• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ€” ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=variables]
[div class=tabsContainer]
[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]about
[div class="tab tab2"]roles
[div class="tab tab3"]rules
[div class="tab tab4"]extras[/div] [/div][/div] [div class=contentContainer] [div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
hollywood.

it's the home to several stars, people who shine in the limelight and who spent most of their lives working hard to be recognised for their various talents.

of course, not all of them worked hard, but there's a lot behind the scenes that most others don't know. all the lies, drama and angst seen on the big screen don't exist just there. in a world full of celebrities, there's always jealousy, backstabbing, and shady business.

in this story, we'll get to experience all of that and much more. we'll follow a group of hollywood celebrities attending a rather memorable party, going on a retreat where each of them will be out of their element, being drafted for a project that involves them all, and suddenly becoming suspects to an accident that is later revealed to be a murder.

you've got to pay a price to get to the top.

the question is, are you ready to do whatever it takes?

and more importantly, can you keep up with the life you've been handed once you get there?

i guess we'll soon find out who breaks first.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
this roleplay does not have any set roles. there are, however, 3 - 5 available slots (how many people i pick depends on the number of applications). those interested can put in an application and create any kind of character you want as long as they fit in with the story โ€” they've got to be a celebrity of some sort, or tied into the lives of celebrities.

you have the normal actors, actresses, singers and models. but you also have directors, screenwriters, executive producers, and song writers. i definitely will not say no to going with any of the first four, but please keep in mind that i won't be choosing characters that only fit into the first four.

i want some diversity because that will largely influence the plot, so go crazy! introduce as much drama and angst as you want in their lives as long as you don't make them perfect characters. thinking that your actor got his way to the top by sleeping around? sure! maybe a super hard working director who's now changed by the fame? go for it. i'm looking for unique characters that can all bring something different to the table!

in the end, i will choose those that fit the story the best, and i won't decide till the end whether i'm taking on 3 or 5 characters, aside from my own. please keep in mind, however, that in the end, there will be an equal number of males and females.

if you have any questions about what is and isn't allowed, feel free to ask! also, keep in mind that you are no way limited to the occupations i mentioned above. i just listed those because they were at the top of my head. feel free to go any way you want to if you think of something else!
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
RULE ONE. all rpn rules and regulations apply! please also respect what i say, in terms of the story and major decision making. i want to give everyone creative freedom, but there will be certain things i'll have to control to help keep the story moving.

RULE TWO. as already mentioned, there is no role system, however available slots are not first come first serve. there will be a thread put up for people to put in their applications, and after the deadline passes, characters best suited to the story will be selected! you are free to make characters of any gender but i will ultimately be keeping genders equal which means 2/3 males and 2/3 females.

RULE THREE. realistic face claims only! please try and keep characters diverse. nobody's perfect, and everyone has flaws, especially this bunch. and like i said, i want different characters. it's no fun if everyone's an actor/actress/singer. there are tons of other occupations in hollywood that could just as easily boost someone to stardom.

RULE FOUR. when it comes to writing, i'm looking for quality over quantity, but there also needs to be something we all can work with, so around 500 words per post, or more, would be excellent.

RULE FIVE. a discord server will be created for ooc once characters are accepted so you'll need a discord account in order to be a part of this roleplay.

RULE SIX. i intend for this to be long term, so i would prefer people only join if they know they can commit. i will be expecting one reply a week, at the very least, but more is always welcome, and i value communication, so please tell me if anything's wrong or if you need to take leave. i'll understand, and i can't help you out with an issue if i don't know what's happening.

RULE SEVEN. not so much a rule, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
extra links and stuff will come here!
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=title]written in the stars[/div] [div class=star1][/div] [div class=star2][/div] [div class=star3][/div] [div class=star4][/div] [div class=star5][/div] [div class=star6][/div] [div class=star7][/div] [/div][/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] font-family: Raleway; color: #999; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; transition: 1s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #fff; letter-spacing: 5px; transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=selectedTab] color: #fff; letter-spacing: 5px; transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tabsContainer] width: 180px; margin-right: 40px; height: 400px; margin-top: 50px; position: relative; bottom: -500px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=slideup] bottom: 0px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=contentContainer] width: 530px; height: 400px; margin-top: 50px; position: relative; top: -500px; background: #fff; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=slidedown] top: 0px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 2s ease; width: 530px; height: 400px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=title] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .8); font-family: Oswald; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: center; position: relative; top: -240px; left: 0px; transition: 2s ease; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=title state=hover] text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #fff; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=twist] top: -240px; left: -450px; transform: rotate(-90deg); transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=star1] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .5); position: relative; font-size: 20px; display: inline-block; left: 380px; top: -400px; transform: rotate(-10deg); animation: {post_id}glow 1.5s ease-in-out infinite both; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=fly1] left: 0px; top: -550px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=star2] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .5); position: relative; font-size: 12px; display: inline-block; left: 580px; top: -410px; transform: rotate(-40deg); animation: {post_id}glow 1.5s ease-in-out infinite both; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=fly2] left: 580px; top: -550px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=star3] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .5); position: relative; font-size: 25px; display: inline-block; left: 800px; top: -440px; transform: rotate(-10deg); animation: {post_id}glow 1.5s ease-in-out infinite both; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=fly3] left: 980px; top: -560px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=star4] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .5); position: relative; font-size: 15px; display: inline-block; left: 980px; top: -350px; transform: rotate(-40deg); animation: {post_id}glow 1.5s ease-in-out infinite both; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=fly4] left: 1180px; top: -300px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=star5] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .5); position: relative; font-size: 20px; display: inline-block; left: 850px; top: -180px; transform: rotate(-20deg); animation: {post_id}glow 1.5s ease-in-out infinite both; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=fly5] left: 1000px; top: -100px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=star6] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .5); position: relative; font-size: 20px; display: inline-block; left: 500px; top: -200px; transform: rotate(-30deg); animation: {post_id}glow 1.5s ease-in-out infinite both; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=fly6] left: 460px; top: -50px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=star7] color: rgb(255, 255, 255, .5); position: relative; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; left: 250px; top: -200px; transform: rotate(-30deg); animation: {post_id}glow 1.5s ease-in-out infinite both; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [class=fly7] left: -100px; top: -150px; transition: 2s ease; [/class] [animation=glow] [keyframe=0]text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #fff;[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #fff;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #fff;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=title on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass twist title) (removeClass twist title) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slideup tabsContainer) (removeClass slideup tabsContainer) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slidedown contentContainer) (removeClass slidedown contentContainer) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass fly1 star1) (removeClass fly1 star1) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass fly2 star2) (removeClass fly2 star2) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass fly3 star3) (removeClass fly3 star3) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass fly4 star4) (removeClass fly4 star4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass fly5 star5) (removeClass fly5 star5) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass fly6 star6) (removeClass fly6 star6) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass fly7 star7) (removeClass fly7 star7) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0) [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

oh girl, you know i'm applying for this!

eeep excited about all the interest so far! i will be getting a cs thread and ooc thread up soon!

gonna give this a smol bump before bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back