• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
you guys, guysss !
f r e e d o m! my midterms are finished and so i can now put my focus and attention on here! [ okay 60% of it and the rest for classes but, i have break soon! ]

okay so i know alot of us love kpop so i wanted to share this
bc i love the aesthetics in these vids??
gets me in the spooooky moodd

i loooooved it! she has more vids? definitely gonna look those up!

okay last one for a bit-- taliaangeni taliaangeni showed me this one, bc i actually hate this song, but i love the vibes i get from his voice singing it omg

hehe yeah vixx is a boy group who specializes in creepy ass concepts like jekyll and hide, greek gods, aliens, voodoo dolls, etc

HOW THE HECK DID I NOT RECEIVE ANY NOTIFS EVEN WHEN I WAS TAGGED? WHY RPN?!! Also, I happen to see this at the main page, thank goodness, but am about to sleep.

im totally going to listen to all of these songs after class! they look and sound amazing !!

taliaangeni taliaangeni , iโ€™m definitely sure heโ€™s better than you think!!

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , i think it might be because RPN has an anti-spam method where if you donโ€™t click onto the notification when itโ€™s received, it may notify you one more time and then stop! also if the same posters send messages at once, it also stops notifying as well? for example, I got notified once by taliaangeni taliaangeni , apolla apolla and sox sox despite them posting a whole lot more once!

so i try to drop messages whenever i get notified so i can keep receiving notifications! no worries at all lovely! sleep well!

im totally going to listen to all of these songs after class! they look and sound amazing !!

taliaangeni taliaangeni , iโ€™m definitely sure heโ€™s better than you think!!

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , i think it might be because RPN has an anti-spam method where if you donโ€™t click onto the notification when itโ€™s received, it may notify you one more time and then stop! also if the same posters send messages at once, it also stops notifying as well? for example, I got notified once by taliaangeni taliaangeni , apolla apolla and sox sox despite them posting a whole lot more once!

so i try to drop messages whenever i get notified so i can keep receiving notifications! no worries at all lovely! sleep well!
Well I know that when watched threads are continuously replied to, you only get one notif but I was tagged and didn't get any notif.

Edit. The last notif I got from OOC was monday which I am sure that I checked out.

Well I know that when watched threads are continuously replied to, you only get one notif but I was tagged and didn't get any notif.

Edit. The last notif I got from OOC was monday which I am sure that I checked out.
hmmm thatโ€™s odd, i manually type in the tags as well ( since copying and pasting tags wonโ€™t work either ) ! iโ€™ll re-tag everyone and see if yโ€™all get notified!

CB2jaiX.png
Hello ghouls and hobgoblins!​

I just wanted to do a little tag and notification check since RPN likes being a butt when it comes to tags and notifying! ( How rude ! )

Can you guys react to this post so that I know you received the tag and notification?

tags: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , sox sox , apolla apolla , taliaangeni taliaangeni , calypso calypso , yousmelldead yousmelldead , Xed Xed , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , zippy zippy , Pyosimros Pyosimros , no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl , christy christy , arabella. arabella. , Cosmo Cosmo , erised erised , Uxie Uxie

apologies my brain Is Not Functioning as of lately,,,so if I seem spacey it's cuz I got no idea what's going on ;D

CB2jaiX.png
Hello all!​

I just wanted to send out a reminder to let you lovelies know that there's [ 2 ] days left before character sheets are due! I never mentioned a time, however, if you need a specific time I will provide one! If you need an extension, have any questions, etc. please let me know and contact me!

Character Sheets are due Monday, October 7th at 11:59PM CST
For EST, you are [ 1 ] hour ahead. [ Tuesday, October 8th at 12:59AM ]
For MST | MDT, you are [ 1 ] hour behind. [ Monday, October 7th at 10:59PM ]
For PST, you are [ 2 ] hours behind. [ Monday, October 7th at 9:59PM ]
For United Kingdom in (GMT+1), you are [ 6 ] hours ahead. [ Tuesday, October 8th at 5:59AM ]
For Australia in (GMT+11), you are [ 16 ] hours head. [ Tuesday, October 8th at 4:59PM ]
For Canada in ( EDT ), you are [ 1 ] hour ahead. [ Tuesday, October 8th at 12:59AM ]
For UTC+8, you are [ 6 ] or [ 7 ] hours ahead. [ Tuesday, October 8th at 5:59AM or 6:69AM ]
( oof, I hope I did this right, if it's wrong, i'm so sorry, do let me know !
i think i heckin' confused myself. . . my big brain energy isn't there. oh my ghost. )

tags: Cosmo Cosmo , apolla apolla , Xed Xed , sox sox , taliaangeni taliaangeni , no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl , Pyosimros Pyosimros , christy christy , arabella. arabella. , calypso calypso , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , erised erised , yousmelldead yousmelldead , Uxie Uxie , Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , zippy zippy

hello everyone! we have about three hour and a half left before the deadline!
don't forget to do last minute checks to see if you finished everything ! and if you have any questions, please let me know!
if you need an extension or anything like that, please let me know as well! other than that, good luck, all ! i will be posting my shifter soon!

tags: Cosmo Cosmo , apolla apolla , erised erised Xed Xed , taliaangeni taliaangeni , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , calypso calypso , callisto callisto , sox sox , no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl , Pyosimros Pyosimros , arabella. arabella. , Uxie Uxie , zippy zippy , yousmelldead yousmelldead

hello all!
i hope everyone is well
there's just a few things i need to get sorted out before i send out the acceptance!
the decisions are really tough and everyone's character are SO well-thought out and i can feel them through the screen!
thank you for being patient and i hope i'll have a decision as soon as possible ! โ™ก​

Hello my darlings!
Come little pretties and sit around the fire!
As a GM, itโ€™s safe to say that I am absolutely in-love with everyoneโ€™s creative ideas and characters! It makes me extremely happy to have such incredible applications. The time, hard work, and dedication definitely shines and everyone here is so talented!

Iโ€™m so honored to grab the interest of you ghouls and hobgoblins! I want to be transparent with everyone of my thought process and how I chose The Cast. Reading the application made me realise just how hard it was to sort and wade through which character will be the best fit the roles because everyoneโ€™s characters had so many big highlights and so many aspects that I enjoyed reading and learning about! But, unfortunately, I got myself in a pickle.

Everyday is Halloween isnโ€™t it? For some of us.
Thank you so much for your interest and applying! That being said, Iโ€™d like to give a shout-out to [ mxlly mxlly ] and [ Eldridge Daniels Eldridge Daniels ] for providing insights for me with their own perspective. I chose them since they help with second opinions as they arenโ€™t in the roleplay and have an unbiased opinion in regards to personal relationships.

As a GM, that would be improper and to give everyone a fair chance, Iโ€™d like to have different perspectives. [ I have written with most of you before and are even close with some! An outside perspective is nice since it would help me in my judgement to see things I may not see ]. But, the end all be all is this is my own choice and decision!

Someone throw me in a cauldron!
We are the grandchildren of witches you thought you could burn!
The indecisiveness and decision all came down to the following concepts:
โ€” The characterโ€™s persona and their role ( the character's concept and idea: how they would mold themselves , develop, and carry throughout the roleplay. etc. )
โ€” The character and their dynamic in the friend group ( interactions and etc. )
( If you'd like more details do let me know and I can provide it ! )

I want to be open with everyone because Iโ€™d love to write with everyone here! Now, letโ€™s stop talking and get to it!

P6fRe7O.png
Sister One | Open​
The oldest of Sanderson Sisters, Sister One is known for her brains; her cunning; and her twisted, wicked ways: traits her other two sisters do not have. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants. However, her jealousy will get in her way and may undo her. Sister one has an affinity for spellcasting, necromancy, and electrokinesis.
Sister Three | Open​
The youngest of the Sanderson Sisters, Sister Three is known for her alluring presence and charming, honeyed words. Despite wanting to seduce [The Old Flame], Sister Three always manages to talk Sister One around and get her way. Her most potent weapon is her voice: compelling, seducing, etc.
The Unlucky One | Open​
A non-believer in the supernatural, The Unlucky One is the new kid in town, recently moved in from the city. He's taken an interest of some kind in [The Believer] and plays with fire, sometimes literally, unintentionally setting up the witchesโ€™ return.
The Believer | Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
Knowledgeable in the supernatural, The Believer is a local who has always believed in the impossible. With her mother owning the Sanderson Sisters' Museum, it's wondered if her family is connected to the Sanderson Sisters. She has a history with [The Outlier], but keeps her distance.
The Old Flame | sox sox
Descendent of Billy Butcherson, Sister Oneโ€™s old lover, The Old Flame catches the eye of [Sister One], who hopes for another chance and to bring him to the dark side. He becomes an unwilling participant in the affairs of the witches. What will he choose?
The Responsible One | Open​
The glue of the group, The Responsible One is responsible and maternal, often going out of their way for others. They, like [Sister Two] are intensely loyal, and so their biggest concern is [The Old Flame], refusing to let [The Sanderson Sisters] seduce him.
Sister Two | Open​
The middle child of the Sanderson Sisters, Sister Two is loyal and known for her bravery, following the lead of Sister One. She and Sister Three tend to have playful arguments and fights, much to Sister One's consternation. Sister Two is known for her heightened senses, unerring detection of children, and supernatural strength.
The Shifter | deer deer
Cursed to be a cat and live forever with her guilt, The Shifter can only take human form in October while the rest of the year, she lives as a talking cat. She protects the old Sanderson Cottage, waiting for the day she'll get her revenge on the Sanderson Sisters and free herself from her immortal curse.
The Chosen One | apolla apolla
Sister of [The Unlucky One] and the youngest of the group, she sticks up against [The Sanderson Sisters]. Despite not being a child, she becomes a target to the witches due to the same vibrant youth which makes her so well-liked.
The Outlier | Xed Xed
With deep-rooted sadness, the outlier follows [The Instigator] but finds himself obsessed and fascinated with the [ Shifter ], wanting to live another life than his own. A life for a life. Why? Their reasons are secret and they are the most private of the group. He has history with [The Believer].
The Instigator | Pyosimros Pyosimros
Despite being the son of a policeman, The Instigator is known for their anarchic behaviour. He influences [The Chosen One] into a wild adventure. Will he be able to save his friends and prove himself a worthy inheritor of his father's legacy after all?
The Stubborn One | Cosmo Cosmo
The Stubborn One - The comedy relief of the group, The Stubborn One teases and banters with everyone, especially [The Responsible One]. He struggles with keeping focus and has trouble following other people's lead.
codedbycrucially
Congratulations, my pretties!
Come, we fly.
Thank you so much for your applications and submitting such incredible characters! I can't wait to roleplay and write with you lovelies! However, that being said, we unfortunately will not be starting any time soon. We sadly still have a lot of roles left that needs to be filled before starting because all the roles are in someway connect with each other!

That being said, I'd like to open up the roles below to those who weren't able to get their first choice before asking to double. To those who weren't able to get in the first round, I'd still really like to write with you and if you are interested, would you like to apply for one of the following roles?
  • โ€” The Unlucky One
  • โ€” The Responsible One
  • โ€” Sister One
  • โ€” Sister Two
  • โ€” Sister Three
  • โ€” Free Role
Once we have all roles filled then we can start. Please let me know in the comments if you are interested! I'd like to keep one character per person, but, if there's no interest I can open it up to doubling. But, until then the roleplay will be on a break|paused. Thank you so much for your patience and I hope we can write soon! If you are no longer interested, please let me know! It may take a bit of time before we begin so I completely understand.

tags: Uxie Uxie , erised erised , taliaangeni taliaangeni , calypso calypso , Cosmo Cosmo , apolla apolla , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , Xed Xed , Pyosimros Pyosimros , sox sox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back