• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
ba4c99a0e5ff8585a647f9568ee4603edf8646b8.gifv

COLD JULY.
an advanced, southern gothic coming-of-age murder mystery.
applications are due on Friday, May 22nd at 12pm Pacific Time.

someone tell me why i already have three faceclaims picked out for three totally different characters ,,, brain machine wonโ€™t pick ONE IDEA

yeeeesh. know the feeling, my man, & that's tough
well hey! this could be a good place to bounce some ideas off people and narrow your thoughts down, right?

i'm basically narrowing it down to a dixie girl or a yankee boy. the dixie girl is a little more unique than the yankee boy, so i think i might shoot for that one! i just started watching betty on hbo and i got back on my skater bullshit, so I have a rachelle vinberg faceclaim. my dude would be maybe benjamin wadsworth/mark mckenna bc they both have that bloody reckless meanie kinda look

sophie. sophie. tbh. there's absolutely no way you can go wrong w those ideas. go stupid, go crazy
Keira Winston Keira Winston your mind (but also please for the love of god don't even let this get in the way of real life stuff)

hello everyone! posted my placeholder in the thread ๐Ÿ˜ณ excited for y'all to meet micah he's a total ass

holy fuck there's already so many placeholders
(i mean that positively, loving the interest and ideas i'm seeing so far. i just Did Not Expect This)

Last edited:
oof, i totally did not mean to join this group but AHHHH I'M DOING IT ANYWAY.
i guess i'm just gonna shoot my shot, finally steppin' out of my comfort zone.
if y'all happen to accept me here, just know i haven't done a group rp in about 10+ years and will be either very shy or have a lot of questions depending on how my anxiety decides to behave in the moment. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

This concept is super interesting and I'm here for teen angst and murder mysteries woo. Gonna submit a character soon.

so jasperโ€™s ref is essentially... done? iโ€™ve just got to adapt it to the new coding format, but as soon as i get off my lazy ass to literally just copy and paste stuff, heโ€™ll be finished
canโ€™t wait for you to meet this absolute disaster man

my gal chris is basically done too, i got excited and spent some time making a cs - sheโ€™ll be up soon !

ugh i hate making coding because i can never tell what'll look good? like i have no trouble putting things together, it's the actual design that always gets me oof

hello beautiful people
the vibes in this rp so far are IMMACULATE i must say mwah chef's kiss

i'm trying to decide between two fcs please help out a poor soul T.T
or

not sure whether i want to make a dixie or a yank yet, i think both fcs could fit either role so if y'all have any thoughts on that then don't hesitate to share uwu

I like the girl, but who's the boy? I may snag him up for my fc if you don't mind...

hello beautiful people
the vibes in this rp so far are IMMACULATE i must say mwah chef's kiss

i'm trying to decide between two fcs please help out a poor soul T.T
or

not sure whether i want to make a dixie or a yank yet, i think both fcs could fit either role so if y'all have any thoughts on that then don't hesitate to share uwu
tysm!!
& i truly donโ€™t think you could go wrong w either choice! both fcโ€™s are gorgeous ppl

my lord that boi has vibes

i really want him owo but tbh both choices are pretty solid

both give me yankee vibes, but i feel like the gal could go either way. they both seem like rich friends who would take you shopping for expensive shit

god i'm really loving this interest & enthusiasm !!

they both seem like rich friends who would take you shopping for expensive shit
PLEASE i love this description gosh my heart is so torned
if i could i would make them both but alas this is the world we live in
the boy gives me reckless cocky maybe violent tendencies
the girl gives me sunshine creative probably two-faced tendencies
i wish i better knew what kind of characters ppl are gonna make so i can choose the most unique idea asfhlksgjl don't wanna make a character too similar to another one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back