's a diplomatic thinker, logical and organised like her parents, and rejection is the worst feeling she could feel. eva wants her own independence from her parents' reputation and it often feels like the only way to get things in life is to use her connection.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]optimist or pessimist.[/div] "i'm a realist, sweetheart."

[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]cautious or impulsive.[/div] "i like to be quick on my feet, but it doesn't hurt to have a little -- or a lot -- bit of planning."
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]leader or follower.[/div] "the day i start following someone is the day i dig myself a grave."
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]temper.[/div] six, she does think logically but eva also does have her moments.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]book smarts.[/div] eight, this is more of an effort to try to have her own skills and reputation from her parents but so far, it isnโ€™t working.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]street smarts.[/div] ten, you'd be seen as a hermit if you didn't know who eva -- or who eva's parents -- are.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]team work.[/div] six, she'll do it if it means she won't get blamed for it.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]obedience.[/div] six, eva appears like the perfect daughter, but she does have her pitchfork and horns.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]theme song.
bubblegum bitch -- [ marina ].
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]family.

โ˜พ father ; yoel cohen ; actor / producer / house husband.
โ˜พ mother ; ilana cohen ; part time litigator / retired house wife.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]background.[/div] yoel never expected to have the chance to leave grimwood to see the world, or live in a future where the kids that bullied him every day would go see the blockbuster films he would star in. after spending his whole life in the tiny town, his mother expecting him to either be a doctor, accountant or lawyer, yoel used all the savings he had to buy a one-way ticket to the city. in a world full of aspiring stars with fresh resumes and bright smiles, yoel found his first gig in a small theatre show. it helped pay for his tiny flat and begin his connections to the entertainment industry. from the small, independent play that yoel starred in, his career skyrocketed into films. he was the beloved actor for indie films, acting out directors' wildest concepts for characters. yoel was loved by the indie genre, but once his audition for an upcoming spy film stunned the casting directors, yoel was set for life.

all for the game was a blockbuster sensation, with yoel as the face of it all, he and the company made enough to order a sequel, then more spin-offs. yoel was the new action star, but every now and then, he'd always go back to his roots as an indie actor. his latest film flew him out to israel for a month, filming in specific locations for his vision. during his evenings, when he wasn't stressed about his performance, yoel would go explore the city of tel aviv by himself, following the lights from the stars and street lamps. the same night, a litigator was wondering home from work, her arms full of files from her office. neither of them were looking, too busy in their own worlds, until the collided. yoel awkwardly apologised while the litigator cussed in hebrew, not realising the man spoke the language too. it was like a meet cute in a romance films, yoel quickly fell head over heels for the woman -- ilana.

for the rest of his month, yoel spent every free second he could with ilana. working around her tight schedule, sneaking into her office with expensive chocolate strawberries and champagne, only to realise she didn't and had a terrible allergy to strawberries. still, the thought touched ilana's heart. within the year, after the release of his film, yoel flew ilana to his new york penthouse and proposed on one knee. she said no. ilana had never done anything impulsively, and she certainly wasn't going to marry someone blindly. instead, she and yoel kept a long distant relationship; for three years, the two kept in contact, flying to each other whenever they could to spend time together. yoel would gush about ilana with every interview and ilana would simply shrug and grin every time a client asked about the loved one in her life. they were the perfect match -- she was the logical one and he was the creative one.

yoel and ilana were married in her hometown of holon; tel aviv. it was a small, beautiful wedding; yoel avoided his parents-in-laws deadly glares while ilana held her husband's hand the entire night, never letting go. together, they bought a recluse home near the beach, far away from everyone. ilana didn't stop her job for her husband and yoel didn't expect her to, either. he quickly retired from the life of hollywood spy blockbusters and stayed in the indie community, working as a producer every now and then, even attending the same play with his wife in new york that he first starred in. it was almost a full circle, and as another four years passed, yoel and ilana had their first child together. eva was exactly what her parents' dreamed of, but with work constantly calling for their attention, their daughter was left at home with a band of nannies looking after her.

both parents' hated being away from their child constantly. at the age of ten, eva and her family sold their luxurious home in tel aviv, and moved to her father's home town in america. the family settled into the outskirts of the town, ilana found a more casual job within the town and yoel worked at home whenever he could. eva found instant popularity at school, kids watched with bright eyes as she wandered in with a small, hebrew to english dictionary and her school supplies. it was all a new, stressful experience but the reputation of her parents' quickly helped her climb the social ladder. eva basked in the admiration of her peers, grinning every time she heard about her father's work floating around the hallway. however, it became tiresome once people were asking to meet her father, the sly smile every time her supposed friends asked if eva was going to have a sleepover soon. eva hated it with a passion, the once proud feeling that bloomed in her chest became bitter like poison. soon, she began to slack in her work and lived recklessly at night. she couldn't help herself but roll her eyes at the soft gasp at her last name, eva simply became creative with her words and calculating with her actions; eva was the perfect mix of her parents.
[div class=block style="background-color: #a38b9a;"]misc.[/div] eva keeps kosher + allergic to strawberries.
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=container] margin: auto; width: 355px; height: 455px; background-color: transparent; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabs]cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), pointer; background: black; display: inline-block; color: transparent; font-size: 17px; text-align: center; transition: all .7s ease-in-out [/class] [class=BigPicture] height: 99px; width: 99px; float: right; text-align: center; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/3264c9bd0476d5537c17b6337b195da9/tumblr_inline_p7sxk6ZDUR1rm0sjy_250.gif'); background-size: cover; background-position: -0vw -0vw; filter: grayscale(40%); border-radius: 100px 100px 100px 100px; padding: 3px; margin-right: 6px; margin-top: -0px; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture1] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/3264c9bd0476d5537c17b6337b195da9/tumblr_inline_p7sxk6ZDUR1rm0sjy_250.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture2] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/a501917518ebd03d8af69b7f320baa5f/tumblr_inline_p7sxk40XPV1rm0sjy_250.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture3] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/e4a4b4b31d646adc868266bf18ab125d/tumblr_inline_p7sxk7bo8K1rm0sjy_250.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=picture4] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/6db279a1c7bdaeb6103b3bdcf21ff4c1/tumblr_inline_pksdwgZHmg1wobu4v_1280.gif'); background-position: -0vw -0vw; border: 3px solid #333333 [/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 15%; [/class] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeOut 800 tabsContent1 fadeIn 800 tabsContent1 addClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture [/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeIn 600 tabsContent2 addClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture [/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeIn 600 tabsContent3 addClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture [/script] [script class=fourth on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent4 fadeIn 600 tabsContent4 addClass picture4 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture [/script] [class=boxcontainer1] display: inline; position: relative; [/class] [class=boxcontainer2] display: inline-block; opacity: 0; position: absolute; margin-left: -15px; margin-top: -10px; height: 100%; text-align: center; transition: opacity 0.4s; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=boxcontainer2 state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=box]background-color: #516a7a; border-radius: 0px 8px 8px 8px; margin-top: 27px; margin-left: 10px; color: white; display: inline-block; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.6em; padding: 2px 5px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; word-spacing:0.5px; text-align: center; transition: 1.5s[/class] [class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 240px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.55em; position: relative; top: -8px; margin-left: -5px;[/class] [class=tabs]cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), pointer; background: black; display: inline-block; color: transparent; font-size: 17px; text-align: center; transition: all .7s ease-in-out [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [div class=container]
FELIX
GALLAGHER.

[div class=taboutside style=position: relative; color: transparent;][div class="tabs first" style="height: 35px; width: 35px; border-radius: 50%; background: white; border: 3px solid #7491a3;"][div class=boxcontainer1]1[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]requisite.
xx[div class="tabs second" style="height: 35px; width: 35px; border-radius: 50%; background: white; border: 3px solid #7491a3;"][div class=boxcontainer1]2[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]pysche.[/div][/div][/div][/div]xx[div class="tabs third" style="height: 35px; width: 35px; border-radius: 50%; background: white; border: 3px solid #7491a3;"][div class=boxcontainer1]3[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]history.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[div class=BigPicture][/div]
[/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]full name.
felix joseph gallagher.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]nickname.
how can you shorten felix?
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]age.
eighteen.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]dob.
october twenty-ninth .
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]gender.[/div] cisgender male.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]orientation.[/div] heterosexual.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]ethnicity.[/div] irish / american.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]pob. [/div] grimwood, america.

[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]appearance.[/div] felix has a certain '2000's pop-punk lead singer' aura about him and his appearance. the awkward teen stands at a staggering six foot, two inches, with long limbs that struggle with most forms of sports that require concentration. raven black hair lazily falls over his pale face, the contrast making him look as if he's never seen the sun before. underneath the raven locks, felix has dark brown eyes -- similar to the colour of rich, dark chocolate that are often either rolling around sarcastically or have terribly dark bags sagging underneath. his facial structure is quite narrow, similar to his body as it lacks any discernible shape of muscle on his wiry figure. his clothes hardly fit and are usually hand-me-downs from his older brother or thrifted clothes from the nearby goodwill. felix owns two nirvana t-shirts that have definitely been worn out formal events, he only sticks to comfortable sneakers as well as jeans that don't highlight how terribly skinny he is either. in essence, felix is truly the representation of teenage boy laziness.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]dist. features.[/div] bedridden hair + tired eyes.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]ailments.[/div] seasonal insomnia + smoking habits, steals cigarettes from his father.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]vices.
sarcastic, moody, blunt, antisocial, reckless + cunning.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]virtues.
intelligent, witty, dauntless, loyal, kind-hearted (shhh) + adaptable.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]what's in their bag.[/div] loose change, crumpled receipts from 7/11, earbuds (the wired kind), broken pens and pencils, a stolen copy of โ€œthe fault in our starsโ€ for his little sister (has yet to return it back to school), a tiny book about travelling (he bought this one), drumsticks + his hard drive.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]favourite horror movie.[/div] "saw three, easily. it's the goriest out all of them and who doesn't love a good blood fest?"
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]opinion on religion.[/div] โ€œitโ€™s all bullshit. god doesnโ€™t exist and why should he? if i was god and saw the mess down here, i wouldnโ€™t want to exist either.โ€
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]biggest fear.[/div] felix is terrified of staying in grimwood like his parents; have children, grow old and then realise he did nothing with his life. the fear of deciding what he wants to do in life also fills him with utter dread.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]optimist or pessimist.[/div] โ€œcanโ€™t you tell? iโ€™m such the optimist.โ€

[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]cautious or impulsive.[/div] โ€œiโ€™ve never done something โ€” and successfully did it โ€” knowing the consequences. cautious is just a nicer way to say โ€œyouโ€™re paranoidโ€โ€.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]leader or follower.[/div] โ€œwhy would i want to lead these assholes?โ€
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]temper.[/div] about four and a half, felix is always rolling his eyes at the littlest of things.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]book smarts.[/div] seven, if he actually tried to motivate himself.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]street smarts.[/div] seven, he's definitely not a popular kid by any means, but he's certainly a useful friend to have.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]team work.[/div] one, since he can stand only one other person at school.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]obedience.[/div] does negative fifty count? otherwise, it would be a two. the only person felix would be terrified not to listen to is his mother.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]theme song.
brain stew -- [ green day ].
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]family.

โ˜พ father ; joshua gallagher ; police officer.
โ˜พ mother ; winona gallagher ; primary teacher.
โ˜พ older brother ; quentin gallagher ; wannabe musician.
โ˜พ little sister ; melanie gallagher ; middle school student.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]background.[/div] all felix has ever known is grimwood. his parents were high school sweethearts, the cliched cheerleader and her sporty boyfriend. the night of prom, the two -- unofficially -- eloped in the janitor's closet. within the year of graduating, they were due for the first of three children and had a proper, catholic wedding at the small chapel in town. felix's grandparents weren't ecstatic about the young parents' decision to keep the child, felix's older brother, but supported them with quiet, judgemental eyes nonetheless. in their mind, winona and joshua had broke one of the lord's rules -- their decision to elope after being pregnant was the wrong order; still, it didn't stop them. felix came along five years after his older brother, once their income was steady as they started their first jobs and quentin was attending kindergarten.

however, as time slowly eroded away at his parents, felix managed to put the jigsaw pieces together and realised he really was the only planned child out of the three. time could become a heavy load on some people, including joshua and winona gallagher. weeks leading up to the discovery of his mother being pregnant for the third time, felix fell asleep to the sounds of his parents yelling at each other from downstairs. their casual conversations became screaming matches at the dinner table, felix would turn to his older brother for guidence and as soon as they locked eyes, the two would sneak off to quentin's room and blast the loudest rock music they could find. joshua and winona wouldn't notice the disappearance of their two sons from the table, or even stop to glance at the sudden thumping bass from quentin's room. joshua and winona were caught up in their fights, it really became just quentin and felix, and soon their little sister, against the world.

felix always had a natural talent towards computers. his curiosity went beyond the flashing games that were downloaded on his father's laptop, but rather, the building blocks that allowed it to move and direct the sprites. he quickly fell into a new world of wonder, escaping into code whenever life at home was rocky -- which soon became always. felix's little sister was oblivious to the truth of parents and how suffocating it was for him. the close bond he shared with his older brother crumbled just like their parents' marriage, quentin found new friends and snuck out every night. by the time felix was heading into middle school, quentin was far from grimwood and his family. felix wasn't sure what was worse -- him leaving or quentin not saying goodbye.

felix had enough of life and decided to disassociate himself from the chaos of the gallaghers'. his parents were only staying for appearance reasons, and to act like a stable couple for their youngest daughter. it was far too late to salvage anything from their second son and decided to leave him alone for the mean time. felix never found popularity or a close group of friends like the movies said, he was a loner that floated around the school. around the time between the transition from middle school to high school, he decided to use his skills for profit. felix became the go-to computer genius for a rewrite of grades, faking sick days, anything for a price. hidden underneath one of the town's police officer's nose, felix ran his underground business which thrived nicely. sure, friends would've been nice, but anything to make a quick buck, right?
[div class=block style="background-color: #7491a3;"]misc.[/div] lactose intolerant but that doesn't stop him, he's also a great drummer but hates the idea of being in a band.
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div] [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back