๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?

uranus

๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค & ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต

god bless josh kennedy
all time viner

anyway, hi, iโ€™m alfie,
and i like to quote vines :,)

I do have to admit
Vine vids are iconic esp. this kiddo
Sheโ€™s my spirit animal

was meaning to welcome you and instead got distracted by watching the vines! but, welcome to rpn, hope you have a good time and you find what you're looking for!

was meaning to welcome you and instead got distracted by watching the vines! but, welcome to rpn, hope you have a good time and you find what you're looking for!
vines are naturally distracting (and hilarious) so i definitely understand! thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to RpNation, Alfie!
You sound like you would really like this one person I know. Tartaglia Tartaglia

Before you jump into RPing, let me make sure you know about RpNation's Handbook - there you will find all the info you need about RpNation's rules and guidelines in a concise manner. Most importantly, I recommend you give the Community Guidelines and the Recruitment rules a once-over. There's also a FAQ in there, too, if you have any more questions or concerns. And, of course, if you have any more inquiries, big or small, we'd be happy to answer. :)

Have a lovely time here~

Welcome to RpNation, Alfie!
You sound like you would really like this one person I know. Tartaglia Tartaglia

Before you jump into RPing, let me make sure you know about RpNation's Handbook - there you will find all the info you need about RpNation's rules and guidelines in a concise manner. Most importantly, I recommend you give the Community Guidelines and the Recruitment rules a once-over. There's also a FAQ in there, too, if you have any more questions or concerns. And, of course, if you have any more inquiries, big or small, we'd be happy to answer. :)

Have a lovely time here~
we stan a fellow vine lover

and thank you for the help, iโ€™ll be sure to check it out!

Well, hello there fellow vine enthusiast! It's a pleasure to see someone like you here uwu I do hope you enjoy your stay!

Have an avacado ๐Ÿฅ‘

Well, hello there fellow vine enthusiast! It's a pleasure to see someone like you here uwu I do hope you enjoy your stay!

Have an avacado ๐Ÿฅ‘

Hi! Thank you so much!

wow... an avocado, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back