• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other π™žπ™§π™šπ™£π™žπ™˜.

pastelog

π™¨π™˜π™§π™šπ™–π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π™¬π™žπ™©π™ 𝙖 π™¨π™’π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙛 π™’π™šπ™’π™šπ™¨β„’
irenic. (adj.) promoting peace

β€”β€”β€”

a thread where a girl posts stories and scraps of her creativity she’s written on a whim.

Last edited:
moonchild β€” chapter one
i.moon child

he was the boy who grew up from the sand with the salt of the sea air in his lungs; golden, bright, and wild.

but i was the girl who was born in a crater on the moon; cold, distant, and alone.

we were worlds apart. his complexion was a coconut brown; kissed by the sun he’d been under all of his life. mine was as white as the face of a porcelain doll’s; kissed by nothing but the darkness of night and the stars within it.

from my view, i could always see him on the beach. one time i watched him, curiousity peaked and my heart fluttered, my eyes grew wideβ€”i leaned over the edge.

could he see the world i lived in from below? and if so, what was my world like to him? i wondered if he even knew of my existence to begin with.

but in the flicker of a beat, i met his eyes. sparkling emerald pools full of hope; i could swim in them forever. pulling the last bits of my conscious in, deeper and deeperβ€”and that’s when i saw it.

his soul; i was staring into his eyes and saw the beauty of a withered soul.

and i fell.

i fell hard.

hi! this is the first chapter of a story i’ve been writing for quite a while, and decided to post it here. i’ll make sure to post more chapters of it if everyone’s okay with that!!

Last edited:
moonchildβ€” chapter two
ii.moonchild

the crisp wind whipped at my skin; cradling my body as i descended from the cosmos and into the earth’s atmosphere.

i fell in a heap of sand and stardust; rolling to a stop with my back against the sand. the faint echo of stars twinkling and glinting was all that reached my ears; rocking back and forth on the edge of consciousness.

β€œare you a shooting star?”

the voice was deep; melting like honey that dripped onto my chestβ€”filling my heart with warmth. Engirthing what little i could feel in that moment.

my eyes cracked open, and i was greeted by the blurred golden curls of hair, jade irises staring down as i lay in the sand as a crumpled paper doll.

the boy from the sand.

my sight shifted, readjusting to the sudden proximity of our faces, I blinked and everything focusedβ€”every detail of his face came into full depth. this time, i could count each freckle sprinkled across his nose.

my lips part as i watched his full ones move.

β€œwhat are you?” he breathed in awe, eyes searching my face for an answer.

β€œ... i don’t know, exactly.” i croaked. the waves crashed onto the shore, as my heart crashed against my rib cage. i felt his hands on my shoulders as i was pulled up from the sand.

in its final moments, the sunlight lingered as fragments of liquid gold on the ocean’s surface. disappearing behind the horizon, pulling a veil of darkness further across the sky.

my limbs were heavy, muscles weak and drained by the fall. i clutched onto the boy as though he were my last hope. looping a slender arm under my legs, i was hoisted into his arms as he began to walk.

there was a long comfortable silence as i was carried across the beach. i nestled my face into the crook of his neck, the scent of salt water lingering on his bronze skin. i placed a hand onto his chest; feeling a sudden warmth emit from the place where his heart would be.

i picked up on his heartbeat; a quick pulse beneath my palm. an unconscious smile found its way onto my face.

i had never felt someone’s heart beat before, apart from my own.

the flesh was more than warm now; it was burning. a deep orange hue seeped through his flesh and glowed under my touch. it was as if the blazing sun had found its way inside of his chest, igniting a fire in his heart.

my gaze flickered up to him, and through the opaque absence of light i could see those vibrant green eyes locked onto something located below my mouth. i glanced down, and as i did so, my breath caught in my throat.

my heart was burning; chest flush with a pink hue.

our gazes met, dazed and mystified by one another. something glimmered deep within his eyes, something enigmatic yet sincere.

longing.

hey! i finished this a few minutes ago and am super excited with how it came out! anyway, since it’s a bit late in the night, i decided to update, mainly due to boredom lol

β€” apollo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back