• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ -- OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
shockingly!! i was really expecting people to jump on the captain role lmao

Ive been working on it the past few days, so hopefully soon!
If theres specific lore you're waiting for, i can probably provide that for you.

Most of the necessary lore is there, as (while i have a few ideas that i'll add) the planets are intentionally left blank so y'all can have as much freedom as possible in the character creation and backstory process.

im working on adding more lore rn so if you see anything unfinished in there, know that its comin! just gotta code it all in to have some semblance of organization lol

I finished up my cs for a potential captain save for a few possible tweaks in the future and made up some lore about Triton. Let me know if any changes need to be made for whatever reason! Also!! I LOVE the ship blueprint thing on the lore page. It's really neat to be able to see.

Will the ship have any defense system(shields, railguns, missiles, etc.) or is it just a cargo ship that relies on speed and camo to avoid conflict?

oliver oliver oooh im gonna go look at em rn
Also thx u it took way too long to make them lmao

Heterological Heterological im still debating it but itsmore likely just a plain ol cargo ship. I am going to add more about the ship today tho!

Last edited:
hi! i am very interested in the rp so i'm getting together a cs for the corp rep!

just thought i should let you know haha.

Hello everyone! Just a friendly reminder that we are 5 days away from the deadline for applications. If you need an extensions (especially given current circumstances) PLEASE tell me c:
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe day

Heterological Heterological , Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio , idiot idiot , coeur coeur , sidekicker sidekicker , doc_lovesponge doc_lovesponge , logastellus logastellus , madame moiselle madame moiselle , PJ-Flash PJ-Flash , Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc , Brookswho Brookswho , NeonFlow NeonFlow , The Witch Son The Witch Son , followingnorth followingnorth , BreeDav BreeDav , incandescent incandescent , jones573 jones573

Due to recent events I've been pretty busy, and since I'm sure a lot of you have been as well, I've decide to push back the application due date to the 15th of June

hello to anyone who may still be watching this thread! i'm sorry i vanished there- a had some mental health issues i had to get taken care of for awhile. Y'all know how quarantine can be lmao. but i'm interested in reviving this within the coming months! and if any of you are still interested, just reply to this and i'll ping you in the reboot c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back