• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission π˜Œπ˜’𝘴𝘺 π˜‰π˜³π˜¦π˜¦π˜»π˜Ί! art dump+commission thread

moonbeams

πŸŒ™
EASY BREEZY !!
art dump+commission thread

Hi there! Welcome to my lil ol' art/commission thread! I had an old art thread but, let's be real it was a Big Mess so I'm starting fresh!

I had thought about making a thread dedicated solely to just commissions and another thread for my personal/non-commissioned art, but then I realized I should just combine them??? (Mainly so I'm not spamming!!)

SO, you're gonna see a mix of both here in this thread! I'll be sure to label which is/isn't a commission so you can get a general idea of what I offer for commissions art-wise, but nothing (That doesn't violate RPN rules, ofc!) is off-limits! If you're interested, please feel free to PM me about my prices/what i'm offering/sales/etc! <3

An Important Note: All of my work is signed by my art handle, Symposix!
template by astraea

Click the pictures to see the full picture!! C:

This one of my oldest OCs, Adina! I'm currently using her for a Superhero D&D campaign, in which she is a magical girl sorcerer! Her superhero name is Comette, and as you can see she has an outerspace theme! I'm pretty happy overall with her design! I'm especially fond of her star hair ties?? I just think they're so cute!

adina2.png
comette 3.png

Finally finished a drawing for one of my new kiddos for a RP : )!! Her name's Jemma Yi, and she's a pretty chill longboard skater by day, and by afterschool/night, she's a magical girl!

Bonus images of the same drawing but with a manip of the colors!

jemma 1.png
jemma 2.png
jemma 3.png

So colorful! I like the characters <3

Your colour choices and style are so cheery and bright. I love it! <3:bishiesparklesl:

Been working on commissions on an off all day, tomorrow I'll reply to my messages and RPs : )

Another YCH chibi, as well as a character I SO desperately want to play in a D&D game!

Her name is Ophelia, and she is a celestial warlock who has made a pact with a lunar entity.

lunesra chibi.png

ophelia.png

Hi everyone... been super stressed about covid-19. Been doing some draws/comms in the meantime to help relieve stress/get monies inbetween prepping for an incoming lock down.

serafique smol.png
candydips cheebs.png
1 yundere order a.png
[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back