• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ€” ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
weldherwings weldherwings , constellation constellation , blackout blackout , yousmelldead yousmelldead , Breeze Breeze , _amaranth_ _amaranth_ , Kimby Kimby , apolla apolla , astrowrld astrowrld , dog_teeth dog_teeth , unscripted unscripted , NaomhOr NaomhOr , Sabes Sabes , macchiato_line macchiato_line , Xed Xed nymphadora. nymphadora. ShadyAce ShadyAce Uxie Uxie timshel timshel I.EVie I.EVie alabast alabast Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

just a reminder that we're about a day away from the deadline! finish up those sheets or fill in those missing blanks if you haven't yet, and if you need some more time, please let me know! i'll be announcing the selected characters this time tomorrow (or perhaps earlier if nobody asks for extensions)!

i'll probably have to pull out of this because i can't find the muse to finish mads )): all the best !!!

I might need an extension :'> Been up to the neck with work this week but I'll try to finish June (yey here's at least a name lmao) asap. Hopefully on time lol

I might need an extension :'> Been up to the neck with work this week but I'll try to finish June (yey here's at least a name lmao) asap. Hopefully on time lol
sure! you've still got about 14 hours i think (my math sucks i'm sorry xD), but if the deadline is nearing and you aren't sure you'll finish, let me know and i can extend the time!

!! it's roughly that time, exciting

I think I need an extension after all, just by a few hours, if that's ok?
Sure! I can wait a few hours. (: iโ€™m currently going through the other applications.

I think I need an extension after all, just by a few hours, if that's ok?
hello hello! just wanted to check in and ask how long you think you'll need? no pressure, i've just gone through the other applications so once i read through yours, i'll be making a decision!

written in the stars
hello hello! d-day is finally here, and i come bearing an announcement about the cast list. i first want to say that it was incredibly hard to pick. i had my heart set on choosing just three characters, because i prefer smaller groups, but the decision making process became way too difficult, so i decided to open up two more spots. this still means that some of you, unfortunately, can't be accepted, despite having stellar applications.

ultimately, i chose characters that i thought would fit into the story best, given that i have the entire timeline in mind. i wish i could take everyone on, but based on past experience, i wouldn't be able to handle a very large group. all your applications were wonderful, and i hope to rp with you all in the future some day! for now though, only five have been chosen, and their names are below:
the actor
the composer
the cartoonist
the screenwriter
the assistant
the designer
thank you once again to everyone who applied! seeing all those applications made my heart feel full. if you have any questions or concerns regarding my decision, please feel free to contact me via pm! i will be happy to respond and keep in touch. to those accepted, a discord link will be circulated soon!

dang! i totally get that this was a hard decision though, everybody's characters were so amazing. thanks for letting me try out and i wish luck to everybody that got in (and everybody that didn't)! โ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back