• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™ΎπšŒπšŽπšŠπš—πšœ π™°πš πšŠπš’

calypso

fairest

• ready to hit the waves ?

a small beach town roleplay.

This looks like super fun! I do have a few questions though
1) Do all the merpeople know each other?
2) Are there gonna be different 'races' of merpeople? Or what kind of merpeople are you looking for? (since I am sure every person has an own view on what a merman/mermaid is)
3) Will merpeople have magic beyond their ability to transform their tail to legs?
4) Are you gonna make a discord for the OOC?
5) Will it be realistic faceclaims?

Sorry for the many questions, but I just wanna make sure what I am getting into. But I really love the idea so far^^

This looks like super fun! I do have a few questions though
1) Do all the merpeople know each other?
2) Are there gonna be different 'races' of merpeople? Or what kind of merpeople are you looking for? (since I am sure every person has an own view on what a merman/mermaid is)
3) Will merpeople have magic beyond their ability to transform their tail to legs?
4) Are you gonna make a discord for the OOC?
5) Will it be realistic faceclaims?

Sorry for the many questions, but I just wanna make sure what I am getting into. But I really love the idea so far^^
I’m on mobile so excuse poor formatting but -

1. They don’t have to! They could of all come from a similar area but they now all stick together on land.
2. Probably be like the H20 mermaids where they have individual abilities, but can also go fully in water without reverting back to their normal form!
3, Yes, there’ll be a discord!
4. Also yes!

I’m on mobile so excuse poor formatting but -

1. They don’t have to! They could of all come from a similar area but they now all stick together on land.
2. Probably be like the H20 mermaids where they have individual abilities, but can also go fully in water without reverting back to their normal form!
3, Yes, there’ll be a discord!
4. Also yes!
Thanks for answering my questions! I will certainly apply for a (I think male) merpeople spot whenever the sheets will be up^^

I am interested in this, as well. Unsure if I want to write as a counselor or merperson yet.

it looks like a few more people got interested! I might have to delay the opening a little bit just because I’m getting surgery tomorrow, but after that I’ll throw up a CS application!

it looks like a few more people got interested! I might have to delay the opening a little bit just because I’m getting surgery tomorrow, but after that I’ll throw up a CS application!
Good luck on the surgery! We will be here when you feel better^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back