• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ โ€” ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
catharsis.
[div class="tab tab1"][div class="box box1"]rules
[div class="tab tab2"][div class="box box2"]form
[/div] [div class="tab tab3"][div class="box box3"]index[/div][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][div class="box box4"]home[/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
a few guidelines
for any request, there are a few guidelines that need to be followed, to ensure that we can serve you best! adhere to these, and we should have no problem.

โ†’ please fill the form completely, and to the best of your abilities. the more info you give me, the easier it becomes to fulfil your request.​
โ†’ please be patient! you can't expect a complex code to be completed in a matter of hours, or a day. if it's been a couple of days and you haven't heard from me, then you may give me a poke. similarly, please owe me the courtesy of letting me know if you no longer want the code you requested, so i don't waste time continuing to make it.​
โ†’ understand that all requests of yours will also be given away as freebies for other people to use if they wish.​
โ†’ all codes provided will have a watermark stating that the code belongs to me. do not remove or change this. doing so, and claiming the code as your own, will result in a confrontation, and if the issue is not resolved, you will be reported.​
โ†’ unless specified, please do not alter the codes i give you by changing a few things and then passing it off as your own. this is definitely not acceptable. if you have any questions about what you can or cannot change, please feel free to ask me. these codes are freebies, not a base for you to build your own code off of. inspiration is a completely different thing, so please ask us if you have any questions or confusions.​
โ†’ understand that not all codes will be mobile friendly, so keep that in mind when making a request or using a freebie.​
โ†’ please try and be cooperative, and understand that what i say goes. if your request has been denied, there would be many valid reasons for it, because i never deny a request until i've tried to give it a shot.​
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
please fill this:
remember, fill this to the best of your abilities to help me design a code to the best of my abilities!

โ†’ code type (character sheet, ic code, interest check, placeholder)​
โ†’ overall size (small, medium, filling the whole page, etc.)​
โ†’ images (how many image placeholders do you want?)​
โ†’ colours (preferably a range or a palette. ask if you want some suggestions on where to get palettes from!)​
โ†’ fonts (are there any specific fonts you want us to use? make sure they're only google fonts since nothing else will work.)​
โ†’ any specific details (do you want icons or titles for tabs? certain animations? do you have an idea as to how you want everything to be positioned? let us know all the details here, and if you have a set idea in mind, please be as descriptive as possible, otherwise i will assume i have full creative freedom. also, please do not just give me a tumblr link and ask me to make something identical to it. you may use tumblr as a reference for certain colour schemes and animations.)​
โ†’ anything else? (anything else you think i should know?)​

please keep in mind that i don't do redos of the same code unless the request is entirely different. i can certainly change some small elements, but major elements will remain the same, regardless. it can be a bit tasking to change an entire layout once the whole code has been completed.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
this will constantly be updated!
character sheet code
โ†’ candy floss (cs)
โ†’ marigolds (cs)
โ†’
in character code
โ†’ candy floss (ic)
โ†’ marigolds (ic)
โ†’
placeholder code
โ†’ coming soon!
interest check code
โ†’ meadow
โ†’ teal sky
โ†’
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04 show"]
welcome!
hello and welcome! my name is natasha, and this is catharsis, a code shop! coding, for me, is definitely a good escape, and i enjoy doing it. it helps me take my mind off of things and definitely gets those creative juices flowing, almost as much as writing does, but since i want to brush up and experiment a little, i decided opening a shop would be the best way to do it!

i'll be designing codes of all kinds here upon request, and i will also occasionally post a freebie. please be aware that all codes i make for this shop are free to use, as long as you never remove credit and abide by the rules that are on the next tab (i swear, there aren't that many!).

though it's mentioned on the next page, i want to still put it out there that these codes should not act as a basis for other people's codes. you cannot take something i make, change a few things around, and pass it off as your own (trust me, i'll find out if you do).

and on that happy note, welcome once again, and thank you for stopping by! i'm open for requests unless said otherwise.
the shop is: closed!
[/div] [/div][/div] [class=tab] display: inline-block; font-size: 15px; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; color: #999; text-align: center; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #000; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=selectedTab] color: #000; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [animation=boxup] [keyframe=0]height: 5px;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 50px;[/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=boxdown] [keyframe=0]height: 50px;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 5px;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=box] position: relative; padding: 0px 15px 0px 15px; box-sizing: border-box; background: #f3f3f3; height: 1px; transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/class] [animation=boxed] [keyframe=0]height: 50px;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 50px;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=boxup] animation: {post_id}boxup 1s ease-in-out both; background: #fff; padding-top: 12px; [/class] [class=boxdown] animation: {post_id}boxdown 1s ease-in-out both; background: #f3f3f3; [/class] [class=boxed] animation: {post_id}boxed 1s ease-in-out both; background: #fff; padding-top: 12px; [/class] [script class=box1 on=mouseenter] addClass boxup box1 removeClass boxdown box1 removeClass boxup box2 removeClass boxup box3 removeClass boxup box4 [/script] [script class=box1 on=mouseleave] addClass boxdown box1 removeClass boxup box1 removeClass boxdown box2 removeClass boxdown box3 removeClass boxdown box4 [/script] [script class=box2 on=mouseenter] addClass boxup box2 removeClass boxdown box2 removeClass boxup box1 removeClass boxup box3 removeClass boxup box4 [/script] [script class=box2 on=mouseleave] addClass boxdown box2 removeClass boxup box2 removeClass boxdown box1 removeClass boxdown box3 removeClass boxdown box4 [/script] [script class=box3 on=mouseenter] addClass boxup box3 removeClass boxdown box3 removeClass boxup box2 removeClass boxup box1 removeClass boxup box4 [/script] [script class=box3 on=mouseleave] addClass boxdown box3 removeClass boxup box3 removeClass boxdown box2 removeClass boxdown box1 removeClass boxdown box4 [/script] [script class=box4 on=mouseenter] addClass boxup box4 removeClass boxdown box4 removeClass boxup box2 removeClass boxup box3 removeClass boxup box1 [/script] [script class=box4 on=mouseleave] addClass boxdown box4 removeClass boxup box4 removeClass boxdown box2 removeClass boxdown box3 removeClass boxdown box1 [/script] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; width: 900px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 600px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Avenir; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass boxed box1 removeClass boxed box2 removeClass boxed box3 removeClass boxed box4 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass boxed box2 removeClass boxed box1 removeClass boxed box3 removeClass boxed box4 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass boxed box3 removeClass boxed box2 removeClass boxed box1 removeClass boxed box4 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass boxed box4 removeClass boxed box2 removeClass boxed box3 removeClass boxed box1 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

Last edited:
the queue.
โ†’ pending​
โ†’ pending​
โ†’ pending​
โ†’ pending​

Last edited:
This shop makes me excited! I want to join an RP just so I have a request to make xD Good luck with it ^w^

โ†’ code type: character sheet!

โ†’ overall size: medium, please. (:

โ†’ images: I'd like 1 main on the right hand side, if possible where the character name/role would be underneath. Then maybe 2-3 on each tab.

โ†’ colours: I usually use pinks, purples and blues but it doesn't matter to me as I usually change them out depending on the character I'm making.

โ†’ fonts: Feel free to pick ones you think fit. I do like Allura for character names and sometime Nunito for other aspects but again, nothing I need set in stone.

โ†’ any specific details: I would like icons for the tabs but I don't have certain ones in mind. I would like 4 tabs though for basics, persona, background and extras. I'm sorry I don't have more details as I love when people have creative freedom [since i'm not as creative myself] but if you need more I will do my best to add more!

xxx

โ†’ code type: i was wondering if you could possibly make an in character code to match when you have time but i def don't wanna seem demanding!

โ†’ overall size: medium is fine as well for this.

โ†’ images: I'd like 1 main on the right hand side, if possible where the character name/role would be underneath.

โ†’ fonts: Nunito for the actual posts writing. Any for the other aspects!

โ†’ any specific details: None in mind aside from a place for interactions, tags and outfit to go! (:

accepted.
jasmyn jasmyn : both your requests have been accepted! hang tight and i'll try and deliver them both to you within 2 - 3 days. thanks again for stopping by! (:

Last edited:
accepted.
jasmyn jasmyn : both your requests have been accepted! hang tight and i'll try and deliver them both to you within 2 - 3 days. thanks again for stopping by! (:
Aw, yay! I can't wait to see what you cook up! Thanks lovely!

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ โ€” ๐˜ค๐˜ด
[class=tag2] display: inline-block; border-radius: 5px; background: #000; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; font-size: 12px; padding: 3px 10px 6px 10px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=link2] display: inline-block; color: #999; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; [/class] [class name=link2 state=hover] color: #000; transition: 1s; [/class]
[div class=tag2]#candy floss
[div class=tag2]#character sheet code
[div class=tag2]#medium sized[/div] [div class=tag2]#tabs[/div] [div class=tag2]#animation[/div] [div class=tag2]#not mobile friendly[/div] [/div]
jasmyn jasmyn : here's your first code! i made icon tabs, like you requested, and went with an overall blue scheme, but you can always change the colour. i also put three image placeholders in each tab, which you'll just have to change the link for to replace it with the images you want to use. this code is unfortunately not mobile friendly but should be compatible on all desktop views!

hope you like it, and please remember to never remove the credit! also, feel free if you have any questions regarding the code and i'd be happy to help.
[/div][/div]

[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
[div class=tag]full name.
name here.
[div class=tag]nickname.
name here.
[div class=tag]age.[/div] name here.
[div class=tag]gender.[/div] name here.
[div class=tag]sexuality.[/div] name here.
[div class=tag]birthday.[/div] name here.
[div class=tag]occupation.[/div] name here. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]virtues.
info here.
[div class=tag]vices.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]likes.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]dislikes.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]fears.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]talents.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]hobbies.[/div] info here. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]birth.
info here.
[div class=tag]childhood.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]adolescence.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]teenage.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]late teens.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]college years.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]adulthood.[/div] info here. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
[div class=tag]theme song.
info here.
[div class=tag]mbti.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]enneagram.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]alignment.[/div] info here.
[div class=tag]blood type.[/div] info here. [/div][/div] [/div]
the role
[/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] color: #63d0e0; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 16px; padding-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 15px; [/class] [class=tab] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 100%; background: #222; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; padding-top: 4px; color: #fff; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #63d0e0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=selectedTab] animation: {post_id}pulse; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-delay: 0s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-play-state: running; color: #63d0e0; [/class] [animation=pulse] [keyframe=0] box-shadow: 0 0 0 0px rgba(99, 208, 224, 0.7) [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] box-shadow: 0 0 0 15px rgba(99, 208, 224, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 480px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

Last edited:
๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ โ€” ๐˜ช๐˜ค
[class=tag2] display: inline-block; border-radius: 5px; background: #000; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; font-size: 12px; padding: 3px 10px 6px 10px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=link2] display: inline-block; color: #999; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; [/class] [class name=link2 state=hover] color: #000; transition: 1s; [/class]
[div class=tag2]#candy floss
[div class=tag2]#in character code
[div class=tag2]#medium sized[/div] [div class=tag2]#icons[/div] [div class=tag2]#animation[/div] [div class=tag2]#not mobile friendly[/div] [/div]
jasmyn jasmyn : here's your second code! the icons on the left can be hovered over to reveal info such as locatio, tags, etc. and the scheme is the same as the cs, which can of course be changed. i went with different fonts but feel free to change it if you want! this code is unfortunately not mobile friendly but should be compatible on all desktop views!

hope you like it, and please remember to never remove the credit! also, feel free if you have any questions regarding the code and i'd be happy to help.
[/div][/div]

[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="slab slab1"]put location over here.
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="slab slab2"]feeling so and so mood.
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="slab slab3"]interacting with so and so.
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[div class="slab slab4"]tagging @Username. & @Username.
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer vulputate sapien sit amet metus finibus, id venenatis massa vestibulum. Nullam elementum lectus quis nibh ultrices condimentum. Vestibulum aliquet, orci sed luctus dictum, nulla ante dapibus sem, quis eleifend ipsum tellus tempus magna. Maecenas egestas, lorem sit amet tempus consectetur, est nibh facilisis augue, tempus suscipit massa est semper mi. Aenean tempus feugiat diam vitae mollis. Quisque volutpat egestas pulvinar. Morbi augue tellus, ultrices a nisl vitae, eleifend elementum nunc. Integer vel laoreet magna, sed rhoncus nisi. Sed scelerisque ullamcorper dolor vel rhoncus. Quisque dictum massa lacus, id feugiat quam finibus non.

Cras ac magna in mi porta volutpat. Aliquam maximus purus id neque malesuada, non finibus nunc scelerisque. Pellentesque consequat, enim in vestibulum lacinia, sem ipsum aliquet tortor, sed pulvinar velit risus sed ligula. Donec vulputate ipsum tortor, sit amet condimentum tellus mollis eu. Fusce luctus nulla nec magna pulvinar, ut sodales lorem mollis. Integer quis suscipit sapien. Curabitur at magna non nulla pulvinar sollicitudin. Pellentesque orci leo, bibendum in odio eget, eleifend ornare eros. Praesent vel eros rutrum, vulputate nunc at, lacinia neque.

Pellentesque eu felis metus. Duis sed mauris condimentum, efficitur felis nec, euismod eros. Sed sem purus, feugiat quis pellentesque et, vestibulum sit amet lacus. In non luctus nunc, sit amet aliquet sem. Proin fringilla diam in ante vulputate semper. Donec neque nisl, tristique ac sapien non, euismod ornare mauris. In vitae dui at diam aliquet molestie. Sed ut massa rutrum, dictum dolor at, blandit turpis. Maecenas nunc dolor, pretium sit amet quam sed, ullamcorper finibus leo. Sed vel vulputate nisl. Nunc vulputate, lorem nec hendrerit eleifend, elit ante ultricies lacus, et mollis est est eu metus. Ut a sem sollicitudin, blandit felis a, pharetra ex. Integer eu iaculis felis, vel dignissim metus. Etiam mattis pretium ipsum in lobortis. Cras condimentum maximus metus.
the role
[/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class] [class=slab] position: relative; width: 100px; background: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #eee; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px 7px 3px 7px; font-size: 10px; color: #000; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tag] color: #63d0e0; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 16px; padding-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 15px; [/class] [class=tab] background: #222; height: 40px; width: 40px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; padding-top: 4px; font-size: 17px; color: #fff; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #63d0e0; animation: {post_id}shake; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-delay: 0s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-play-state: running; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [animation=shake] [keyframe=0] transform: rotate(0deg); transform-origin: 50% 50%; [/keyframe] [keyframe=10] transform: rotate(8deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=20] transform: rotate(-10deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=30] transform: rotate(10deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=40] transform: rotate(-10deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=50] transform: rotate(10deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=60] transform: rotate(-10deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=70] transform: rotate(10deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=80] transform: rotate(0deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=90] transform: rotate(0deg); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: rotate(0deg); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=tab on=mouseleave] removeClass show slab1 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab1 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab1 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab2 removeClass show slab1 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab3 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab1 removeClass show slab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=mouseenter] addClass show slab4 removeClass show slab2 removeClass show slab3 removeClass show slab1 [/script]

Last edited:
Omg! They are both so beautiful. Thank you so so much for taking the time to make these!
They came out better than I imagined and I love them! You're so talented, darling!!!! (:

Omg! They are both so beautiful. Thank you so so much for taking the time to make these!
They came out better than I imagined and I love them! You're so talented, darling!!!! (:
aaah thank you! i'm glad you like them (:

hello nat darling! i adore your codes so far, and i'm looking to open up an interest check, so i thought to turn here!

code type โ™ก i'm looking for an interest check!
size โ™ก medium to large!
images โ™ก i'm thinking these (x x + x)! i'm thinking the second as a taller vertical sidebar, with the others small accent images.

colours โ™ก for this, i'd prefer a mix of soft grays with pastelly hues, maybe such as a blue-gray hue for an accent.
fonts โ™ก i don't really have any specific fonts i'd like to use for this one, but oxygen and cinzel are beautiful, so those might work well! cinzel would probably fit best for a header font, and oxygen as a content font.
details โ™ก really... nothing much! i'd like to have 3-4 tabs, maybe with a little cute animation on hover if possible (it can be so annoying sometimes so no pressure)!! for the tabs i think i'd prefer narrow rectangles with text versus fa icons. overall just keep it simple and do whatever you feel like! thanks for opening this beautiful shoppe โ™ก

accepted.
blackout blackout : your request is accepted! i'm a little busy during the weekend but i'll try to get you something within 2-4 days, so please be patient! thanks for stopping by! (:

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* | Hello! I absolutely love the codes you've made! I was wondering if you could maybe squeeze me in for two code requests! <3 | *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ

โ†’ code type: Character sheet

โ†’ overall size: Medium

โ†’ images: So I was thinking that on each page there is a place to put one gif and 3 small images. Maybe the gif is at the top of each tab and the 3 smaller images are directly below it? Expect me to give you a lot of artistic freedom with this one since I am inexperienced with what may or may not look good in code, haha. As long as there is a place to put a gif and a few images on each tab, I don't really mind the layout of them! ^-^

โ†’ colours: I will also give you artistic freedom with this one. I do not know what color scheme I want yet, but most likely I will be basing it off of the images I find. So go with whatever colors you feel are right!

โ†’ fonts: I would really like Shadows Into Light as the heading font! As for the text font (or any other place that needs a font), go wild! If Shadows Into Light doesn't work, then choose whichever font would go best. I'd like the heading fonts to be different from the text fonts. ^-^

โ†’ any specific details: I am completely fine with icons for tabs! It would be wonderful if you added animations (artistic freedom for these) for them as well. As for the overall layout, I do want a "title page" where there is one main image and maybe a place to put the name of the character and the role beneath it. The tabs would be on the far right. With each tab, I'd like a hidden scroll so that I can fit as much information as possible under each heading. The names for each tab main-heading would be as follows: Requisite; Appearance; Psyche; Abilities; History (and all of their respective details [name, orientation, age, etc.] located within each tab).

_ _ _ _ _

โ†’ code type: IC code

โ†’ overall size: Medium (maybe lightly smaller on the width size)

โ†’ images: One place to put a gif at the top.

โ†’ colours: Same as with my character sheet request!

โ†’ fonts: I would also want the fonts used in the character sheet to be present here.

โ†’ any specific details: Underneath the gif can be a place to put the name of the character and role again. You have artistic freedom for where to put tags, location, mood, outfit, etc.! I'd love a hidden scroll for the code as well.

Anything else that I left out is also for artistic freedom!

_ _ _ _ _

Thank you again and let me know if I left out any other details that you would like to know! <3

โ†’ code type interest check

โ†’ overall size medium

โ†’ images one (top header)

โ†’ colours this one

โ†’ fonts Coming Soon (header) | Arial (body font)

โ†’ any specific details I would love [icons for] tabs, perhaps with text that shows up when you hover over them to make it easy to tell which is which? The tabs I would like are : About, Fandoms, Originals, Extra.

โ†’ anything else? mobile friendly if at all possible

Last edited:
โ†’ code type interest check

โ†’ overall size small

โ†’ images 3

โ†’ colors

• #ccc9e5
  • #c39797
  • #17212c
  • #ffedb8
  • #c6a49a
โ†’ fonts
  • Lacquer (Title)
  • Arapey (Main Body)
โ†’ any specific details I was thinking for the ic to look like a letter that opens up when you click the middle button. the color palette could be a few from what I suggested, not every color has to be used. Also, three separate tabs for Plot, Rules, and Links

โ†’ anything else? doesn't have to be mobile friendly.

XXXXX

โ†’ code type ic code

โ†’ overall size medium

โ†’ images 1

โ†’ colours

• #7c0303
  • #9f0d0d
  • #b61c1c
  • #ce2828
โ†’ fonts
  • Berkshire Swash (Name)
  • Slabo (Main Body / Sub Text)
โ†’ any specific details the ic code should have a column for where the image is and stuff like tags, locations, moods, etc.

โ†’ anything else? you can add more to the shades of red, some dark and mysterious colors fit the whole aesthetic of the character that I'm requesting for. also, it doesn't have to be mobile-friendly.

accepted.
.chxrryette. .chxrryette. : both your requests have been accepted! please be patient, and i'll try and deliver them both to you within 2 - 3 days. thanks again for stopping by! (:

accepted.
rae2nerdy rae2nerdy : your request is accepted! you're on the waiting list so i'll get to your request within 2 - 4 days, as soon as other pending requests have been completed. thanks for stopping by!

denied.
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl : your requests are, unfortunately, denied. i don't think i have enough inspo for either of your requests and i wouldn't want to give you a half-assed code. :/ sorry! thank you for stopping by though, and i hope you're able to find someone who can give you what you're looking for!

natasha. natasha. awesome thanks. Although I see I accidentally made a typo on my first request (Iโ€™ll edit in a second). I meant use icons for tabs and have text hover to show what they where.

[div class=tag2]#meadow
[div class=tag2]#interest check code
[div class=tag2]#large sized[/div] [div class=tag2]#tabs[/div] [div class=tag2]#bronze[/div] [div class=tag2]#not mobile friendly[/div] [/div]
blackout blackout : here's your interest check code! i went a little rogue with the colours, the header font and the pictures (one of the links you gave me didn't work) but you are definitely free to change them as you please. you can also add tabs if you'd like (feel free to ask if you want more info on how to do that!) and i just went ahead and assumed that it was a group interest check so please feel free to change the tab content and tab headers according to what you want it to be.

hope you like it, and please remember to never remove the credit! also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding the code and i'd be happy to help.
[/div][/div]

[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]about
[div class="tab tab2"]guidelines
[div class="tab tab3"]roles
[div class="tab tab4"]extras
[/div][/div]
in the meadow
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna.

Phasellus mollis vulputate sem, id luctus ex pretium non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus viverra risus at augue efficitur vehicula. Aenean leo tellus, feugiat vel commodo sit amet, consectetur non nulla. Pellentesque ac mi eleifend, eleifend turpis vitae, tristique nisl. Nam quis suscipit dui, sit amet rutrum quam. Morbi et enim accumsan, pulvinar urna vel, ornare ligula. Morbi laoreet facilisis orci vel fermentum. Fusce faucibus massa ut massa posuere, vitae sollicitudin ipsum malesuada. Duis et ex congue, consectetur quam ut, hendrerit lectus. Pellentesque nulla dui, euismod eget iaculis non, ultrices quis quam. In convallis est vitae magna porttitor, ac consectetur justo commodo. Morbi ullamcorper dui lorem, ut semper lacus imperdiet vitae. Maecenas tempor nulla eget semper commodo. Proin quis ultricies est.

Donec imperdiet, ligula non sagittis viverra, enim lacus viverra leo, eu interdum justo leo vitae quam. Aliquam semper purus non accumsan sollicitudin. Donec ornare sagittis tellus at tristique. Aliquam lectus tortor, interdum a aliquet nec, vehicula sit amet dolor. Cras rhoncus, augue sit amet sagittis tincidunt, velit mauris iaculis enim, eu fringilla diam dui et arcu. Duis tempor erat nec mi ultrices ornare. Nullam eu sapien tempor, sollicitudin nisl in, placerat odio. Pellentesque quis imperdiet justo. Nunc aliquet vehicula metus, eget porttitor mauris tempus id. Praesent condimentum vehicula leo vitae sodales. Donec viverra, ipsum vitae placerat mattis, nibh arcu ullamcorper urna, id dapibus lorem eros vel odio. Curabitur ligula risus, hendrerit in congue sed, dignissim a mi. Nunc ultrices tortor nulla, at vehicula leo rhoncus et.
[div class=tag]rule one

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna.

[div class=tag]rule two

[div class=tag]rule three

[div class=tag]rule four[/div]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
the role name
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna.

the role name
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna.

the role name
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]

Phasellus mollis vulputate sem, id luctus ex pretium non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus viverra risus at augue efficitur vehicula. Aenean leo tellus, feugiat vel commodo sit amet, consectetur non nulla. Pellentesque ac mi eleifend, eleifend turpis vitae, tristique nisl. Nam quis suscipit dui, sit amet rutrum quam. Morbi et enim accumsan, pulvinar urna vel, ornare ligula. Morbi laoreet facilisis orci vel fermentum. Fusce faucibus massa ut massa posuere, vitae sollicitudin ipsum malesuada. Duis et ex congue, consectetur quam ut, hendrerit lectus. Pellentesque nulla dui, euismod eget iaculis non, ultrices quis quam. In convallis est vitae magna porttitor, ac consectetur justo commodo. Morbi ullamcorper dui lorem, ut semper lacus imperdiet vitae. Maecenas tempor nulla eget semper commodo. Proin quis ultricies est.

Donec imperdiet, ligula non sagittis viverra, enim lacus viverra leo, eu interdum justo leo vitae quam. Aliquam semper purus non accumsan sollicitudin. Donec ornare sagittis tellus at tristique. Aliquam lectus tortor, interdum a aliquet nec, vehicula sit amet dolor. Cras rhoncus, augue sit amet sagittis tincidunt, velit mauris iaculis enim, eu fringilla diam dui et arcu. Duis tempor erat nec mi ultrices ornare. Nullam eu sapien tempor, sollicitudin nisl in, placerat odio. Pellentesque quis imperdiet justo. Nunc aliquet vehicula metus, eget porttitor mauris tempus id. Praesent condimentum vehicula leo vitae sodales. Donec viverra, ipsum vitae placerat mattis, nibh arcu ullamcorper urna, id dapibus lorem eros vel odio. Curabitur ligula risus, hendrerit in congue sed, dignissim a mi. Nunc ultrices tortor nulla, at vehicula leo rhoncus et.
[/div] [/div]
[div class=doodle]
[div class=slab]doodle by weldherwings
[/div]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=doodle] height: 100%; width: 100%; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/vpB3bch.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 5px; background: #d9a973; color: #fff; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=slab] position: relative; width: 100px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #eee; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px 7px 3px 7px; font-size: 10px; color: #000; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [script class=doodle on=mouseleave] removeClass show slab [/script] [script class=doodle on=mouseenter] addClass show slab [/script] [class=tab] width: 100%; padding: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fff; background: #333; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] letter-spacing: 2px; color: #d4ae83; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=selectedTab] letter-spacing: 2px; color: #333; background: #d4ae83; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] letter-spacing: 2px; color: #333; background: #d4ae83; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; font-family: Oxygen; transition: all 1s; width: 580px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px solid #eee; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class]

[div class=tag2]#meadow
[div class=tag2]#interest check code
[div class=tag2]#large sized[/div] [div class=tag2]#tabs[/div] [div class=tag2]#bronze[/div] [div class=tag2]#not mobile friendly[/div] [/div]
blackout blackout : here's your interest check code! i went a little rogue with the colours, the header font and the pictures (one of the links you gave me didn't work) but you are definitely free to change them as you please. you can also add tabs if you'd like (feel free to ask if you want more info on how to do that!) and i just went ahead and assumed that it was a group interest check so please feel free to change the tab content and tab headers according to what you want it to be.

hope you like it, and please remember to never remove the credit! also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding the code and i'd be happy to help.
[/div][/div]

[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]about
[div class="tab tab2"]guidelines
[div class="tab tab3"]roles
[div class="tab tab4"]extras
[/div][/div]
in the meadow

[div class=tag]rule one

[div class=tag]rule two

[div class=tag]rule three

[div class=tag]rule four[/div]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a ipsum et sem ultricies pulvinar. Fusce at lacus mi. Integer et justo enim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc at tortor sapien. Aenean sed est efficitur, consectetur velit quis, egestas diam. Etiam a justo magna. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
the role name

the role name

the role name
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]

[/div] [/div]
[div class=doodle]
[div class=slab]doodle by weldherwings
[/div]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=doodle] height: 100%; width: 100%; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/vpB3bch.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 5px; background: #d9a973; color: #fff; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=slab] position: relative; width: 100px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #eee; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px 7px 3px 7px; font-size: 10px; color: #000; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [script class=doodle on=mouseleave] removeClass show slab [/script] [script class=doodle on=mouseenter] addClass show slab [/script] [class=tab] width: 100%; padding: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fff; background: #333; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] letter-spacing: 2px; color: #d4ae83; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=selectedTab] letter-spacing: 2px; color: #333; background: #d4ae83; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] letter-spacing: 2px; color: #333; background: #d4ae83; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; font-family: Oxygen; transition: all 1s; width: 580px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px solid #eee; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class]
oh my gosh! thank you so so much! it's absolutely perfect, and i totally appreciate your time and effort! i'll definitely be using this โ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back