• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i was planning on dipping out at first but like,.., this roleplay is so cute so im gONNA TRY AGAIN.. !!! i hope it goes okay!!! and also deer deer did you happen to have any criticisms to my first character (for me as a writer/creator) that i could maybe use to improve with my second ;w;

i was planning on dipping out at first but like,.., this roleplay is so cute so im gONNA TRY AGAIN.. !!! i hope it goes okay!!! and also deer deer did you happen to have any criticisms to my first character (for me as a writer/creator) that i could maybe use to improve with my second ;w;
AAAAAHHH. i'm SO stoked that you decided to come back and try again !! i understanding wanting to dip out at first, but i'm SO elated that you'll give this another try and love this idea so much !! i really hoped that you lovelies would try again !

Non non, Uxie. You're an incredible writer, your characters , creations, are unique to yourselves and souls that they do not need any changing, at all. I do not have any criticisms to your first character for you as a writer/creator because Bee was such an interwoven and well-thought out character that I couldn't help but love her myself! She's so vibrant and just a lively soul that it was hard choosing! Besides, I'd love to be a vet too!

I really narrowed down on how to choose The Chosen Role to the character interactions and plot in the roleplay! It went down between Bee: someone who's positive to be around, charismatic, and an aura of sincerity that would make the Sisters' jealous vs. Lissa [ apolla apolla ] who has more of a edgy, rebellious teen streak-nature who'd stick up against the Sisters that will cause them to want to get back at her. It was between which one would impact the Sisters more and would get them to want to steal their soul, killing them, and that was a hard decision to make since it was tough since I didn't know the Sisters' personalities aside from the role guide.

Ahh, another example is that, for haley [ erised erised ], it also really narrowed down to feeling like her Elia would fit the role as The Unlucky One better than The Stubborn One because reading his sheet and his backstory, it sounded like he'd definitely fit the 'new kid' on the block more due to traveling from California and wanting to go back there, surfing and etc. Between The Stubborn One applications, that's what it came to because both characters have their biggest highlights and I can see Elia lighting the black flame candle and just being an all-around clumsy person that would cause the Sisters to come back !

And fun fact: in the original story, the new kid came from California as well !

Uxie Uxie , I hope this explanation gave a little more understanding! And my thought is that whoever you choose to pick to try for, it most likely would be a guaranteed spot because I know your writing and I know you can do it as you're an incredible writer and creator!. Do you have an inkling in mind of who you'd go for? < 3

AAAAAHHH. i'm SO stoked that you decided to come back and try again !! i understanding wanting to dip out at first, but i'm SO elated that you'll give this another try and love this idea so much !! i really hoped that you lovelies would try again !

Non non, Uxie. You're an incredible writer, your characters , creations, are unique to yourselves and souls that they do not need any changing, at all. I do not have any criticisms to your first character for you as a writer/creator because Bee was such an interwoven and well-thought out character that I couldn't help but love her myself! She's so vibrant and just a lively soul that it was hard choosing! Besides, I'd love to be a vet too!

I really narrowed down on how to choose The Chosen Role to the character interactions and plot in the roleplay! It went down between Bee: someone who's positive to be around, charismatic, and an aura of sincerity that would make the Sisters' jealous vs. Lissa [ apolla apolla ] who has more of a edgy, rebellious teen streak-nature who'd stick up against the Sisters that will cause them to want to get back at her. It was between which one would impact the Sisters more and would get them to want to steal their soul, killing them, and that was a hard decision to make since it was tough since I didn't know the Sisters' personalities aside from the role guide.

Ahh, another example is that, for haley [ erised erised ], it also really narrowed down to feeling like her Elia would fit the role as The Unlucky One better than The Stubborn One because reading his sheet and his backstory, it sounded like he'd definitely fit the 'new kid' on the block more due to traveling from California and wanting to go back there, surfing and etc. Between The Stubborn One applications, that's what it came to because both characters have their biggest highlights and I can see Elia lighting the black flame candle and just being an all-around clumsy person that would cause the Sisters to come back !

And fun fact: in the original story, the new kid came from California as well !

Uxie Uxie , I hope this explanation gave a little more understanding! And my thought is that whoever you choose to pick to try for, it most likely would be a guaranteed spot because I know your writing and I know you can do it as you're an incredible writer and creator!. Do you have an inkling in mind of who you'd go for? < 3

aw thank you sm!!! and yeah this really helped me understand more ;w; !! !! gonna try and take it a bit slower to think up my new baby this time heh

aw thank you sm!!! and yeah this really helped me understand more ;w; !! !! gonna try and take it a bit slower to think up my new baby this time heh
youโ€™re so welcome !! iโ€™m so glad it did! and not a problem at all! if you need any help or have any questions, iโ€™ll be happy to help with ideas or answer anything ! < 3

CB2jaiX.png
Hello my pretties!

I hope everyone's been well! I'm looking forward to writing with everyone! That being said, be on the look-out for the discord invite! I should be sending it out via private message and I can't wait for you guys to look at the discord ! I hope it's all that you're hoping for! [ now I feel like I should be heckin' extra whomp ].

I'd also like to announce that we still have some open roles left that I'd love to have filled out! We won't be starting until all of the roles are filled [ the free role can be filled or not filled depending on the interest and i may have some ideas in mind , let's brain storm ! ]

Listed below are the open roles left:
  • Sister One
  • Sister Two
  • Sister Three
  • Free Role
I won't be opening doubling [ if roles aren't filled until then ] until tomorrow, Tuesday, October 15th, so if there's any ghouls and hobgoblins out there who'd love to try out for the sisters or a free role, don't hesitate to go ahead and grab 'em!

That being said, I hope everyone is still with me! If there's any questions, comment, concerns, please send me a message! I don't bite. . . . much! ๐Ÿง›

Tags: Cosmo Cosmo , apolla apolla , sox sox , Xed Xed , Pyosimros Pyosimros , erised erised , Uxie Uxie , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , calypso calypso , taliaangeni taliaangeni

Note: There isn't a due date for the second round yet, so no fret!

giphy.gif
Excited to announce that all roles are filled!

The estimated time the roleplay will start is Saturday, October 26!
Current task: Build connections and relationships with the characters!

Just wanted to update the ooc thread on-site as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back