• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. - search thread.

thirteen

๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 400px; margin: auto; display: flex; [/class] [class=img] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/2db7990ff8b1a6395b807c7f9a66d60f/tumblr_poiuvhUDAk1w0kfez_540.jpg'); background-size: cover; height: 400px; width: 200px; padding-top: 40px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=img maxWidth=450px] width: 150px; [/class] [class=title] color: white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; font-size: 16px; width: 70%; margin: auto; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 900; [/class] [class=content] width: 300px; height: 400px; padding-left: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=content maxWidth=450px] width: 200px; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=linkContainer] width: 100%; display: flex; flex-direction: column; [/class] [class=link] width: 100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #232323; [/class] [class name=link state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [div class=container] [div class=img] [div class=title]mel's partner search[/div] [/div] [div class=content] [div class=scroll] BASICS
hey! it's melinda! i'm back from hiatus. a few things about me:
  • i'm a student, and this is grind time for me. please be patient with my replies in the event that they're staggered.
  • my timezone is PST.
  • lowercase is just for aesthetic!
  • i love love love to be friends with the people i rp with! it's not a requirement, but it's preferred.
  • if i'm VERY invested, i'll make memes and vine compilations for our characters.
  • i'm a SUCKER for parallels and good character development.
RULES/INFO
  • i only play the female! i'm cool with fxf and mxf ships!
  • please do not let me be the only one plotting!
  • i don't have a preference to thread or PM, i'm open to both!
  • i have a discord!
  • no one liners.
  • i write lit to advanced lit, and would prefer my partner to do the same.
  • please, please, please don't control my character.
  • don't leave the convo out of nowhere! let me know if you aren't feeling it!
  • i'll tell you when i won't be on: i expect you to do the same for me.
  • be nice! i'd love to have a friend out of this as well!
  • 16+, please. unless you're a super literate 15 year old, which i'm chill with.
PLOTS
italicized is the role i'd want to play!
  • one: best laid plans
    • muse a has their life planned. their eyes are set on a goal, and nothing's going to stop them. they know damn well that they can be intimidating, but niceness never got anyone to the top. but with the arrival of a new neighbor, the clear puddles of muse a's life is broken as muse b and their child step through.
    • muse b's just trying to get through the month. they want a good life for their child, and will go to desperate lengths to prove it. the next door neighbor looks quite intimidating, but muse b's child seems to have forged a bond with the scary person.
  • two: the catch
    • muse a is a strong and successful private investigator. Things take a turn when muse a is expertly conned by her fiance, muse b, who disappears with millions. While juggling her other cases, muse a plays a dangerous game of cat and mouse, determined to find her evasive fiance before they destroy everything muse a has worked for.
  • three: just next door
    • a college roommate au. need i say more?
  • four: magnified
    • muse a is a detective who doesn't need anyone or anything, thank you very much. despite what muse a thinks, the chief of the station paires up muse a with muse b, a newly graduated addition to the team. muse a is NOT HAPPY to have a partner like muse b. but life-or-death experiences have a trick of pushing people together....
  • five: along enemy lines
    • muse a is the cold-hearted child of a renowned mafia boss. muse b is a part of the rival mafia family, who detests the other. things change when muse a drops on muse b's doorstep with a gunshot wound, whispering the words, "you were the only one i could come to-"
FANDOMS
bolded are cravings!
  • GREEK MYTHOLOGY
    • PLEASE I WANT TO DO ARES/ATHENA SOOOOO BAD UWU
  • FMA/FMAB
    • looking for a Roy Mustang or Jean Havoc
  • PJO
  • Harry Potter
    • Looking for Draco for my Hermione
  • Lucifer
    • Looking for a Lucifer for my Chloe
  • A Love So Beautiful
  • and way more, i'm just lazy at this point. pm me to ask about a fandom that you might want to do!

SO
drop a comment or pm me! i look forward to writing with all of you! [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

hey! it's melinda! and this is my attempt to try this again, sigh.
a few things about me:
  • i'm a student, and this is grind time for me. please be patient with my replies in the event that they're staggered.
  • my timezone is PST.
  • lowercase is just for aesthetic!
  • i love love love to be friends with the people i rp with! it's not a requirement, but it's preferred.
  • if i'm VERY invested, i'll make memes and vine compilations for our characters.
  • i'm a SUCKER for parallels and good character development.
rules:
  • i only play the female! i'm cool with fxf and mxf ships!
  • please do not let me be the only one plotting!
  • i don't have a preference to thread or PM, i'm open to both!
  • i have a discord!
  • no one liners.
  • i write lit to advanced lit, and would prefer my partner to do the same.
  • please, please, please don't control my character.
  • don't leave the convo out of nowhere! let me know if you aren't feeling it!
  • i'll tell you when i won't be on: i expect you to do the same for me.
  • be nice! i'd love to have a friend out of this as well!
  • 16+, please. unless you're a super literate 15 year old, which i'm chill with.
plots
italicized is the role i'd want to play!
  • one: best laid plans
    • muse a has their life planned. their eyes are set on a goal, and nothing's going to stop them. they know damn well that they can be intimidating, but niceness never got anyone to the top. but with the arrival of a new neighbor, the clear puddles of muse a's life is broken as muse b and their child step through.
    • muse b's just trying to get through the month. they want a good life for their child, and will go to desperate lengths to prove it. the next door neighbor looks quite intimidating, but muse b's child seems to have forged a bond with the scary person.
  • two: the catch
    • muse a is a strong and successful private investigator. Things take a turn when muse a is expertly conned by her fiance, muse b, who disappears with millions. While juggling her other cases, muse a plays a dangerous game of cat and mouse, determined to find her evasive fiance before they destroy everything muse a has worked for.
  • three: just next door
    • a college roommate au. need i say more?
  • four: magnified
    • muse a is a detective who doesn't need anyone or anything, thank you very much. despite what muse a thinks, the chief of the station paires up muse a with muse b, a newly graduated addition to the team. muse a is NOT HAPPY to have a partner like muse b. but life-or-death experiences have a trick of pushing people together....
  • five: along enemy lines
    • muse a is the cold-hearted child of a renowned mafia boss. muse b is a part of the rival mafia family, who detests the other. things change when muse a drops on muse b's doorstep with a gunshot wound, whispering the words, "you were the only one i could come to-"

fandoms
bolded are cravings!
  • GREEK MYTHOLOGY
    • PLEASE I WANT TO DO ARES/ATHENA SOOOOO BAD UWU
  • FMA/FMAB
    • looking for a Roy Mustang or Jean Havoc
  • PJO
  • Harry Potter
    • Looking for Draco for my Hermione
  • Lucifer
    • Looking for a Lucifer for my Chloe
  • A Love So Beautiful
  • and way more, i'm just lazy at this point. pm me to ask about a fandom that you might want to do!

Be interested in: best laid plans, the catch or HP! Honestly whichever you're craving most atm, I'm 18 and also a student. I tend to write 700-2000 words depending on what's happening and I'm active most days unless something comes up, which I would obviously tell you about!

Be interested in: best laid plans, the catch or HP! Honestly whichever you're craving most atm, I'm 18 and also a student. I tend to write 700-2000 words depending on what's happening and I'm active most days unless something comes up, which I would obviously tell you about!
hi darling! send me a PM with this info and i'll get right to it!

Hey! I really like your best laid plans or your magnified prompts!
hi hun! send me a PM with whichever prompt you'd like to do and some info about you and we'll get right to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back