• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€ โ โ€” ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

ShadyAce

โ™ฅ memes โ™ฅ
[class=titleContainer] height: 100px; width: 270px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; line-height: 1; margin: auto; [/class] [class=title1] font-size: 20px; [/class] [class=title2] font-size: 68px; [/class] [div class=titleContainer] [div class=title1]worlds[/div] [div class=title2]collide[/div] [/div]
due date for sheets: 7th of january

let's GO queens

Ok, so what country will this be taking place in, and also am I allowed to have a transgender character?

Ok, so what country will this be taking place in, and also am I allowed to have a transgender character?
it's set in the USA! the locations of the camps are on opposite ends of the country (those exact locations will be found in the lore tab when it is complete).

transgender is definitely allowed!

oo can I be son of Hephaestus?

angelwithashotgun angelwithashotgun

hey! please keep the character thread for applications only. i'll be deleting your post from that thead, but feel free to ask any questions you have here instead!

you are welcome to create an application for the son of hephaestus! applications will be reviewed on the 7th of january so you have until then to create a character.

so do you want us the add anything else other than the basic application? we're using the photos you provided us with right? orr do you want us to add physical descriptions

so do you want us the add anything else other than the basic application? we're using the photos you provided us with right? orr do you want us to add physical descriptions

just fill out the template (which includes basics, appearance, persona, background and demigod info โ€” be sure to scroll down on the 'template' tab to see everything)! you can add more if you want, but it's not necessary. and those pictures are just placeholders! you should be using a faceclaim to represent your character.

lore update!

the history and structure/culture of camp odyssey is up! the history for wyrd fjall is also up, along with some culture information, though it's incomplete. locations and important people will be coming a little later for both.

ask me any questions you have! i'll try to have the lore all complete by this time tomorrow.

Rumbles in excitement

Last edited:
I think my girl is done??? Might mess around and add to her bio but I kind of died so itโ€™ll take a bit

absolutely loving these characters so far! (idk how im going to pick) if anyone is need of an extension though, please let me know!

The suspense. I love what everyone has done too..

absolutely loving these characters so far! (idk how im going to pick) if anyone is need of an extension though, please let me know!

i am plugging away at my guy! he should (hopefully) be up within the hour

[ witchingly witchingly , ukiiyo ukiiyo , elysia elysia , narwhal. narwhal. , nymphadora. nymphadora. KhaosRiivy KhaosRiivy , leviathan. leviathan. , erised erised , Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart ]

thank you everyone for the amazing characters and interest! i honestly love them all and this got a lot more interest than i was expecting.

however, there is no complete sheet for zeus, and this alongside other real life stress has made me unfortunately decide to close this rp down. i may reopen it in the future.

i'm so thankful for you all, and i'm so sorry you won't be able to see this story out with your characters, but i hope you understand.

Awh, that is a shame. Take the time you need and I hope to see something about this in the future xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back