What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Other π™žπ™§π™šπ™£π™žπ™˜.

pastelog

π™¨π™˜π™§π™šπ™–π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π™¬π™žπ™©π™ 𝙖 π™¨π™’π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙛 π™’π™šπ™’π™šπ™¨β„’
irenic. (adj.) promoting peace

β€”β€”β€”

a thread where a girl posts stories and scraps of her creativity she’s written on a whim.

Last edited:
moonchild β€” chapter one

pastelog

π™¨π™˜π™§π™šπ™–π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π™¬π™žπ™©π™ 𝙖 π™¨π™’π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙛 π™’π™šπ™’π™šπ™¨β„’
i.moon child

he was the boy who grew up from the sand with the salt of the sea air in his lungs; golden, bright, and wild.

but i was the girl who was born in a crater on the moon; cold, distant, and alone.

we were worlds apart. his complexion was a coconut brown; kissed by the sun he’d been under all of his life. mine was as white as the face of a porcelain doll’s; kissed by nothing but the darkness of night and the stars within it.

from my view, i could always see him on the beach. one time i watched him, curiousity peaked and my heart fluttered, my eyes grew wideβ€”i leaned over the edge.

could he see the world i lived in from below? and if so, what was my world like to him? i wondered if he even knew of my existence to begin with.

but in the flicker of a beat, i met his eyes. sparkling emerald pools full of hope; i could swim in them forever. pulling the last bits of my conscious in, deeper and deeperβ€”and that’s when i saw it.

his soul; i was staring into his eyes and saw the beauty of a withered soul.

and i fell.

i fell hard.

hi! this is the first chapter of a story i’ve been writing for quite a while, and decided to post it here. i’ll make sure to post more chapters of it if everyone’s okay with that!!

Last edited:
moonchildβ€” chapter two

pastelog

ii.moonchild

the crisp wind whipped at my skin; cradling my body as i descended from the cosmos and into the earth’s atmosphere.

i fell in a heap of sand and stardust; rolling to a stop with my back against the sand. the faint echo of stars twinkling and glinting was all that reached my ears; rocking back and forth on the edge of consciousness.

β€œare you a shooting star?”

the voice was deep; melting like honey that dripped onto my chestβ€”filling my heart with warmth. Engirthing what little i could feel in that moment.

my eyes cracked open, and i was greeted by the blurred golden curls of hair, jade irises staring down as i lay in the sand as a crumpled paper doll.

the boy from the sand.

my sight shifted, readjusting to the sudden proximity of our faces, I blinked and everything focusedβ€”every detail of his face came into full depth. this time, i could count each freckle sprinkled across his nose.

my lips part as i watched his full ones move.

β€œwhat are you?” he breathed in awe, eyes searching my face for an answer.

β€œ... i don’t know, exactly.” i croaked. the waves crashed onto the shore, as my heart crashed against my rib cage. i felt his hands on my shoulders as i was pulled up from the sand.

in its final moments, the sunlight lingered as fragments of liquid gold on the ocean’s surface. disappearing behind the horizon, pulling a veil of darkness further across the sky.

my limbs were heavy, muscles weak and drained by the fall. i clutched onto the boy as though he were my last hope. looping a slender arm under my legs, i was hoisted into his arms as he began to walk.

there was a long comfortable silence as i was carried across the beach. i nestled my face into the crook of his neck, the scent of salt water lingering on his bronze skin. i placed a hand onto his chest; feeling a sudden warmth emit from the place where his heart would be.

i picked up on his heartbeat; a quick pulse beneath my palm. an unconscious smile found its way onto my face.

i had never felt someone’s heart beat before, apart from my own.

the flesh was more than warm now; it was burning. a deep orange hue seeped through his flesh and glowed under my touch. it was as if the blazing sun had found its way inside of his chest, igniting a fire in his heart.

my gaze flickered up to him, and through the opaque absence of light i could see those vibrant green eyes locked onto something located below my mouth. i glanced down, and as i did so, my breath caught in my throat.

my heart was burning; chest flush with a pink hue.

our gazes met, dazed and mystified by one another. something glimmered deep within his eyes, something enigmatic yet sincere.

longing.

hey! i finished this a few minutes ago and am super excited with how it came out! anyway, since it’s a bit late in the night, i decided to update, mainly due to boredom lol

β€” apollo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)