• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™™π™–π™£π™˜π™žπ™£π™œ π™žπ™£ π™©π™π™š π™§π™–π™žπ™£π™™π™§π™€π™₯𝙨 ! β€” π™₯π™–π™§π™©π™£π™šπ™§ π™¨π™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™

stilinski.

isaac lahey protection squad
SUGAR !

about me!

hello! my name's ollie, nice to meet you guys, and thanks for clicking on my search thread. i'm currently on the hunt for a few new roleplay partners, maybe three, four at most. i've been roleplaying for about three years now, writing creatively for about five, so i like to think of myself as lit/adv. lit. i love brockhampton, teen wolf, action movies, and romance novels that middle aged women normally read. sue me. they're fun. i normally write from the male perspective, but can be swayed to write from the female perspective if i'm drawn to do so.
i'm currently a senior in high school, so my schedule can get a tad bit crazy at times. i can normally get a response in once every day or so, but it depends on two factors: how long the reply will be, or how hectic my schedule has become. speaking of reply length, i can write anywhere from two to eight paragraphs, maybe even more, but i do match lengths that my partner gives me, so never feel like it's mandatory to match my own lengths. i adapt rather well.

what i ask from you!

honestly, i'm not too picky. i ask for comprehensible grammar/grasp on the english language, literate to advanced literate writing, and the want to be friends. i am a nonstop chatterbox, i love to talk, it's my favorite thing in the world. so, if you're not that much of a talker, i'm afraid this partnership won't be too beneficial for either one of us. post length doesn't matter all that much to me, as long as you're within the two to eight range i've set for myself, we're good.

plots!

italics means role i wish to play, but those roles can be switched around if desired.

- SUNDRESS ; [ genres : modern, drama, celebrities, romance ] muse a is a world famous model, constantly in demand by the top designers of the world. muse b is a world class athlete, a star in their own right, having clawed from the bottom to the top of the totem pole. they couldn't be more than opposites, being in the papers for completely different reasons (muse a for headlining new york fashion week, muse b for winning the championship the third time in a row) all the time. a charity event being held brings the two of them together, and a friendship blossoms, feelings start to linger. but muse a's got pr relationships left and right, and muse b's too busy with [respective sport] to keep up a relationship. especially with cameras constantly being shoved in their faces, but who knows. they'll make it work.
- MEET YOU THERE ; [ genres : mandatory soulmate au, romance ] muse a has completely given up on finding their soulmate. eighteen was when you were supposed to find them, when your world would light up in color, changing from the dull black and white it used to be. they're in their twenties now, and are absolutely sick and tired of hearing everyone talk of how beautiful the colors of the world are, when their world is still black and white. and then muse b waltzes in, and muse a's world explodes into color. an absolute shame they can't stand each other from the get go.
- LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE ; [ genres : crime, mafia, romance ] muse a 's used to having everything handed to them on a silver platter. i mean, what else could you get used to, being the child of a mafia head? they've got a superiority complex a mile wide, and a feeling that they can do whatever they wanted without repercussions. muse b is the one tasked by muse a 's father to keep them in line, be a bodyguard of sorts. and every day, they can only wonder just why god cursed them to have this job. but then muse b finds themselves sharing way too many longing glances with muse a in between meetings, touches that last longer than they should. and, well... shit.
- CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? ; [ genres : romantic comedy, romance, modern | based off the movie/novel of the same name ] guys, i really suck at writing descriptions for roleplays based off movies/books, so read the
wikipedia and know that muse a is correspondent to emma corrigan and muse b is correspondent to jack harper.
- BASED OFF OF ; so, essentially, roleplays based off of the following pieces of media! teen wolf, the hunger games, the maze runner, divergent, harry potter.

pairings/misc genres!

- president's child x secret service agent
- single parent x daycare worker
- barista x musician
- werewolf x human
- hero x citizen
- native x foreign exchange student
- professor x student
- angel x demon
- friends with benefits (but surprise: they've fallen for each other. whoops?)
- i seem to have gotten a concussion but hey my doctor is pretty cute and oh my god can i have your number?
- i'm having a mental breakdown in popeye's and oh my god the cute cashier is seeing me cry in a corner booth fuck don't look at me

goodbye!

so, yeah! if anything interests you please shoot me a pm or reply to this thread, and i'll be (hopefully) speaking to you soon! thanks, y'all!

Last edited:
I'm very interested in your 'Meet you there' plot. I love the idea of an Enemies to Lovers thing. that my friend, is where you have seemed to rope me into attempting to write with you and hopefully become your friend lol

i'd love to do "meet you there" :^) (i'm literally weak for ships that start off on the wrong foot and then slowly burn themselves into a romance they're both unwilling to recognize)
i'm also a senior in hs and i can def be active in replies!

Hello!~ Oh gosh, all your ideas are so lovely!
I'm interested in the Sundress Plot though I'm also a sucker for the pairings you posted like:
president's child x secret service agent (this reminds me of a dating sim I played ajhsjasa)
single parent x daycare worker (bc children are so cute in rps)
hero x citizen (the dynamic would definitely be fun to play out! plus the possible a n g s t )

I'd love to write either the professorxstudent or werewolfxhuman pairing! I'm about to fall asleep, but I'll pm you tomorrow if you'd like to discuss!
I've been role-playing about a decade and will happily match your post length and chat ooc with you. Work means I'm a little slow with replies at times though.

I'd love to write either the professorxstudent or werewolfxhuman pairing! I'm about to fall asleep, but I'll pm you tomorrow if you'd like to discuss!
I've been role-playing about a decade and will happily match your post length and chat ooc with you. Work means I'm a little slow with replies at times though.
i'll be happily awaiting your pm, then! can't wait to discuss with you.

Omg I’m PMing you rn this is great. Where have you been all my writing life? I’ll PM you the ones I find the most interesting, and we’ll see if it can work!

A lot of people has showed interest in your RP ideas, but still, I thought I’d give it a try! I was wondering if you’d like to RP with me? Either β€œSundress” or β€œLook what I’ve done”. If they’re taken we could come up with a new idea together, but I love both genres. A little about my RP preferences: I prefer realistic RPs, but when it comes to genres within that, I’m not picky. I don't do fandom and I'm not much into the fantasy genre. I don’t expect you to write a long novel every single time, but I need something I can work with - meaning more than just 5 sentences. I hope to hear from you!

A lot of people has showed interest in your RP ideas, but still, I thought I’d give it a try! I was wondering if you’d like to RP with me? Either β€œSundress” or β€œLook what I’ve done”. If they’re taken we could come up with a new idea together, but I love both genres. A little about my RP preferences: I prefer realistic RPs, but when it comes to genres within that, I’m not picky. I don't do fandom and I'm not much into the fantasy genre. I don’t expect you to write a long novel every single time, but I need something I can work with - meaning more than just 5 sentences. I hope to hear from you!
shoot me a pm, lovely! i'd love to start something up with you.

hey ollie! if you're still looking, you seem like an absolute doll-- and i'd adore writing with you! i will say i'm particularly taken by sundress and meet you there (also the popeye's one but i'm kinda scared to say it??) as well as
foreign exchange x native
hero x citizen

and barista x musician!
so if possible, shoot me a pm or i'll pop you one. cheers < 3

hello!! i'm melinda, and i'm also a senior in high school, so i totally get where you're coming from.
i'm very, very interested in the following:
- meet you there
- look what i've done
- that doctor x patient one
let me know if you're still interested!

hello!! i'm melinda, and i'm also a senior in high school, so i totally get where you're coming from.
i'm very, very interested in the following:
- meet you there
- look what i've done
- that doctor x patient one
let me know if you're still interested!
most definitely! please shoot me a private message, lovely!

SUper duper interested in Look what i've done, Sundress (Perhaps with a tweak) and for the pairings:

- werewolf x human
- hero x citizen
- angel x demon .

I literally already have characters in mind for all of these, I know, a bit head of myself but i hope we can sort something out!

SUper duper interested in Look what i've done, Sundress (Perhaps with a tweak) and for the pairings:

- werewolf x human
- hero x citizen
- angel x demon .

I literally already have characters in mind for all of these, I know, a bit head of myself but i hope we can sort something out!
shoot me a pm, lovely! i'd love to discuss with you about these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back