• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ โ€” ( ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ )

Characters
Here
Other
Here

low fidelity

๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
GOTTA GET AWAY.
a95f1ed286d62255c1e50c031b2d2bc8.gif

the ooc chat!
due date: friday, may 1st.

yeehaw i'm excited!

ok fuck yeah, placeholders are up

my placeholders are now also up!

really hoping for a super diverse cast :-))) ahh this plot is so much fun

junglejuice junglejuice hey i saw your character and just wanted to mention an important detail to you: all of our characters are recently graduated high school seniors, this is set in the summer right after graduation ! it doesn't make sense that your character would have already attended and dropped out of nursing school.

junglejuice junglejuice hey i saw your character and just wanted to mention an important detail to you: all of our characters are recently graduated high school seniors, this is set in the summer right after graduation ! it doesn't make sense that your character would have already attended and dropped out of nursing school.

oh shoot, sorry! i changed it, thanks for bringing it to my attention! :)

alright my two place holders are up, the boy is finished , i got lazy plus i have six other rps to tend to lol

jasper is up! gonna get good progress made on sterling before calling it a night :-)

Hey! Came across the interest check and thought I'd try to make a character as well. Not familiar with codes to make the dossier all pretty, but I'll do my best :D

spicey spicey fancy codes arenโ€™t at all necessary, but thereโ€™s a lot of great help guides and free templates in the bbc code center!

Hey! Came across the interest check and thought I'd try to make a character as well. Not familiar with codes to make the dossier all pretty, but I'll do my best :D
hey there! like baird said, codes aren't necessary at all c: they're mainly just for fun and for everything to look pretty. if you're willing to give em a try, i'd recommend checking out the freebies our awesome coders make for folks to use, check out the resource tag of the bbcode center, and if you need some pointers, i'm happy to help!

spicey spicey fancy codes arenโ€™t at all necessary, but thereโ€™s a lot of great help guides and free templates in the bbc code center!
hey there! like baird said, codes aren't necessary at all c: they're mainly just for fun and for everything to look pretty. if you're willing to give em a try, i'd recommend checking out the freebies our awesome coders make for folks to use, check out the resource tag of the bbcode center, and if you need some pointers, i'm happy to help!
Thanks so much for the heads up! And for the reassurance if I can't figure it out alone, haha. I've already started my character, and I'm glad to know it won't matter if my visual presentation is,.. ahem, lacking.

no problemo c:
w.i.p.s are up for morgan and maddox! hopefully they'll be done by tomorrow.

I have my CS done for now, but I can't seem to make it into a pretty code- I tried but the site said that my message was spam-like or contained inappropriate elements, so I'm just going to post his 'raw' dossier until I can get to the bottom of whatever the spam filter wants from me! T^T

I have my CS done for now, but I can't seem to make it into a pretty code- I tried but the site said that my message was spam-like or contained inappropriate elements, so I'm just going to post his 'raw' dossier until I can get to the bottom of whatever the spam filter wants from me! T^T
ohhh its likely because you're a new member! the filters are much more forgiving once you reach 10 posts, i'd recommend posting in the discussions forums with those questionnaire and forum game threads just to reach it lol

ohhh its likely because you're a new member! the filters are much more forgiving once you reach 10 posts, i'd recommend posting in the discussions forums with those questionnaire and forum game threads just to reach it lol
Oh jeez I suppose that makes some sense. I'll definitely try that and then see if I can make the cs all pretty haha! Let me know if I can change anything about him! :D

Alright itโ€™s pretty clear everyone is in love with jasper, which should be mandatory lol

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy oh goodness thank you so much :โ€™-) heโ€™s a really good boy and iโ€™m excited to have him in this setting

mads and morgan are all done!! yeehaw
& timshel timshel you already know I Love Jasper so much

Y'all there are so many amazing codes I'm crying in the club. Brings me back to my Tumblr days wrecking my blog by messing up the code lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back