• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ€” ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
written in the stars
deadline for sheets: april 3rd, 2020

dog_teeth dog_teeth โ€” just wanted to let you know that the text in your sheet is a little hard to read on light mode c :

just finished up my good son on the character page !!

i have never been more thankful that a due date is a week away cause i've gotta redo my character entirely. this is gonna be fun.

excited to see what everyone comes up with! :-)

aaa, i should be able to get my girlie up within the hour! she's been done for a while but i need to touch her up a bit :'))

i spent all day making a code so now i just have to fill in all the blanks xD

i came to the brilliant (obvious?) revelation a day ago that writing the character out prior to hunting down a nice code template would make me a lot more efficient. go figure.

Ah! Iโ€™ll be working on a character today!!! Love love love everyoneโ€™s so far!

i came to the brilliant (obvious?) revelation a day ago that writing the character out prior to hunting down a nice code template would make me a lot more efficient. go figure.
Love your choice in a face claim!

my character is officially finally done!

natasha. natasha. holy shit dude that CODE....
eeee thank you so much!! <3 i had the piano idea in my head ever since i decided what i was doing for my character and i knew i just had to do it.

it cuts off on the sides on my screen oop

my character is officially finally done!

I already told you yesterday but my friend
tenor.gif

gimme gimme ur brains plz

I already told you yesterday but my friend
tenor.gif

gimme gimme ur brains plz
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ilysm <3 but this is a two way street so gimme ur brain and we have a deal

avery is up and finished eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ok well first: that code is frickin' beautiful

and second: avery is frick frackin' beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back