• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π˜΅π˜©π˜¦ 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡. π˜Šπ˜“π˜–π˜šπ˜Œπ˜‹.

kouzcy

β™‘
code by @pasta

guidelines

001 there's only eight spots. four female, four male.
002 one paragraph ( five sentences ) or more.
003 stick to rpn rules.
004 romance is not implied, but can happen.
005 anime / art faceclaims are advised, but realistic are okay!
006 talk ooc and become friends uwu

the pain project. γƒŸβ˜†
β†’ about the roleplay

Set in 2034, in a Japanese town, there's a secluded forest that people may come across once or twice while they reside there. It's lined with crimson flowers and only people who are curious, yet foolish enough follow the trail of the flowers. they look fascinating, beautiful, not much like any other rose you would see, but pretty hurts does it not?

people who seem to walk down this path are chosen for something called the pain project. the title sounds intimidating, and it should. the pain project is a psychological and experimental project which brings people together through both emotional and physical pain. well.. it's supposed to. or it might just be an excuse to hurt innocent human beings.

the people who are selected to be in this psychological project are called roses, which are represented by the trail they followed to get themselves in this mess. our characters live in this town, kawamizu. but little do they know that the town they've been living in for what seems like their lifetime, was actually made for this project. people are chosen every two or so years to become a rose. and this year, they're chosen.

will they try to get out of this together, or will they go mentally insane?

characters :
apathetic and emotionless : kouzcy kouzcy - male
kind and caring : @/ - male or female
nosy and emotional : lavendre lavendre - female
impulsive and protective : stormingorono stormingorono - male
energetic and eccentric : final girl. final girl. - female
self-centered and flirty : @/ - male or female
intelligent yet cold : Hyelin Hyelin - female
beautiful / handsome but mysterious : beebim beebim - female

WHY?

Last edited:
I'm interested (But damn I can't read any of this... I'm on my phone uwu.. And my computer doesn't work...) but still count me in buddy!!! Γ”wΓ”

That was fast Γ•wΓ•
(And thank young!! *bows deeply*)
Which roles are there actually?? Γ”wΓ”

hah, yeah, i'm pretty active myself uwu
heres the mobile friendly version if you just wanna read the plot, roles and rules from there~!

guidelines
001 there's only eight spots, four female, four male.
002 one paragraph ( five sentences ) or more.
003 stick to rpn rules.
004 romance is not implied, but it's possible.
005 anime / art faceclaims are advised, but realistic is okay!
006 talk ooc and become friends! uwu

plot set in 2034, in a japanese town, there's a secluded forest that people may come across once or twice while they reside there. it's lined with crimson flowers and only people who are curious, yet foolish enough follow the trail of the flowers. they look fascinating, beautiful, not much like any other rose you would see, but pretty hurts does it not?

people who seem to walk down this path are chosen for something called the pain project. the title sounds intimidating, and it should. the pain project is a psychological and experimental project which brings people together through both emotional and physical pain. well.. it's supposed to. or it might just be an excuse to hurt innocent human beings.

the people who are selected to be in this psychological project are called roses, which are represented by the trail they followed to get themselves in this mess. our characters live in this town, kawamizu. but little do they know that the town they've been living in for what seems like their lifetime, was actually made for this project. people are chosen every two or so years to become a rose. and this year, they're chosen.

will they try to get out of this together, or will they go mentally insane?

characters or roles apathetic and emotionless : kouzcy kouzcy - male
kind and caring : @/ - male or female
nosy and emotional : @/ - male or female
impulsive and protective : @/ - male or female
energetic and eccentric : @/ - male or female
self-centered and flirty : @/ - male or female
intelligent yet cold : @/ - male or female
beautiful / handsome but mysterious : @/ - male or female

Ok now *that* sounds interesting! :'D
Is it okay if I'm the intelligent yet cold one? Γ”wΓ”

haha, i understand that, even though i am one lmao
i'll go ahead and put you in, but i'll make the cs thread once there's more people~!

heyheyhey, this looks interesting! i'm totally down for this if ya have the beautiful/handsome yet mysterious spot open!!

uhhhhhh

let’s go for the eccentric and energetic!

interested! i think i'll go for the nosy and emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back