• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฎ - interest check

fIora

โ€โโ€โโ€โโ€
[class name=aspectratio] display: block; width: 100%; padding-top: 60%; position: relative; [/class] [class name=aspectratio maxWidth=1000px] width: 100%; padding-top: 0px; [/class] [class name=root] font: 'Calibri', sanserif; display: block; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; background-color: #000000; font-smoothing: antialiased; webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; height: 100%; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; right: 0px; bottom: 0px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/n3fCPHT.png); background-blend-mode: soft light, normal; background-size: auto 110%, auto 110%; background-position: center center, -20vh -10%; [/class] [class name=root maxWidth=1000px] height: auto; min-height: 100px; position: relative; [/class] [class name=invis] display: block; overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%; position: relative; z-index: 2; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; [/class] [class name=translucentbox] display: flex; flex-wrap: row wrap; justify-content: flex-start; align-items: right; align-content: right; height: calc(100% - 200px); width: calc(100% - 200px); background: rgba(12, 12, 31, 0.2); color: #000000; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding: 30px; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 70px; margin-right: 100px; [/class] [class name=translucentbox maxWidth=1000px] display: block; width: 90%; height: auto; margin: 5%; [/class] [class name=textflex] flex: 100 0 100px; height: 100%; padding-top: 30px; margin-left: 115px; margin-right: 100px; max-width: 90%; overflow: hidden; position: relative; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=textflex maxWidth=1000px] display: block; flex: 0 0 0px; height: auto; width: 100%; max-width: none; [/class] [class name=subscriptflex] flex: 1 0 100px; height: 100%; margin-left: auto; margin-bottom: auto; max-width: 100%; overflow: hidden; position: relative; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=subscriptflex maxWidth=1000px] display: block; flex: 0 0 0px; height: auto; width: 100%; max-width: none; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; height: 100%; max-height: 500vh; width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; font-family: 'Calibri', subserif; text-align: justify; color: #FFFFFF; line-height: normal; pointer-events: auto; white-space: normal; position: relative; [/class] [class name=scrollbox maxWidth=1000px] height: auto; max-height: 500vmax; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; color: #FFFFFF; margin-bottom: 0px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; padding: 0px; transition: max-height 1s ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class name=hidebox] height: 0%; transition: height .5s ease-in-out 0s; [/class] [class name=hidebox maxWidth=1000px] max-height: 0vmax; transition: max-height 1s ease-in-out 0s; [/class] [class name=section] display: block; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; box-sizing: content-box; text-align: justify; font-size: .9em; [/class] [class name=heading] display: block; position: sticky; position: -webkit-sticky; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; padding: 5px 10px 0px 10px; font-size: 5vh; letter-spacing: -2px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', bold 700; text-transform: uppercase; background: rgba(137, 196, 244, 0.7); [/class] [class name=heading maxWidth=1000px] background: transparent; margin-bottom: 15px; padding: 5px 0px 0px 0px; [/class] [class name=statblock] display: block; font-size: .7em; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-bottom: 6px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=statname] display: inline; margin-right: 10px; background: #19221c; padding: 2px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [div class=aspectratio] [div class=root] [div class=invis] [div class=translucentbox] [div class=textflex] [div class=subscriptflex] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=heading]odyssey[/div] The post-apocalyptic world known as the odyssey had begun. After the first catastrophe, innocent lives were shattered as the rebellion continued against the government's and ODD's best attempts to silence them. As the afterevents of the first catastrophe were settling, things had already begun falling into action.

After the events of the first catastrophe, under codename [HELLEVUUR] or [HV.], the world was quiet. People were in fear or they were dead. The events were logged and later archived under Odyssey databases:

The apocalypse has begun. Media all over is going crazy. I can't take it here. In countries like Canada, Japan, [โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ] and Denmark, large [geysers] the size of cities had erupted as if the world was being punctured from the inside out. Those countries and most of the area around them are still hot and burning [with lava]. Many people are screaming outside even now. I can hear them. They're claiming gods are punishing us for our faults. Are they right? Even where I am, the climate has felt unbearable. It has gotten significantly hotter. I am not close to any of the major volcanoes either. Is the world ending? I am writing this down as a hope that one day, someone will find my words and derive meaning from them. Will they even know what my words [mean]? Will they speak English? Will my book burn of the hellfire brought forth from the-

- Excerpt from EV-1205, P23

After the events of the first catastrophe occurred, two main factions formed: the Odyssey Defense and Development and the Rebellion. The Odyssey Defense and Development was formed as a result of governments banding together under one name, to form the strongest military and political committee in history. As a result of this, people around the world reactively grouped against the ODD to protest their new government. The ODD initially ignored the rebellion until they started causing terrorism attacks throughout major cities. Some theorize this was a reaction from the rebellion discovering malicious intent from ODD, while others believe the rebellion was just causing trouble. Even the general public was split on who caused the first dispute between them.

During the ODD and Rebellion's conflicts, everyone else had their concerns within the world. Unexpected to all, there was another. The second apocalyptic event had caused yet another major issue with the world. Under codename [TIEFKUHLTRUHE] or [TKT], this nullified the effects of the first apocalypse, although bringing forth a new problem to the world leaders. Also known as the Deepfreeze, the second catastrophe froze over the lava-covered areas, resulting in a barren wasteland made of charcoal and obsidian. Even after [โ–ˆโ–ˆ] years, ODD still has not ventured deep into the Wasteland under fear of its effects on the human body.

Unbeknownst to both the ODD and the rebellion, the second catastrophe had curious side effects to those in the most affected areas. This phenomenon is codenamed Atrophy. Some select people were "infected" with strange abilities that were unknown to normal people. Most people die from this infection, approximating a 98% fatality rate. This infection occurs slowly and will take anywhere from 10 to 50 years for a fatal result. The infection affects everyone differently, and powers or abilities will differ between subjects.

During the third catastrophe, the ODD was ready. Due to their preparation with the nomadic cities, they had successfully avoided the earthquakes and mountains which erupted from the landscape. We are currently anticipating the fourth. It has been 14 years since the first catastrophe, 9 years since the second and 5 years since the third. Another one should come soon.

- ODD Analyst 16-O3 + Atrophy Scientist C12

[div class=heading]rules + requirements[/div] Hello there! What started out as an experimental bbcoding place and a way for me to vent out my interest in Arknights has become an RP. I hope people do find this interesting and join. :0

1. 2 will be our character limitation for now. If you want to have a third character, contact me!

2. Maiming or killing others in the RP is strictly forbidden unless both parties consent to it and it's consequences. Feel free to injure or kill NPCs as long as they are yours.

3. Respect your fellow roleplayers! A positive environment makes for a better community.

4. In order to actively participate in this RP, I believe you will need at least 1 paragraph per post. I generally will be loose with the requirements; I understand sometimes writing is hard or creativity falters. TLDR; no one-liners.

5. Post often! If possible, try to post at least once every one or two weeks (depends on how fast our RP is going). Especially if others are interacting with you, try not to leave them hanging! Personally, I know all about getting bored of an RP (it's happened to me... countless times). If you feel like leaving or don't feel committed to this RP anymore, just shoot me a message.

6. If you wish to join the RP, you will have to join the discord first.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back