• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™€๐™Ž โ€” ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต

Main
Here

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=variables]
[div class=hometab] [div class="homebutton"][div class="home"]
[/div] [div class=headingContainer] [div class=heading]rising heroes[/div] [div class=tabs] [div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]about[/div] [div class="tab tab2"]cast[/div] [div class="tab tab3"]sheet[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=container] [div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"] wallace blackburn.

it's a name you may have come across in the past, yet when you try to find out what you can about the person, somehow you're attention is mysteriously directed another way. you never questioned it. in fact you forgot about it. the only time you wouldn't have forgotten about it is because he planned for it. and wallace blackburn never makes mistakes.

he's a powerful man. not much is known of him to the normal public. people in higher places might know more, like the fact that he's been known to associate himself with the likes of spies and assassins -- people who are exceptionally good at what they do. but wallace blackburn is not a bad man. quite the contrary, in fact. whoever he may interact with, and whatever he may do, it has always been directed to one goal -- keeping the earth a safe place.

as of late, his methods have taken a drastic turn. for years he's been watching, looking out for potentially important people, even if they themselves didn't know how much they'd be valued one day, and now he has created a list. eight people, with extraordinary abilities, are invited to meet with him.

why?

well so he can form his own league of crime fighters, of course.

only, he'd make it sound much cooler than that.

wallace blackburn has recruited you, and it is both an honour and a curse. your training starts soon, whether you're proud of your powers or not, no matter how you got them.

are you ready to take a step into the line of danger? [/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
the strategist
she's the one with all the great ideas. she comes up with the attack and defence strategies instead of being out in the field, and she's basically the de facto leader of the group because everyone automatically listens to her too. [ played by nymphadora. nymphadora. ]

the brawn
he's the strong one, and perhaps the most powerful one in the entire team. every superhero league needs a powerhouse, and this is him. he may not be too smart, but he can be relied on to deal with other strong threats. [ played by natasha. natasha. ]

the brains
she's the smartest one in the entire group. she's got a lot of helpful knowledge, and she's also great when it comes to science and technology. without her, there'd basically be no team, and hacking into any system would be virtually impossible. [ played by ShadyAce ShadyAce ]

the actor
a master of disguise and excellent with his words, he is often used to get intel or to act as a decoy or a distraction to give the team whatever time they need. he can slip into a second skin like it's nothing. [ played by nymphadora. nymphadora. ]

the stealth
she's the quick one. she's known for getting in and out of places, rather than fighting things head on, though she can do that too if needed. she can be relied on for most stealth and spying operations. [ played by natasha. natasha. ]

the medic
one of the softer members of the team, and the one to always rush to people's aid in the middle of battle. he will always undoubtedly be able to help the injured, whether they're civilians or part of the team, but don't underestimate him. he's got a vast knowledge of drugs and poison under his belt. [ played by ShadyAce ShadyAce ]
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
general
name
nickname/s
alias (superhero name/code name)
age (21 - 25)
ethnicity
occupation (before being recruited)
role
appearance
height + weight
eyes
hair
build
attire
distinguishing features
body modifications
scars/markings
face claim

the interview
please elaborate on your powers for us.
how did you get your powers?
do you enjoy having these powers?
what do you think about mr. blackburn and this whole plan?
do you have an ulterior motive for agreeing to this plan?
what's your biggest fear?
what would you say are your strengths?
with strengths, there are weaknesses. what are yours?
what were you doing before all of this?
lastly, what do you like to do in your free time? just curious.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=hometab] height: 150px; width: 150px; border-radius: 100%; position: relative; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/004416b13690364df60d488684adeaa0/tumblr_ot1vj3ty2m1udf6uqo1_400.jpg); background-size: 170px; background-position: 50% 50%; top: 200px; left: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 1.5s; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: ease 1s; width: 560px; height: 385px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; box-sizing: border-box; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=container] position: relative; top: 450px; width: 560px; height: 385px; background: #fff; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=slideup] top: -65px; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=headingContainer] text-align: center; width: 390px; top: -280px; left: 170px; position: relative; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=heading] font-size: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #333; font-family: Abril Fatface; position: relative; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=slide] top: -125px; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=tabs] width: 390px; text-align: center; display: flex; flex-direction: row; box-sizing: border-box; justify-content: space-evenly; position: relative; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline; font-family: Avenir; text-transform: uppercase; color: #999; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: center; transition: ease 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #bd3333; transition: ease 1s; [/class] [class=selectedTab] color: #bd3333; transition: ease 1s; [/class] [class=homebutton] transition: ease 1s; font-size: 40px; position: relative; top: 40px; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition-delay: 2s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=home] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 1); transition: ease 1s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=hide] opacity: 0; [/class] [class=shift] top: 0px; left: 0px; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=square] border-radius: 0px; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [script class=hometab on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift hometab) (removeClass shift hometab) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass square hometab) (removeClass square hometab) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide headingContainer) (removeClass slide headingContainer) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slideup container) (removeClass slideup container) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show homebutton) (removeClass show homebutton) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0) [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 [/script]

[class=bg] margin: auto; width: 620px; height: 405px; background-color: #F9F9F9; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; border-radius: 6px; [/class] [class=stripe] float: left; height: 66px; width: 620px; background-color: #899CB5; margin-top: 396px; position: absolute; border-radius: 0px 0px 6px 6px; [/class] [class=line1] margin-left: 356px; margin-top: 18px; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; position: absolute; height: 225px; [/class] [class=eyes] margin: auto; height: 286px; width: 227px; text-align:center; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/454d8d8a19d10a43ab3706154337270c/tumblr_ps8xpfS4Rf1vt10pl_500.jpg'); filter: grayscale(100%); background-size: 240%; background-position: -9.5vw -5vw; margin-top: 15px; margin-left: 393px; position: absolute; border-radius: 10px 0px 0px 10px; [/class] [class=title]height: 80px; width: 479px; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-size: 64px; color: #a13d48; text-align: left; letter-spacing: 0px; transform: rotate(-90deg); position: absolute; top: 120px; left: 717px; font-weight: 900; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 10%; margin: auto; padding-top: 10px; width: 36px; height: 36px; color: black; text-align: center; transition: .7s all ease-in-out; font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; font-family: Times New Roman; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: white; transition: .7s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] transform: scale(1.0); color: lightgrey; transition: .7s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.2s; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents05 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] addClass show tabContents05 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab5 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 2px solid #a13d48; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [div class=bg]
[div class=line1][/div]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[/div] [div class="tab tab3"]
[/div] [/div][div class=eyes][/div][div class=title]MCNAMARA.[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents05 show"][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
[div class=tag]full name.
quinn wednesday mcnamara.
[div class=tag]alias.
pysche.
[div class=tag]nickname.
if you can somehow find one, go for it.
[div class=tag]age. [/div] twenty four.
[div class=tag]gender. [/div] cis female.
[div class=tag]sexuality. [/div] heterosexual.
[div class=tag]ethnicity. [/div] korean + african american.
[div class=tag]occupation. [/div] (ex) daughter of a rich ceo.
[div class=tag]role. [/div] the strategist.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]height.
five foot, seven inches.
[div class=tag]weight.
one hundred + twenty six pounds.
[div class=tag]hair.
quinn used to have naturally black hair, finishing off at her jawline with bangs. however, she's recently "bleached" it blonde and cut it short enough to style it with finger waves.
[div class=tag]build. [/div] mesomorph, straying on the side of lean and athletic.
[div class=tag]attire. [/div] quinn's style can be considered very 'uptown chic' while still bringing a sense of 'could kill you with a red-bottom heel' to her looks. large, black coats, denim jeans and big buckled belts are her often go to's. finishing her looks off with ring-littered fingers, sharp nails and layered necklaces.
[div class=tag]features. [/div] the femme - through rain and shine - is never seen without a cutthroat winged eyelier, nor without the same trademarked mcnamara smirk.
[div class=tag]modifications. [/div] pierced septum + lower left forearm (in white ink, finishing just underneath the thumb).
[div class=tag]markings. [/div] multitude of small scars from her childhood, a few cigarette burn scars.
[div class=tag]face claim. [/div] tati gabrielle.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]please elaborate on your powers for us.

"well, my abilities are very much mental based; i can explore areas without having to leave where i am physically, i can't move anything since i'm not physically there, if that makes sense? it doesn't last long either, everything loses it's color and i end up with an awful nosebleed. but, i can also create my 'psychic energy' into semi-physical objects for a short amount of time - only if necessary though, since it can be a bit more than draining but it's pretty handy, really."

[div class=tag]how did you get your powers?

"good old dad always had a fascination with science, specifically genetics. he was obsessed with having the perfect family, all because he adored having cameras on him and his new, flashy engineering brilliance. while i do think the needles, the drugs that were shoved into my pancakes and constant supervision triggered - or perhaps enhanced - a genetic i always had."

[div class=tag]do you enjoy having these powers?

"it's a catch twenty-two; they're great until they're not and then you're stuck feeling like an abhorrent monster. so, i would say having abilities are nice - and i'm sure the next person who doesn't would probably give an arm and a leg for such, but sometimes they're not and it's like hell."

[div class=tag]what do you think about mr. blackburn & this whole plan? [/div]
"i'm pretty certain dad's done business business with blackburn before, but perhaps not - the company deals with a lot of the same droopy faced, rich guy on a daily basis. but i think, perhaps with the right team who's just as dedicated as he is to this, it sounds like a strong plan."

[div class=tag]do you have an ulterior motive for agreeing to this plan? [/div]
"why would i want to corrupt someone else's plan? i'm all for being leader, but i'm not going to be stupid about it."

[div class=tag]what's your biggest fear? [/div]
"a lot of my nightmares are about drowning in a very deep, dark blue ocean. no one to hear me scream and not a single hand to cling onto. truthfully, i think it's strangely serene - you work it out if that means anything."

[div class=tag]what would you say are your strengths? [/div]
"i'm organised and precise, not a single detail goes unnoticed with my supervision. i like to have control, and knowing everything that is useful to the situation is important to me. i wouldn't say i'm an impulsive person, nor am i messy or reckless, i'm calculating would be the best word for it. but besides all of that, i know how to negotiate or debate- really, i know how to run a company so i'm certain that can translate to helping a super powered team, shouldn't be too hard."

[div class=tag]with strengths, there are weaknesses. what are yours? [/div]
"you can say i'm not really a people's person - i've been independent for as long as i can remember, so trusting a group of people to not monumentally screw everything up is, well, a little scary. i'm not a well-versed fighter either, i can certainly get creative with a steak knife, but don't expect me to pull a whole gymnastic routine in heels as well." quinn's voice drags as she shifts in her seat, trying to keep her smile steady, "according to the media, apparently i can be quite uh- vicious when i'm angry. but that isn't entirely my fault! i just have high expectations of people, that's all."

[div class=tag]what were you doing before all of this? [/div]
"well, i don't know if you recognise the name, but i was lee mcnamara's golden daughter for a bit. the future face of the company, aspiring billionare, whatever. that was, until experiments worked and realised what he did." there's a bitter venom intertwining with her words, her gaze distant rather than focus - a rare sight for quinn. "now, he couldn't have a mutant running a company, now could he? my brother is on top of the world, while i'm down here."

[div class=tag]lastly, what do you like to do in your free time? just curious. [/div]
"i love to read, i enjoy keeping my mind active with learning new things, mostly so i can possibly use these skills later down the line. i may also enjoy betting a little bit, it just has a thrill nothing else has and it's all about maths, but no one needs to know that."
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[div class=variables]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[/div]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div] [/div] [div class=container] [div class=tabContents1]
[div class=tag]full name
axl trent remington.
[div class=tag]nickname/s
he almost exclusively goes by remy. hardly anybody knows his real name.
[div class=tag]alias
titan.
[div class=tag]age
twenty - four.
[/div]
[div class=tag]gender
male.
[/div]
[div class=tag]sexuality
bisexual.
[/div]
[div class=tag]ethnicity
100% british.
[/div]
[div class=tag]occupation
before being recruited by blackburn, remy had been an acting bodyguard for a very high profile celebrity. but shhh, he's not allowed to say who.
[/div]
[div class=tag]role
the brawn.
[/div] [/div][/div]
[/div][/div] [div class=tabContents2]
[div class=tag]height + weight
six feet, three inches + one hundred & fifty - nine pounds.
[div class=tag]eyes
remy has dark brown eyes that look like a doe's eyes. he also has faint smile lines underneath his eyes.
[div class=tag]hair
remy's hair is brown and often unkempt. he doesn't bother trying to tame it because he likes that it gives him the whole 'i just rolled out of bed' look.
[div class=tag]build
despite what he's capable of in terms of strength, remy is tall and lanky and doesn't look like he could take anyone else on, let alone be able to effortlessly lift two moving vans. he has some muscle, though this is only visible if he wears fitting clothing or he takes off his shirt.
[/div]
[div class=tag]attire
remy's wardrobe consists primarily of sweaters, button down shirts and dark coloured jeans. most of his shirts and sweaters don't fit him too well โ€” he likes them loose โ€” but you can bet that you'll find designer labels on just about anything, from his slacks to his socks.
[/div]
[div class=tag]distinguishing features
remy's tall and lanky frame is something he is most recognised by since he definitely stands out in a crowd. aside from this, his innocent looking doe eyes seem to betray the fact that he could easily crush a person without so much as flinching.
[/div]
[div class=tag]modifications
none.
[/div]
[div class=tag]scars & markings
remy has several scars from various altercations. he wishes he could say that he always got away unscathed, but he likes to let his opponent throw in a punch every now and then, to make things interesting.
[/div]
[div class=tag]face claim
kit butler
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=tabContents3]
i crush stuff. oh, you want more? okay, uhh, i also have rock hard abs. no really, i know you can't see them, but they're there. and they're actually rock hard. go ahead, try and shoot me.

i think i've always just been this way. i remember being like, six years old and punching a hole in the wall when my dad refused to get me the toy car i wanted. ideally, punching holes in walls isn't something a six-year-old should be capable of, but i've always been different.

sometimes, yes. other times, no. it's just... really hard. i can't always predict how strong i am. it's not like a switch, y'know? i can't choose when i want to get juiced up. it's like i'm always juiced up and i have to make a conscious effort to be more gentle. so yeah, aside from that though, being strong is pretty fucking great.

i think it's pretty cool. i think he's got an interesting plan in mind and i'm not sure how much i can help since i usually just destroy things instead of help save things but hey, i was a bodyguard for a few years. what's this if not another bodyguard job? just, instead of a celebrity, i'm kind of guarding the whole planet.

...no. i mean sure, it would be great publicity, especially for me since the last time i was on the news, it was because my dad was taken down for embezzlement, but i guess i won't complain too much if i don't have my face plastered on a billboard.

i've always been afraid of hurting someone. like i said, i have to keep making a conscious effort to not crush things. the last thing i want is to get angry and do something i'll regret for the rest of my life.

um... my strength is my strength? i mean, it's both a strength and a weakness. i guess i'm also good at making decisions. i've come so far without any serious casualties, and even though i need to always make a conscious effort to not destroy things around me, i've been able to manage it so far. i'm not a reckless person. i can't risk being one.

temper tantrums. actually, any kind of tantrum. i grew up in a certain kind of lifestyle and i'm used to getting what i want. it can mess with me if that suddenly changes, y'know? also, i'm like the loudest person on the planet, and i stand out in a crowd. stealthy operations? no thanks. obvious distractions? sure, i could do that.

i was a bodyguard. i figured it was one of the more interesting uses of my ability. my dad wasn't too happy about it. given his 'superior' status, he didn't really like that his only son had reduced himself to a bodyguard but i liked it. parties, drinks, meeting other celebrities... what more could i ask for?

i like to read. no, not comic books. actual books. i know that's hard to believe, but i enjoy reading and learning new things. i also like whatever takes place at parties though, so it all really depends on my mood.
[/div] [div class="tabContents4 show"]
axl remington
the brawn
[/div] [/div]
[div class="icon icon1"]
[div class="icon icon2"]
[div class="icon icon3"][/div] [div class="icon icon4 show"][/div] [/div][/div]
[/div][/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] color: #c7986b; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; width: 25%; margin-right: 5%; [/class] [class=icon] font-size: 33px; color: #000; transition: ease 2s; opacity: 0; position: absolute; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tab] height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #fff; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; transition: ease-in-out 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border: 1px solid #c7986b; transition: ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class=selectedTab] border: 1px solid #c7986b; background: #c7986b; transition: ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class=container] position: relative; overflow: hidden; height: 400px; width: 560px; top: -1400px; left: 600px; color: #000; line-height: 22px; font-size: 12px; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=tabContents1] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; height: 340px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 2s; top: -700px; [/class] [class=slide1] top: 30px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents3] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; overflow: hidden; height: 340px; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; transition: ease 2s; top: 100px; [/class] [class=slide3] top: -650px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents2] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; overflow: hidden; height: 340px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 2s; left: 800px; top: -310px; [/class] [class=slide2] left: 0px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents4] border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; height: 340px; position: relative; transition: ease 1s; top: -990px; opacity: 0; text-align: center; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; transition: ease 1s; transition-delay: 1s; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) [/script]

Last edited:
[class=variables] margin: auto; position: relative; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; --accent1: #9ED1D1; --accent2: #CFE8E8; --image1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/9f/8c/879f8c0dac3c886d632f55f19a0db211.jpg'); [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=iconSlant][div class=icon][/div][/div] [div class="name show"]vanessa
o'callaghan[/div] [div class=imgMain1][/div] [div class=roleSlant][div class=role]the brains[/div][/div] [div class="content content01"] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]name.[/div] vanessa siobhan tala o'callaghan.
[div class=tag]nicknames.[/div] she often gets called 'nessa', as well as 'v' and 'van'.
[div class=tag]alias.[/div]
[div class=tag]age.[/div] twenty-one.
[div class=tag]gender.[/div] female.
[div class=tag]sexuality.[/div] heterosexual, though bicurious.
[div class=tag]ethnicity.[/div] vanessa is half irish, half filipino.
[div class=tag]occupation.[/div] nessa was involved with streaming, aside from her studies.
[div class=tag]role.[/div] the brains.

[/div] [/div] [div class="content content02"] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]height + weight.[/div] five foot, four inches + one hundred and seventeen pounds.
[div class=tag]eyes.[/div] it's easiest to define them as hazel. her eyes are a mix of vibrant green closer to the edges, and brown around her pupil, though different angles and lighting shifts her eyes around these two colors. their wide shape are framed by thin yet long eyelashes.
[div class=tag]hair.[/div] vanessa's hair is a dark brown, to the point that some argue it's black, composed of neat, natural waves reaching about her mid chest.
[div class=tag]build.[/div] vanessa is mesomorph, with an hourglass figure that she maintains with regular exercise.
[div class=tag]attire.[/div] somewhere between casual and stylish. majority of the time. however, vanessa doesn't place many labels on what she wears, sometimes feeling more adventurous and other times just wanting to be in whatever lazy thing she throws on.
[div class=tag]distinguishing features.[/div] light freckles are dotted along her nose and cheek.
[div class=tag]body modifications.[/div] two piercings on each earlobe.
[div class=tag]scars/markings.[/div] a large, jagged scar stretching downwards for about 10cm starting at the nape of her neck. she typically covers it with makeup, despite being not overly noticeable to begin with.
[div class=tag]face claim.[/div] christina nadin.

[/div] [/div] [div class="content content03"] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]please elaborate on your powers for us.[/div] i can manipulate and generate gravity and electricity. it takes a little more than a flick of the wrist โ€” a deeper scientific understanding is necessary for my abilities. so i really can only push and pull objects or people, make them jump a little higher and screw with electricity and tech a little. but i'm suspicious there's something more to my control of electricity.

[div class=tag]how did you get your powers?[/div] ... an accident.

[div class=tag]do you enjoy having these powers?[/div] no. they're painful and hard to grasp. i never wanted a part of this.

[div class=tag]what do you think about mr. blackburn and this whole plan?[/div] he's a little crazy, but as they say, all the best people are. i feel like the plan is his midlife crisis.

[div class=tag]do you have an ulterior motive for agreeing to this plan?[/div] i hope to find a way to rid myself of these powers. a little moral do-good in the mean time can't be so bad.

[div class=tag]what's your biggest fear?[/div] losing independence, or my ability to think, i guess? like something like dementia i shudder at the thought.

[div class=tag]what would you say are your strengths?[/div] as much as it sounds like i'm an arrogant prick, my intelligence. and my hacking skills come in handy often too... that's all i really have.

[div class=tag]with strengths, there are weaknesses. what are yours?[/div] for one, i am so clumsy it's not even funny anymore. 97 per cent of my bruises are from running into furniture. this is a superpowered team, and i'm quite horrid at using my powers. i also overthink and can be indecisive, because there's a lot to consider. and i'm not very good at fighting, and hardly passable at sneaking around.

[div class=tag]what were you doing before all of this?[/div] i was working on a second phd and a lot of other scholarship programs. people paid me to hack into their systems, but sometimes i'd just do it for fun. and then i streamed video games and other stuff with tech online.

[div class=tag]lastly, what do you like to do in your free time? just curious.[/div] reading is always a joy. parties are great if you drink enough to forget the night. coding, hacking, building useless machines, games. going for runs too, i find them really calming.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=container] font-size: 12px; width: 800px; height: 400px; margin: auto; background-color: #f1f1f1; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; overflow: hidden; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 93% 0%, 100% 50%, 93% 100%, 0% 100%, 7% 50%); -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 93% 0%, 100% 50%, 93% 100%, 0% 100%, 7% 50%); [/class] [class=imgMain1] height: 400px; width: 250px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; position: absolute; right: 0; background-image: var(--image1); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%); -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%); [/class] [class=roleSlant] width: 600px; height: 200px; transform: rotate(-15deg); background-color: rgb(158, 209, 209, 0.8); position: absolute; bottom: -120px; right: -30px; [/class] [class=role] font-size: 35px; font-weight: 900; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Lato; opacity: 1; position: absolute; bottom: 120px; right: 80px; color: white; [/class] [class=name] font-family: Rozha One; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 58px; width: 480px; position: absolute; left: 80px; top: 130px; letter-spacing: 5px; line-height: 1; transition: 1s; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=iconSlant] width: 350px; height: 100px; transform: rotate(-15deg); opacity: 0.8; background-color: rgb(158, 209, 209, 0.8); position: absolute; top: -60px; left: 0; [/class] [class=icon] font-size: 35px; font-weight: 900; text-transform: uppercase; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 33px; left: 25px; color: white; transition: 1s; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; text-shadow: 3px 3px var(--accent1); [/class] [class name=icon state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; text-shadow: 3px 3px var(--accent2); [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; background-color: white; border-radius: 10px; transition: 2s; z-index: 1; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=content01] height: 160px; width: 210px; top: 20px; left: -215px; [/class] [class=shift01] left: 80px; [/class] [class=content02] height: 180px; width: 210px; top: 200px; left: -215px; [/class] [class=shift02] left: 80px; [/class] [class=content03] height: 360px; width: 225px; top: 400px; left: 305px; [/class] [class=shift03] top: 20px; [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width: 92%; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth=450px] padding-right: 0px; [/class] [class=iconAnimation] animation: {post_id}shake 3s linear 2s normal infinite forwards; [/class] [class=tag] margin-bottom: 10px; line-height: 14px; display: inline; font-weight: 900; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: var(--accent2); font-family: Lato; [/class] [script class=name on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift01 content01) (removeClass shift01 content01) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift02 content02) (removeClass shift02 content02) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift03 content03) (removeClass shift03 content03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show name) (addClass show name) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass iconAnimation icon) (removeClass iconAnimation icon) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0) [/script] [script class=icon on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift01 content01) (removeClass shift01 content01) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift02 content02) (removeClass shift02 content02) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift03 content03) (removeClass shift03 content03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show name) (addClass show name) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass iconAnimation icon) (removeClass iconAnimation icon) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0) [/script] [animation=shake] [keyframe=0] transform: scale(1) [/keyframe] [keyframe=25] transform: scale(0.75) [/keyframe] [keyframe=50] transform: scale(1) [/keyframe] [keyframe=75] transform: scale(0.75) [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: scale(1) [/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[class=bg] margin: auto; width: 620px; height: 405px; background-color: #F9F9F9; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; border-radius: 6px; [/class] [class=stripe] float: left; height: 66px; width: 620px; background-color: #899CB5; margin-top: 396px; position: absolute; border-radius: 0px 0px 6px 6px; [/class] [class=line1] margin-left: 356px; margin-top: 18px; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; position: absolute; height: 225px; [/class] [class=eyes] margin: auto; height: 286px; width: 227px; text-align:center; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/261a21a8fb31a5b1c82c78471e7316e1/cece7df43ea0784c-72/s640x960/c262a00618a8f7c2a4f3d0356d6de6b05ac47f0a.jpg'); filter: grayscale(100%); background-size: cover; background-position: -0vw -0vw; margin-top: 15px; margin-left: 393px; position: absolute; border-radius: 10px 0px 0px 10px; [/class] [class=title]height: 80px; width: 479px; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-size: 64px; color: #67756a; text-align: left; letter-spacing: 0px; transform: rotate(-90deg); position: absolute; top: 100px; left: 720px; font-family: Roboto; font-weight: 900; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 10%; margin: auto; padding-top: 10px; width: 36px; height: 36px; color: black; text-align: center; transition: .7s all ease-in-out; font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; font-family: Times New Roman; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: white; transition: .7s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] transform: scale(1.0); color: lightgrey; transition: .7s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.2s; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents05 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] addClass show tabContents05 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab5 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 2px solid #67756a; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [div class=bg]
[div class=line1][/div]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[/div] [div class="tab tab3"]
[/div] [/div][div class=eyes][/div][div class=title]HYDE.[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents05 show"][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
[div class=tag]full name.
casper theodore hyde.
[div class=tag]nickname.
friendly ghost ("i can't even turn invisible, dumbass").
[div class=tag]alias.
spectre.
[div class=tag]age. [/div] twenty two.
[div class=tag]gender. [/div] cis male.
[div class=tag]sexuality. [/div] openly bisexual, with a preference for neither.
[div class=tag]ethnicity. [/div] english + spanish.
[div class=tag]occupation. [/div] impersonator for hire (joking, he's a thief).
[div class=tag]role. [/div] the actor.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]height.
five foot, eleven inches.
[div class=tag]weight.
one hundred + fifty pounds.
[div class=tag]hair.
raven black, curly and often bedridden. casper says it's one of 'god's mysterious mysteries'.
[div class=tag]build. [/div] etcomorph and lanky .
[div class=tag]attire. [/div] very street style and comfortable; casper sticks to casual sneakers, jeans and sweaters since it's all he can afford. the male considers himself to be a 'thrifting icon', rebranding cheap op-shop finds into something that look more expensive than the two dollar pricetag he ripped off. some of his accessories, such as watches and wallets, aren't dollar store bargins but rather big time snatches from rich people, that clearly won't affect their bank account.
[div class=tag]features. [/div] one very sharp jawline and a boyish smile that never seem to leave his features.
[div class=tag]modifications. [/div] none, yet, but he plans to have some tattoos - maybe a whole sleeve, who knows?
[div class=tag]markings. [/div] a burn scar on his left knee from a camping accident.
[div class=tag]face claim. [/div] arรณn piper.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]please elaborate on your powers for us.

"bet, so - in essence, i can pretty much change how i look into anyone, even changing my voice so it's double believable. want me to look like droopy blackburn? watch me look exactly like him for ten dollars. joking, i'll charge you five since i'm pretty much the world's greatest impersonator."

[div class=tag]how did you get your powers?

"truthfully, i don't know . i nearly died a few times, maybe somethin' to do with that? i was never taught quantum shit, so i really don't know. if you find out, could you let me know? thanks."

[div class=tag]do you enjoy having these powers?

"fuck yeah, who wouldn't?"

[div class=tag]what do you think about mr. blackburn & this whole plan? [/div]
"i'm all for eating the rich, but i think mr. blackburn has something - although, it'd be nice to get a little cash out of it."

[div class=tag]do you have an ulterior motive for agreeing to this plan? [/div]
"i was just bored, plus i managed to nick from the wrong old, rich guy."

[div class=tag]what's your biggest fear? [/div]
"being forgotten, i guess. not as being famous like the kardashians or whatever, but just, having those close in your life forget about you." a dry chuckle leaves the male as he scratches the back of his head, "i think that's already happened a bit, though."

[div class=tag]what would you say are your strengths? [/div]
"it'd probably be better to list what i'm not good that. joking- again, i'd say that i'm fast though; quick on my feet, and i'd have to be for my uh- occupation. i also know how to charm the pants of anyone, i might be annoying to some, but i know when to shut up and woo some hot guy- or girl- usually it's because i'm nicking something of theirs, but you didn't hear that from me."

[div class=tag]with strengths, there are weaknesses. what are yours? [/div]
"well for starters, have you seen me? i don't think i could lift shit if i was asked to. that's another thing people tell me, i'm too "distracted" and often do my own thing without realising it. the nuns back at home really thought i had adhd, but nah - i was just a little twat."

[div class=tag]what were you doing before all of this? [/div]
"nothing illegal, i swear. i was any other kid on the streets of england, no parents and the whole nunnery running after me. i didn't start "thieving" until late teens i wanna say? maybe sixteen, seventeen-ish. then i was pretty much by myself the entire time, which isn't such a bad thing, really."

[div class=tag]lastly, what do you like to do in your free time? just curious. [/div]
"whatever you do in your spare time." casper winked, then scrunching his nose. "god, that was gross. but i have too much time on my hands, really. probably exploring, trying to perfect accents, spend other people's money - y'know, the usual."
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[div class=variables]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[/div]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[div class=tag]full name
katja aadelheide rebane.
[div class=tag]nickname/s
she prefers being called kat.
[div class=tag]alias
enigma.
[div class=tag]age
twenty - one.
[/div]
[div class=tag]gender
female.
[/div]
[div class=tag]sexuality
bisexual.
[/div]
[div class=tag]ethnicity
kat is estonian, though she was born in france and raised there till the age of thirteen.
[/div]
[div class=tag]occupation
kat didn't exactly have a job title. you could say she worked freelance. she snuck in and out of places to get information or retrieve items for people, often offering her services to the highest bidder. kat knows her skill set and what she's capable of, so of course she's going to charge a very high price.
[/div]
[div class=tag]role
the stealth.
[/div] [/div][/div]
[/div][/div] [div class=tabContents2]
[div class=tag]height + weight
five feet, one inch + one hundred & seven pounds.
[div class=tag]eyes
kat has lovely, cat like eyes (haha, kat, cat). her irises are a light green and stand out regardless of where she is or who she's with. she sometimes likes to frame them with eyeliner, making her eyes look even more like a feline's.
[div class=tag]hair
kat's hair is dark blonde and looks more like a sandy brown. the strands are wavy, but her hair isn't very thick so when she leaves it open, it doesn't look like a rats nest, fortunately. usually she keeps it tied up so it doesn't interfere with her work, but there are always loose strands escaping the hair tie to frame her face.
[div class=tag]build
kat has a very lithe figure. having been involved with ballet for the longest time, kat's slim frame allows her ease of access into most places without needing to use her powers.
[/div]
[div class=tag]attire
kat usually dresses according to the occasion. she'll usually be seen in jeans or shorts and tank tops or shirts. her style is pretty casual on a day to day basis, but she can also dress down or gussy up, depending on where she needs to go, to fit in.
[/div]
[div class=tag]distinguishing features
her cat-like eyes are often talked about, and certainly a defining feature of hers. along with this, the loose, wavy strands of hair that always frame her face have become a distinguishing feature as well. kat is also never seen without a certain amulet hanging around her neck on a leather cord.
[/div]
[div class=tag]modifications
kat's ears are pierced twice on each side. she also has a belly piercing but don't tell her mother.
[/div]
[div class=tag]scars & markings
kat has various scars on her body, some old, some new. many of the old ones are remnants of a reckless childhood. the newer ones are just occupational hazards.
[/div]
[div class=tag]face claim
alexandra tikerpuu
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=tabContents3]
there are a lot of terms for what i can do. the best way to explain it is by saying that i can walk through walls and control matter and stuff. phasing through solid objects is fun and all, till someone tries to sneak up on me and i end up falling through my chair, flat on my ass. the matter part is much more fun. typically, i can alter the state of matter for most solid objects, but metal is more fascinating, and being able to almost read it? i can't tell you how many times i've effortlessly picked a lock or cracked a safe. i mean, not illegally. no, not at all.

experimentation. my mother was part of some experimental drug trial during her pregnancy for some extra cash, so that when my brother and i were born, we'd be able to withstand whatever they had in store for us. long story short: they poked and prodded till we ultimately decided that we'd had enough and took matters into our own hands.

i'll admit that i didn't, at first. once i realised what i was capable of though, they kind of grew on me. with all the money i've earned thanks to these powers, i've grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle, so i wouldn't really have it any other way.

blackburn is... interesting, to say the least. i'm usually good at reading people but i can never tell what he's thinking. he never fails to surprise me. as for his plan, well, i think it's a little too idealistic. trying to rid the world of crime? i wouldn't have had my start if it weren't for crime. sure, it's a big dream, but there has to be balance in everything, right? i'm here to try and reduce crime. do i believe it can all be eradicated? definitely not.

honestly, i got bored. making money's fun, but the goal has always been money. it's nice to do something with a different goal in mind โ€” the one i partially share with blackburn. so no. no ulterior goals. just an interesting change that i'm curious about following up with.

who said i had any fears? okay, i do, but that doesn't mean i'm actually going to tell you. i'll give you a hint though: it rhymes with 'duck off'.

i'm a good listener, i always stick to deadlines, i don't talk back. i mean, what is this, a job interview? fine, fine, i'll take it seriously. you didn't know who i was till i started answering your questions, right? there you go. that's my biggest strength. what else? uhh... sneaking around? sleuthing? i don't know what you call it. i'm also pretty good with target practise. does that count?

well, i mean, i don't like admitting it, but i'm not actually that strong. i like to think i am, but i'm not. i don't have a great track record when it comes to listening to people either. i've always been sort of a lone ranger. no, my brother's presence does not count because he's a wimp.

making money, honey. i won't go into the details as to how i was making money. i don't want to put you in the position of needing to show up in front of a judge one day.

pretend to be robin hood. also, i make great scones.
[/div] [div class="tabContents4 show"]
katja rebane
the stealth
[/div] [/div]
[div class="icon icon1"]
[div class="icon icon2"]
[div class="icon icon3"][/div] [div class="icon icon4 show"][/div] [/div][/div]
[/div][/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] color: #8ea859; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; width: 25%; margin-right: 5%; [/class] [class=icon] font-size: 33px; color: #000; transition: ease 2s; opacity: 0; position: absolute; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tab] height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #fff; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; transition: ease-in-out 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border: 1px solid #8ea859; transition: ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class=selectedTab] border: 1px solid #8ea859; background: #8ea859; transition: ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class=container] position: relative; overflow: hidden; height: 400px; width: 560px; top: -1400px; left: 600px; color: #000; line-height: 22px; font-size: 12px; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=tabContents1] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; height: 340px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 2s; top: -700px; [/class] [class=slide1] top: 30px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents3] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; overflow: hidden; height: 340px; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; transition: ease 2s; top: 100px; [/class] [class=slide3] top: -650px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents2] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; overflow: hidden; height: 340px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 2s; left: 800px; top: -310px; [/class] [class=slide2] left: 0px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents4] border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; height: 340px; position: relative; transition: ease 1s; top: -990px; opacity: 0; text-align: center; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; transition: ease 1s; transition-delay: 1s; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) [/script]

Last edited:
[class=variables] margin: auto; position: relative; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; --accent1: #D19E9E; --accent2: #E8CFCF; --image1: url('https://www.unique.dk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ODDFORM_17.06.19_x0683-838x1000.jpg'); [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=iconSlant][div class=icon][/div][/div] [div class="name show"]callum
jensen[/div] [div class=imgMain1][/div] [div class=roleSlant][div class=role]the medic[/div][/div] [div class="content content01"] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]name.[/div] callum bjรธrnar jensen.
[div class=tag]nicknames.[/div] some people call him cal, and another group of friends call him purely by his last name (or, upsettingly, 'jenny')
[div class=tag]alias.[/div]
[div class=tag]age.[/div] twenty-three.
[div class=tag]gender.[/div] male.
[div class=tag]sexuality.[/div] heterosexual.
[div class=tag]ethnicity.[/div] norwegian.
[div class=tag]occupation.[/div] ran a drug abuse therapy group, whilst studying to become a full-fledged therapist.
[div class=tag]role.[/div] the medic.

[/div] [/div] [div class="content content02"] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]height + weight.[/div] six foot + one hundred and fifty two pounds.
[div class=tag]eyes.[/div] dark brown and rather large, callum's eyes are not all that unique, but the warmth behind them and their framing by his thick eyebrows are.
[div class=tag]hair.[/div] callum has brown hair, which is one part scruffy, one part neat. not much thought goes into it, but miraculously he still looks tidy... ish.
[div class=tag]build.[/div] callum enjoys working out to keep up his own health, but is certainly not anything beyond toned and not-quite-lanky.
[div class=tag]attire.[/div] simple but suave.
[div class=tag]distinguishing features.[/div] the male has slight dimples noticeable when he smiles.
[div class=tag]body modifications.[/div] callum's not interested, really. he's just never had the urge to get tattoos or piercings โ€” but he does think some people nail the look.
[div class=tag]scars/markings.[/div] despite being the antithesis of a cautious child, and a cautious adult, callum has escaped mostly unscathed, save for a few mostly unnoticeable scars.
[div class=tag]face claim.[/div] william aagaard.

[/div] [/div] [div class="content content03"] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]please elaborate on your powers for us.[/div] i haven't done much beyond healing wounds. but i think i can control the health and energy of people, and other things too. it's not all positive. there's a lot more to what i can do but... i haven't dabbled in a while.

[div class=tag]how did you get your powers?[/div] born. my mother tells me the grass looked a little greener and the flowers stood a little taller when i crawled past.

[div class=tag]do you enjoy having these powers?[/div] i've only ever wanted to help people. albeit, not like this โ€” though i'm not upset about it. i only wish people wouldn't be so afraid and would let me help. right so, yeah. yeah. i enjoy having these powers.

[div class=tag]what do you think about mr. blackburn and this whole plan?[/div] mr. blackburn? a puzzle that won't be solved, gives off the vibe of 'i was a pretty boy', not the kind of guy to trust with your secrets but he knows them anyway. the plan is ambitious, but no one gets anywhere without a little drive.

[div class=tag]do you have an ulterior motive for agreeing to this plan?[/div] nah. i just agree for what it stands for. being powered doesn't make me a criminal, because that's just not how anything works, like, ever, and i want to prove it.

[div class=tag]what's your biggest fear?[/div] having to leave someone to die, or leave someone on their own. everyone deserves help. but i especially couldn't bare having to leave someone i care about behind. i care about everyone though! just like, deeply care, friendship or whatever, you know?

[div class=tag]what would you say are your strengths?[/div] i suppose my want to help people? oh, tolerance for sure, i put up with a lot of shit. uh, i guess i know a bit about causes of death, but i don't really want to deal with that so. yeah, that's it really.

[div class=tag]with strengths, there are weaknesses. what are yours?[/div] well i don't really think things through. if someone's injured i'm already half way over to them. also i'm a really horrid fighter, but hey, i do give it a shot! um... i guess not using my power to its full potential?

[div class=tag]what were you doing before all of this?[/div] i went straight into studying to be a pathologist. it was cool, but then i realised i liked helping alive people more than dead people. so i switched to training to be a drug abuse counsellor, and was doing some work for that alongside my study when i was recruited.

[div class=tag]lastly, what do you like to do in your free time? just curious.[/div] i actually really like cooking, mainly because i hated eating everyone else's bad food, but turned out to be pretty fun. and like, other stuff too but... eh.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class=container] font-size: 12px; width: 800px; height: 400px; margin: auto; background-color: #f1f1f1; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; overflow: hidden; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 93% 0%, 100% 50%, 93% 100%, 0% 100%, 7% 50%); -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 93% 0%, 100% 50%, 93% 100%, 0% 100%, 7% 50%); [/class] [class=imgMain1] height: 400px; width: 250px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; position: absolute; right: 0; background-image: var(--image1); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%); -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%); [/class] [class=roleSlant] width: 600px; height: 200px; transform: rotate(-15deg); background-color: rgb(209, 158, 158, 0.8); position: absolute; bottom: -120px; right: -30px; [/class] [class=role] font-size: 35px; font-weight: 900; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Lato; opacity: 1; position: absolute; bottom: 120px; right: 80px; color: white; [/class] [class=name] font-family: Rozha One; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 60px; width: 420px; position: absolute; left: 125px; top: 125px; letter-spacing: 8px; line-height: 1; transition: 1s; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=iconSlant] width: 350px; height: 100px; transform: rotate(-15deg); opacity: 0.8; background-color: rgb(209, 158, 158, 0.8); position: absolute; top: -60px; left: 0; [/class] [class=icon] font-size: 35px; font-weight: 900; text-transform: uppercase; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 35px; left: 25px; color: white; transition: 1s; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; text-shadow: 3px 3px var(--accent1); [/class] [class name=icon state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; text-shadow: 3px 3px var(--accent2); [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; background-color: white; border-radius: 10px; transition: 2s; z-index: 1; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=content01] height: 160px; width: 210px; top: 20px; left: -215px; [/class] [class=shift01] left: 85px; [/class] [class=content02] height: 180px; width: 210px; top: 200px; left: -215px; [/class] [class=shift02] left: 85px; [/class] [class=content03] height: 360px; width: 225px; top: 400px; left: 310px; [/class] [class=shift03] top: 20px; [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width: 93%; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 30px; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth=450px] padding-right: 0px; [/class] [class=iconAnimation] animation: {post_id}shake 3s linear 2s normal infinite forwards; [/class] [class=tag] margin-bottom: 10px; line-height: 14px; display: inline; font-weight: 900; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: var(--accent2); font-family: Lato; [/class] [script class=name on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift01 content01) (removeClass shift01 content01) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift02 content02) (removeClass shift02 content02) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift03 content03) (removeClass shift03 content03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show name) (addClass show name) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass iconAnimation icon) (removeClass iconAnimation icon) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0) [/script] [script class=icon on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift01 content01) (removeClass shift01 content01) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift02 content02) (removeClass shift02 content02) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass shift03 content03) (removeClass shift03 content03) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show name) (addClass show name) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass iconAnimation icon) (removeClass iconAnimation icon) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0) [/script] [animation=shake] [keyframe=0] transform: scale(1) [/keyframe] [keyframe=25] transform: scale(0.75) [/keyframe] [keyframe=50] transform: scale(1) [/keyframe] [keyframe=75] transform: scale(0.75) [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: scale(1) [/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[div class=variables]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[/div]
[div class="tab tab4"]
kaspar rebane.
kaspar rebane is kat's twin brother. more npc content coming soon.
[/div] [div class=tabContents2]
character name.
npc content coming soon.
[/div] [div class=tabContents3]
character name.
npc content coming soon.
[/div] [div class="tabContents4 slide4"]
wallace blackburn.
who is wallace blackburn? i'll tell you tomorrow.
[/div] [/div]
[div class="icon icon1"]
[div class="icon icon2"]
[div class="icon icon3"]
[/div] [div class="icon icon4 show"]
[/div] [/div][/div]
[/div][/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] color: #bd3333; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; width: 25%; margin-right: 5%; [/class] [class=icon] font-size: 33px; height: 150px; width: 150px; border-radius: 100%; background: #fff; color: #000; transition: ease 2s; opacity: 0; position: absolute; border: 4px solid #fff; text-align: center; [/class] [class=tab] height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #fff; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; transition: ease-in-out 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border: 1px solid #bd3333; transition: ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class=selectedTab] border: 1px solid #bd3333; background: #bd3333; transition: ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class=container] position: relative; overflow: hidden; height: 400px; width: 560px; top: -1400px; left: 600px; color: #000; line-height: 22px; font-size: 12px; transition: ease 2s; [/class] [class=tabContents1] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; height: 340px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 2s; top: -700px; [/class] [class=slide1] top: 30px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents3] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; overflow: hidden; height: 340px; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; transition: ease 2s; top: 100px; [/class] [class=slide3] top: -650px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents2] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; overflow: hidden; height: 340px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 2s; left: 800px; top: -310px; [/class] [class=slide2] left: 0px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabContents4] background: #fff; border-radius: 15px; width: 560px; overflow: hidden; height: 340px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transition: ease 2s; top: -990px; left: -700px; [/class] [class=slide4] left: 0px; transition: ease 2s; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; transition: ease 1s; transition-delay: 1s; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide4 tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide4 tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide4 tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon4) [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide4 tabContents4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide1 tabContents1) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide2 tabContents2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide3 tabContents3) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass selectedTab tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass selectedTab tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass show icon4) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon2) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon3) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass show icon1) [/script]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back