• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ.

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
BANNERS & THINGS.
2/3 request slots are open (as of 10:55 pm PST 8/15).

tumblr_p51383TDQx1rge4fho1_540.gifv

hi my name is tim!

as of late i've gotten quite into designing all kinds of graphics. this all began when i took it upon myself to revamp a school club's social media page, and now i'm quite comfortable making photo edits, banners, headers, moodboards, etc.
i primarily use adobe spark since it's very user-friendly and i have open access with a student account. i've also started dabbling in editing gifs.

if you'd like to request a graphic from me, please complete the following form:

• type of graphic - header, signature, moodboard, gif, chapter title, etc. (you may also describe what you're looking for).
  • colors - hex codes or descriptions are fine (ex: "navy blue")
  • text - what words, phrases, or names absolutely need to be included? any specific fonts you want?
  • images - got a specific picture of a character or background in mind? (image urls would be much appreciated!)
  • themes & keywords - do you want something sleek and modern, or more rustic? futuristic? natural?
  • & anything extra regarding your request not explicitly asked for in this form, if needed.
i've included some examples of my work under the spoiler for your reference!

i1vARft.gif

Uussziv.png

qiuPrrd.png

XnlB68r.png

CLzURzI.png

Last edited:
you already KNOW im here for this babey!
i would luv a lil banner for cecilia c:

• type of graphic: a small-ish banner!
  • colors: dark purples, blacks, and greys.
  • text: cecilia montgomery, and birth of venus.
  • themes & keywords: something sleek and maybe minimalistic, but gothic vibes. u kno cecil's v i b e s
  • & anything extra: i'd love a lil banner similar to maude's for cecilia ! nothin' too crazy, just simple and usable for multiple things. < 3

you already KNOW im here for this babey!
i would luv a lil banner for cecilia c:

• type of graphic: a small-ish banner!
  • colors: dark purples, blacks, and greys.
  • text: cecilia montgomery, and birth of venus.
  • themes & keywords: something sleek and maybe minimalistic, but gothic vibes. u kno cecil's v i b e s
  • & anything extra: i'd love a lil banner similar to maude's for cecilia ! nothin' too crazy, just simple and usable for multiple things. < 3
absafuckinlootley my man, can do!

& for the rest of y'all - 2/3 slots are available!

i ADORE you!! youre so talented

type of graphic: iโ€™d love something like your little gif descriptor, if possible!
colors: baby pinks, white, soft yellowsโ€”cutesy pastels
text: - mik, they/them/theirs, advanced roleplayer, law & international relations
themes & keywords: some balance between cutesy & fun and professional.

thank you soooo much for sharing your talents w us lowly rpn users! i love u bro

i ADORE you!! youre so talented

type of graphic: iโ€™d love something like your little gif descriptor, if possible!
colors: baby pinks, white, soft yellowsโ€”cutesy pastels
text: - mik, they/them/theirs, advanced roleplayer, law & international relations
themes & keywords: some balance between cutesy & fun and professional.

thank you soooo much for sharing your talents w us lowly rpn users! i love u bro
hi hello, iโ€™m in love w you. totally can do :-D

& for the rest of yโ€™all: 2/3 slots are available

TheKingsFool TheKingsFool i'll do my best to help make something that fits your vision if you give the form your best shot !

Huuuuu~ Your work gives me all the lovely fuzzies ๐Ÿ–ค

*watches thread* ๐Ÿ‘€โœจ

just whipped this together for a new hunger games group roleplay i made :-) open to any/all requests!

qnXgAwl.png

this is OPEN for requests once again! feel currently have two slots open :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back