• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

deer

า“ษชษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แดกษชษดษขs & sแดแด€ส€
KRa0w6C.png
Hello, loves!​

Welcome to our out-of-character thread! Please feel free to chat here as we go through the application process! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask! Also, need any inspiration? Theme songs? To get into the mood? No worries! I'll be sending some lovely tunes your way!

Good luck and I can't wait to see what trouble you brew!​
codedbycrucially

tenor.gif

i'm so excitedddd !

hello! โ™ก
how are you? oh! youโ€™re more than welcome to call me vee, cruci, eve, or . . . the list goes on and on! pfft. any favorite halloween movies that you enjoy? ooh! even horror/suspense movies in general?

hello! โ™ก
how are you? oh! youโ€™re more than welcome to call me vee, cruci, eve, or . . . the list goes on and on! pfft. any favorite halloween movies that you enjoy? ooh! even horror/suspense movies in general?
i'm doing rather well, matter of fact! had a pretty slow day at school which was nice. and i'm oliver, but feel free to call me ollie, stiles, stilinski, i really don't care tbh.
honestly, hocus pocus has to be one of my favorites, but i also love halloweenie or the nightmare before christmas, even though it's also a christmas movie. horror movies truthfully aren't my thing, as jump scares/most scare factors used in modern horror movies have been known to send me into panic attacks. whoops.

i'm doing rather well, matter of fact! had a pretty slow day at school which was nice. and i'm oliver, but feel free to call me ollie, stiles, stilinski, i really don't care tbh.
honestly, hocus pocus has to be one of my favorites, but i also love halloweenie or the nightmare before christmas, even though it's also a christmas movie. horror movies truthfully aren't my thing, as jump scares/most scare factors used in modern horror movies have been known to send me into panic attacks. whoops.
that's wonderful to hear! oooh, slow days at school aren't too bad! aaah, lovely nicknames, ollie!
okay, same! hocus pocus has to be one of my favorites! oooh, halloweenie? i don't think i've seen that before! but, nightmare before christmas is a good one too! aaaah. i also like all the halloweentown ones and casper! i think there's also umm, oh, twitches! those weren't too bad either !
honestly, i don't blame you. oh no, omg. i couldn't imagine that! but, i do know i hate, hate jump scares. horror movie aren't my thing either, but i do love some suspense and thriller movies since at times they have a sort of "mysterious"-ness to it?

giphy.gif

i'm SO ready! and p u m p e d.

i have aRRIVED

vee the spooky queen.png

hello everyone i'd like to recommend this song. it's called vee the spooky queen and it's just deer deer speaking bc her voice is music to my ears

sox sox , i'm sObBiNg ! that graphic is absolutely amazing?? i stan such a talented queen! please. . . i'm suppose to be spooky, not melting due to pure happiness! i adore you lovelies so much. โ™ก

hi hi hi iโ€™m SO sorry that iโ€™m late to the party but hopefully my sheet will be up in the next day or two ?? iโ€™m super excited to join !

deer deer
vee you posted the mashup i was gonna post asfdjgssdjfkd it's 12/10 amazing, just like YOU.

i can't wait to start on my cs!

arabella. arabella. no worries! i havent posted the character sheet yet so you're not late at all ! just in time !
apolla apolla , g a s p ! great minds think alike ! honestly, it is essential to have that theme song in this roleplay! asddfghjkl; no, YOU are amazing!
Xed Xed ; it'll be worth it in the end, promise !!

almost there lovelies!

i've already started thinking about my chara . . . at a very in depth level . . . someone please stop me.
also, god am i so glad the fc i chose for my character has driven a motorcycle before and there are useable gifs of him doing it, because i can't have an anarchist character without them driving a motorcycle at least ONCE. it's honestly a prerequisite for me at this point: badass character must drive motorcycle.

i've already started thinking about my chara . . . at a very in depth level . . . someone please stop me.
also, god am i so glad the fc i chose for my character has driven a motorcycle before and there are useable gifs of him doing it, because i can't have an anarchist character without them driving a motorcycle at least ONCE. it's honestly a prerequisite for me at this point: badass character must drive motorcycle.

jesus christ
i read 'anarchist' as 'antichrist' and i was like
wtf kind of rp did i join shit
well
bring it on
XD

stilinski. stilinski. , ohohoh, i can't wait to see what you have in-store ! i'm totally an in-depth person myself and would go absolutely bananas once the character sheets start going and i get to sharing moodboards and all ! y e s for motorcycles! it's a must-have!

apolla apolla , that made me laugh more than it should have asdfghjkl'

i hope everyone is doing well !

my placeholder is up !! i havenโ€™t fully decided which role i want to go for but hopefully i can make up my mind lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back