What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource π™™π™šπ™‘π™žπ™œπ™π™© β€” 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙀π™₯

ukiiyo

doki-doki
β˜† i guess i kind of code??? this is mostly a dump to keep my workshop more organized
β˜† i code on a hp envy 13 so idk how my codes look on larger computers, or smaller ones
β˜† any codes that i say are mobile-friendly work on my phone which is an iphone xr
β˜† if a code is free to use, i will list it as such. everything else will be preferred to not be used
β˜† if you decide to use a code ALWAYS KEEP THE CREDIT
β˜† currently getting used to the new format so be nice!

ukiiyo

doki-doki
β˜† a random code! this could be used as a character sheet or even an interest check!i'm really feeling the 90s style rn so expect that theme a lot! rn it's going to be clueless and 10 things i h8 about u themed! not mobile-friendly. a simple hidden scroll on the right. preferably not free to use~
ugh, as if!
"I felt impotent and out of control. Which I really, really hate. I had to find sanctuary in a place where I could gather my thoughts and regain my strength... aka the mall~"
CHER
basics β€”
Name: Cher Andi Horowitz
Nickname: Cher
Birthday: April 19th
Grade: Sophomore
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Role: The Queen

looks β€”
Played By: Alicia Silverstone
Height: 5'5"
Hair: Medium length, straight blonde hair
Eyes: Green
Build: Naturally slender, doesn't do much to stay in shape
Style: A trendsetter, always shops at the most expensive boutiques and shops in the mall. Iconic

persona β€”
Likes: Shopping, her friends, fashion, spending money, dresses, flirting, winning

Dislikes: Being alone, losing, stuffy dates, bad fashion, players, camping, liars

Quirks: Blows bubbles with her gum, valley girl slang, 'reinvents' girls, plays with her hair

personality β€”
Vices: Spoiled, flirty, stubborn, selfish, self-absorbed
Virtues: Clever, resourceful, outgoing, charismatic, tough

background β€”
TBA
coded by ukiiyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)