• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ]

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ

Last edited by a moderator:
hit me up with the nice girl !!

hey lovely !! just wanted to double check if we're posting the sheets on a character thread or on here ?
Youโ€™ll be posting them here :3 once theyโ€™re accepted, iโ€™ll make the character sheet thread where they will be uploaded with changes (because once characters are accepted, iโ€™ll make a discord so we can discuss relationships and those will be added to the final sheet)

we've got almost all our characters! just one spot left -- the techie. if anyone wants to double up as him lemme know. otherwise, i'll just play him, if we don't get anyone for him soon :D

I'd be more than happy to play Zach if the spot is still open!
if you want to then sure, go ahead! zach is the character i created because i was afraid nobody would take the spot so you are free to make your own techie character and posted it here.

Great! I could make some changes just so you've not had to do all the work for him.

whatever you prefer! when you post him here, i'll send you a discord link :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back