• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜΅π˜©π˜¦ 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡 | 𝘰𝘰𝘀

Other
Here
I feel so attacked rn. I was just gonna post my text but it buggt and now my whole. Friggin. Text. Is. Gone. D'::-_-lines:
(I just don't know what's wrong! :angrypuff: it always does that! *sigh*) I'm sorry... T.T

Still... everybody already did it... * crawls to a corner and sobs silently* And school isn't getting better too :-_-lines:

dw, orono hasn't finished a cs yet, you aren't that behind.. no hate, no hate
aw, what's going on at school?

ah, i had to have a conversation with a teacher today for throwing pencils across the room,, and i have a test tomorrow in trig--
but, i'm pretty sure you'll ace all three of your tests, your appointment will go well, and i hope the teacher isn't mean-

Nah the teacher is actually really nice, but they want to talk about the anti-group against me that exists. (Trust me, as I heard that something like that exists I laughed so hard! So childish haha)
The tests are maths chemistry and something that's called "Rechnungswesen" in German. (It's so boring and annoying lol)
Btw I'm sure you'll be fine while you're doing that test~ we're all counting on ya! ;3

oh, i thought it as about something that you did that was bad,,
ah, that's cool! but the grade'll be worth it in the end, yes?
and i hope so, i'm not really good at algebra, lmao

oh, i thought it as about something that you did that was bad,,
ah, that's cool! but the grade'll be worth it in the end, yes?
and i hope so, i'm not really good at algebra, lmao
In "Rechnungswesen" I'll get a C (even tho I clearly did more but okay never mind)
Math C
Chemistry... I dunno? Teacher doesn't really like me so I guess a B? (They can't change it anyways so I could stop learning xD)
Still sure you'll be fine~ can't be worse than my friends~ (we shrinked in the first year from 27 to 17. That's heavy trust me)

i usually spend my time in class talking and annoying my friends, so i don't get a whole lot of work done--
but i hope i get a good enough grade on this test sdsdkddsk

hey y’all I’ll post tonight or tomorrow, I’ve been traveling this weekend so I’m exhausted and don’t have a ton of time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back