• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜£π˜³π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡, π˜₯𝘒𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘒π˜₯𝘰𝘸

weldherwings

β—‰-β—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=Group1][div class=Background1][/div][div class=Picture][/div][div class=Rectangle_1]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][/div][/DIV][div class=Title]BRIGHTER THE LIGHT
DARKER THE SHADOW
[/div][div class=Textbox][div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"][div class=scroll]
we welcome you to
ASTROENTERTAINMENT

Welcome to Astro Entertainment, one of South Korea’s largest entertainment companies. We were founded in 1991 by Kim Tae-Min and have developed and popularized numerous K-Pop stars with huge global fandoms. We operate our own comprehensive entertainment business including artist development, record label services, talent agency services, music production, music publishing, event management, and concert production.

Our latest announcement, which has had our fans on the edge of their seats with anticipation, is our supergroup, MXS, consisting of 7 different members from 7 different boy groups from our company! Fans are patiently waiting for their debut and their world tour which will happen in just two months time!

EXPOSING SECRETS

We all have our dirty laundry; hidden shadows and secrets. For three members of MXS, and 3 staff members for Astro Entertainment, they're struggling to keep their secrets from being exposed to the world. Not only could it cost them their reputations, but it could destroy the company. This roleplay will follow the struggles as they continue to hide their secrets from not just the media, but from their co-workers and friends.

[/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"][div class=scroll]
THE ROLES

THE HYUNG - OPEN
26 - 27 Y/O
secret | trying to avoid mandatory service

He is the oldest member of the new supergroup. The Hyung is a veteran when it comes to the K-Pop industry with his own band becoming a worldwide phenomenon. However, with all his other band members attending their military service duties, the Hyung has decided to continue working until he must go. Time is ticking away. As of next year, he has to enrol for his military service or face time in jail. But he doesn’t want to go, and he’s planning to do everything in his will power to ensure he doesn’t have to attend his mandatory service.

THE LEADER - OPEN
20 - 25 Y/O
secret | got the hots for the boss

The leader of MXS and he’s full of ambition and fire! He has never had the opportunity to lead a group before, and he’s excited to give it a shot. What’s even more exciting is the opportunity to work with The Manager. Because, truth be told, he’s had a crush on her for a long time. But things need to remain strictly business, right? She's married with children! If the media found out about it, they'd have a field day!

THE MAKNAE - TAKEN
19 Y/O
secret | a bastard child at 16

At 19, the Maknae is the youngest of the group. He comes from a relatively new group formed from a reality competition hosted by the company. He is always seen with his phone in his face and spends the majority of his time by himself. He’s the quiet introvert of the group that blocks out anyone that tries to get deep with him on a personal level. After all, it would be shame if he let it slip that he had a child out of wedlock at 16 years old.Better to keep his mouth shut than to talk at all.

THE MANAGER - OPEN
26 - 33 Y/O
secret | considering to cheat on her husband

She has been appointed to be the manager for MXS after leading so many other bands to success. The Manager has worked with some of them before, but now she’s the top dog boss for them. She’s a fantastic worker and a successful career woman. The company would be a complete flop without her! So, why does it feel like her life is missing something? She comes home to a husband that won’t touch her anymore and children who are glued to the television screen. She just wants someone to hold her and kiss her like her husband used to do when they were newlyweds. Surely, that's not too much to ask for, is it?

THE ASSISTANT - OPEN
20 - 25 Y/O
secret | pregnant with The Hyung's baby

The assistant has been working for the company for a couple of years now, but this is her first big break! While she’s been working with smaller groups, this is her first time helping to prepare a group for a debut and world tour. Sadly, her recovery from alcoholism isn’t the only issue she has at this very moment. A drunk one night stand with The Hyung has come back to bite her on the ass. Will she tell him about the result of their spontaneous, drunken night or will she keep it hidden from him?

THE NEWBIE - OPEN
18-21 Y/O
secret | The Maknae's blacklisted sasaeng fan

No one quite knows how she managed to get the job, but it’s the Newbie’s first job as an assistant. As the boys are travelling around the world, they’ve been given multiple assistants to help out. The Newbie somehow managed to bribe and blackmail her way to get this position. She needed this position, no matter what it took, so she could be close to The Maknae. For the Newbie is one of The Maknae’s biggest sasaeng fans and she’s willing to do anything to be close to him.

[/div] [/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"][div class=scroll]
THE RULES

[ I ] Follow all RPNation rules. Respect everyone, fade to black for erotic content or extreme gore, and be mature with sensitive matters.

[ II ] There are FIVE positions available. It’s NOT first-come, first-serve. Characters will be accepted based on who will make great additions to our plotlines. I’m searching for 2 male characters (band members) and 3 female characters (manager + assistants)

[ III ] Once or twice a week in the in-character thread. This is open to discussion once all applicants have been approved as personal and real-life is a top priority

[ IV ] Discord for OOC is a requirement

[ V ] Semi-literate at least. Therefore, expectations on posts are approximately 500 words (details and dialogue).

[ VI ] Chapters will be broken up into "tasks" or "events".

[ VII ] If you’re applying for a male character, please take into consideration the k-pop industry (for example, using an Asian face claim). For female characters, they can be any ethnicity.

[ VIII ] On the topic of face claims – realistic fcs only please.

[ IX ] To show you’ve read all the information, when you show your interest, please let me know which character you’d be interested in and why, along with an emoji you think best represents them

[ X ] If you have any questions, feel free to ask :3

[/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"][div class=scroll]
THE LINKS

Links will appear here once we have enough interest[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [class=Group1] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; background:#fff; [/class] [class=Background1] background: black; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 650px; height: 243px; left: 43px; top: 111px; [/class] [class=Picture] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 199px; height: 355px; left: 81px; top: 21px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/03/ff/ca/03ffca323e6ca216bb3ec4f7fabff6ba.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=Textbox] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 360px; height: 210px; left: 290px; top: 112px; color:white; [/class] [class=Title] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 346px; height: 78px; left: 285px; top: 40px; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 28px; color: black; line-height: 28px; [/class] [class=Rectangle_1] border: 1px solid white; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 184px; height: 340px; left: 88px; top: 29px;[/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; opacity: 0.4; padding: 7px; width: 160px; height: 50px; color: #FFF; text-align: center; margin: auto; transition: .7s; font-size:25px; line-height: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #fff; transition: .7s; transform: scale(1.1); opacity: 1; animation-name: {post_id}flicker; animation-duration:2s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-fill-mode: both [/class] [class=selectedTab] color: #fff; transition: .7s; transform: scale(1.1); opacity: 1; [/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; padding-top:15px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;[/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .7s; width:390px; height:225px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background: transparent; color: #fff; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Montserrat; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; transition: all .7s; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [animation=flicker][keyframe=0]opacity: 0;[/keyframe][keyframe=10]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=10.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=10.2]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=20]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=20.1]opacity: 1;[/keyframe][keyframe=20.6]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=30]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=30.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=30.5]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=30.6]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=45]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=45.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=50]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=55]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=55.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=57]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=57.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=60]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=60.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=65]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=65.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=75]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=75.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=77]opacity: 0; [/keyframe][keyframe=77.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=85]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][keyframe=85.1]opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=86]opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=86.1]opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 1; [/keyframe][/animation]

crashes through the ceiling
someone summoned me with an angsty krp???

I might apply for two characters - but for now, the manager interests me the most!
Why? mostly because of her plot concept; i think it's very interesting to write around the concept of cheating. Of course, we know that being unfaithful is NOT a good thing and should be condemned. nevertheless, i find it intriguing to think about the motives and the factors that drive something to commit adultery. I like to explore the why's and how it can affect not only the couple but the others around them as well. especially when there are kids involved
also, you know - i'm a certified whore when it comes to angst and i feel like this concept delivers a guaranteed dosis of it !! just think about the consequences when the husband finds out.. or maybe even worse, when the press finds out.
πŸ₯€ [ cuz she sees and feels the love between her and her husband wilting]

ooh!! count me in! i'm super interested in the newbie, dear!! < 33

--
okay, so i'd say 🌚 because the moon has many different faces, and she has to adopt different aspects of personalities to come across certain ways and get what she wants (the Maknae) πŸ“Έ and the camera flashing, probably because she's a huge invasion of privacy and there's a huge negative connotation with being famous and celebs.

Last edited:
I'M HERE BBY <3

eta: lol I didn't do what you asked for cause I'm an asshole obvi didn't read all the rules, oop, forgive me!
I'd be interested in the Leader The cheating aspect is definitely a complex topic to handle, I can imagine the Leader maybe having a history for going after unavailable women. πŸ’ A bouquet of flowers for his emoji, the flowers can express things in the absence of words in a colorful code of meanings.

newbie Unfinished business, lol. But sasaengs are wild and interesting (in a similar way to serial killers, I think?) and playing a two-faced character sounds like a good time. πŸŒ— A waning half moon for her emoji, the brightness of the moon is decreasing during its lunar cycle as it gets closer to the new moon, and homegirl will def get that darkness pulled out of her before she reaches that new moon mode of new beginnings.

Last edited:
oh fuck i was so excited for this i totally forgot to answer that last bit:
i'm interested in the leader role because just think of the angst dude ? i love writing characters who're in love with person a but lie to b that, "no, baby, i swear, you mean the world to me."
the character complexities and moral ambiguities that come along with it?
[ chef's kiss ]

i'd also go with the πŸŒƒ and πŸŽ‡ emojis for the leader because that's how he'd feel for the manager every time he sees her before dying inside bc, "she's fckn married bro what're you thinking?"

i saw u VALEN T. VALEN T. πŸ‘€ cant hide anything from me buahahah

ill get an ooc and cs application maybe today if we have any more interest. if not, then ill keep this interest check open for the weekend and on monday evaluate (im away for the weekend oof)

UM WAIT WHY DID U NEVER SEND ME THE THREAD???? GOD I LOVE SHIT LIKE THIS

me reading the plot and then the roles: oh yeah that's some gud shit....
mmm yeah some good stuff right there...
el sabor is spicy with this one...
yes i love that concept wow...
ooop we've reached the end... wait... SASAENG??? FUKC SIGN ME UP

call me fucked but i've been thinking about playing a sasaeng character since like the beginning of this year? but figured i'd never get the opportunity bc y'know who tf wants a sasaeng in their rp. but i think the emotional and psychological aspects of how someone starts out being a fan and then gets to that point in their obsession with a public figure is sooo intriguing and you already know how my psych classes are getting to me lol. as for emoji, i think this one? πŸ‘€ it's anonymous but foreboding. it's easy to ignore but ominous and pervasive the more you think about it. just looking at it raises the questions of who this shadow is and why it's there; will the shadow ever make itself known?
or maybe that's just me reading too deep into an emoji LOL anyways i'm interested babe!

FRIENDS
SO
I’ve used up all out 200gb of data for the month loooool it resets on Friday so until then, it’s a 2 Hr drive for internet cause my phone reception is sttttuuupppiiiiiid. Anyways, I’m going to maccas tomorrow for lunch so I’ll get the cs and occ boards up then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back