• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜‰π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜™π˜Œπ˜π˜œπ˜“ π˜–π˜ π˜›π˜π˜–π˜šπ˜Œ π˜”π˜œπ˜™π˜‹π˜–π˜Šπ˜’ π˜‰π˜–π˜ π˜š ! [ fandom/original search ]

murdock

lol bye
hello and welcome! my name is murdock, but you can call me lou, if you desire to do so. it's so very lovely to meet all of you. my pronouns are he/him, and i'm honestly a big ole nerd, so don't be intimidated in the slightest, please. i am currently sixteen years old, turning seventeen next month (april 11th), and am totally okay with roleplaying with people over eighteen, as long as it's okay with you. i have been roleplaying for six years now, and like to consider myself a literate writer, and i can normally churn out around 4 good, strong paragraphs per response. my responses can be fairly spread out at times, as i suffer from clinical depression and do not have the means of getting medication, causing me to be unmotivated at the worst times. i like using either pms or threads, and we can do ooc chat over discord if need be. if you wish to know more about me, click the spoiler.
- aries, infp-t personality type
- my favorite movie is currently tied between spiderman: into the spider-verse and the accountant.
- my favorite book is simon vs the homo sapiens agenda.
- my favorite tv show is either marvel's daredevil, marvel's the punisher, or netflix's narcos.
- my favorite band/artist is either the arctic monkeys, highly suspect, bring me the horizon, lauren daigle, or tyga.
- the four chrises, elizabeth olsen, tom hardy, charlie cox, brie larson, and tessa thompson have my heart.
- my pronouns are he/him, and my sexuality is pansexual.
- i started out roleplaying on quotev with 5 seconds of summer roleplays (cringe), but i no longer do rpf.
- i speak in mostly memes. deal w it.

i don't have very many rules, but here's a quick rundown. first off, i am very ditch friendly. i do it all the time. i just ask that you tell me you're ditching, so don't ghost me. i ask that you use realistic faceclaims, so no drawings/anime/kpop. easier for me to imagine our roleplay. i can, at minimum, crank out one to two strong paragraphs each reply, but do know that i match lengths. so if you write more than two paragraphs, just know that it will be matched. quality over quantity. i ask that you have a basic grasp on grammar and spelling, we all make mistakes sometimes, so it's more than okay if you're not the best, i just ask that you make sure that i can understand the gist of what you're saying/trying to say. i am fine with any pairing, so mxm, mxf, fxf, nonbinary, etc. my preference leans towards mxm more often than not, but i don't mind at all. i also ask you keep an open mind when it comes to doubling, so we might do it, we might not. all up to you. i am currently a junior in high school, and am also on my tennis team and a part time babysitter, so my responses might take a bit longer than most. i just ask that you don't pester me for a response every day, if it's been more than three days feel free to bump me. i also ask that you chat with me ooc, whether it be about plotting, or just our days in general. i love making friends!

most of my interests are in fandoms, but i do have a few original plots and pairings if that's what you're craving. if a name is bolded, it means i want to play that character but am open to change, but if it is underlined it means no exception, i am playing that chara. nothing means no preference.
- matt murdock/oc
- clint barton/oc
- james "bucky" barnes/oc
- matt murdock/franklin "foggy" nelson
- matt murdock/frank castle
- james "bucky" barnes/wanda maximoff
- james "bucky" barnes/sam wilson
- carol danvers/thor odinson
- frank castle/bucky barnes
- peeta mellark/finnick odair
- peeta mellark/katniss everdeen
- gale hawthorne/oc
- sam winchester/oc
- sam winchester/castiel
- dean winchester/oc
- single parent/teacher
- royalty/guard
- demon/angel
- good/bad
- bad/bad
- superhero/supervillain
- first child/secret service agent
- now you see me au (based off of the movies)
- high school/college au
- gossip girl au
- grease au
- 50's au
- 70's au

so, that's all i've got. either pm me or respond to this thread if you're interested! thanks for reading, my friends.

Last edited:
:lenny: hello,
I see you're looking for a supernatural RP, I'd love to play Sam for you if you'd be down to play Dean for me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back