• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น '๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ" (๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€)

Characters
Here
[class=border]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=placeholder]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto; position: absolute;[/class] [class=hexagon1]display: block; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=hexagon2]display: block; position: absolute; top: 135px; left: 0; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/593673272d0e25a58e15ef01d40c85ca/435857fafa510b90-7e/s500x750/e4307b8a1b66601302d87637f53bfb20a8cc4bed.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=hexagon3]display: block; position: absolute; top: 270px; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; color: #ECECEA; font-size: 40px;[/class] [class=hexin]position: absolute; left: -5px; right: 0; bottom: 0; background: #9F4343; z-index: 1; width: 130%; height: 40px; transform: rotate(-29deg); transition: all 0.7s linear; text-align: center; font-size: 11px; font-family: Khula; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #f5f5f5;[/class] [class name=hexin state=hover]height: 170px; width: 105%; transform: rotate(0deg);[/class] [class=textbox]margin: 30px 16px; width: 118px; height: 80px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/class] [class=post]position: absolute; bottom: 10px; right: 0; height: 400px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-line; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Khula; color: #000;[/class]
[div class=border][div class=placeholder]
[div class=hexagon1][div class=icon style="font-size: 45px;"]
[div class=hexin]
MOOD
[div class=textbox]โ kodi is w h o ? โž
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon2][div class=hexin]
OUTFIT
[div class=textbox]
party girl !
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon3][div class=icon]
[div class=hexin]
INTERACTIONS
[div class=textbox]brielle moreno[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=post]Burned out. That was exactly how Sofia felt right now. But of course, she couldnโ€™t let it show on her face. The party had been completely the opposite of what she envisioned earlier that day, in fact, she never would have expected any of what had happened to go down. Maybe she cared too much about it all, and she wasnโ€™t even sure why. It was just going to be one night that she probably wouldnโ€™t even remember in yearsโ€™ time. Thankfully, the vibrations coming from her phone distracted her train of thoughts, but what her best friend said next almost felt like a slap to the face. But more of a โ€˜bring my best friend backโ€™ slap and Sofia didnโ€™t even mind. โ€Iโ€™m sorry, Bri,โ€ Sofia groaned quietly, not because the slight nudge in the ribs Bri gave her hurt, but because she had, in fact, left Bri out after supposedly agreeing to spend the night with her, having fun. God, she was a terrible friend, but she could try and make it up to her now that she had her again. This was exactly what she needed after everything. โ€How about we just have fun, dance and get wasted like the old times? I could really do with that,โ€ she offered her best friend, her brows wiggling up and down. But in those couple seconds of silence, as Sofia awaited Brielleโ€™s response, the vibration coming from her phone once again forced her to stop, pull out her phone to check up on whoever it was that was texting her โ€“ Kylie, probably. But it wasnโ€™t just Kylie. The letter W glared on her screen as a notification and instantly, her body froze. Her heart dropped and her face lost all colour as she battled to keep her composure. So many questions ran through her head โ€“ the first one being, what, no โ€“ who the fuck? The memories of a year ago hit her like a train; poor Greta had run out of the classroom, tears running down her face because of the blast that W had sent out about her. Of course, it came out incredibly unexpected and it left everybody on edge. Although, it was only the first time theyโ€™d heard of and from W, nobody expected to hear again after months passed andโ€ฆ silence. So, why now? Sofia barely waited as she opened the message, her eyes reading the words. Though, as every second passed and the more she read, her eyebrows creased gradually in confusion. Kodi is the nephew... of the POTUS? This had to be a joke of some sort. Was it true? And why hadnโ€™t he just told her from the start? She had no idea, but pestering Kodi was the only choice left on the table that she had to answer her questions. Slowly, her piercing eyes shot up to glance around the crowd, and if not for the raging party, then she was confident everyoneโ€™s attention would have been on their phones, but luckily, not. Though that didnโ€™t mean theyโ€™d miss Wโ€™s text completely. By tomorrow, everyone would know. Turning her attention towards Brielle, Sofia finally spoke. โ€So, apparently Kodi is the nephew of the president of USA.โ€[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div][div class=credit2 style="display: none;"]code + design by constellation[/div] [class=credit]position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 10px; font-size: 15px; color: #9F4343; transition: 1s;[/class] [class=credit2]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; max-width: 160px; margin: 15px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; font-weight: 500; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 25px 30px; color: #692c2c; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; background: white;[/class] [class name="credit" state="hover"]cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #692c2c; transitions: 1s;[/class] [script class=credit on=mouseenter]fadeIn 1000 credit2[/script][script class=credit on=mouseleave]fadeOut 1000 credit2[/script]

[class=main]position: absolute; height: 400px; width: 400px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/P9t8byO.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=box]position: absolute; top: 100px; left: 75px; height: 200px; width: 250px; background: transparent;[/class] [class=text]height: 200px; width: 250px; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 1s; font-family: Sawarabi Gothic; white-space: pre-line; font-size: 11px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; line-height: 120%;[/class] [class=chapter]position: absolute; paddng: 5px; color: white; font-family: Sawarabi Gothic; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: 1px;[/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 1s; background-color: black; [/class]
[div class=main][div class=box][div class=text]the welcome back party didn't go as expected for some. unwanted, yet very heated kisses and panic attacks aren't exactly anybody's ideal first day. but, let's hope without the alcohol and booze, going back to school will help tame these wild chimeras and centaurs. nothing better than some education and the annual norfolk scavenger hunt to help them get along. erised erised yousmelldead yousmelldead vxnilla vxnilla sereiin sereiin
[/div] [div class=chapter style="top: 65px; right: 130px;"]chapter[/div] [div class=chapter style="bottom: 65px; left: 130px;"]two[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=body] position: relative; width: 765px; height: 420px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=bckg] position: absolute; width: 750px; height: 400px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 7px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; left: 58%; width: 330px; height: 200px; background: url(https://25.media.tumblr.com/ddda554afcd283eae1278b5326cd22f0/tumblr_mryfd0t4R11rj54jho1_500.gif); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic1] top: 0%; background: url(http://www.clientmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/1.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 70% 30%; [/class] [class=pic2] top: 50%; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/a9/88/13a988b0b64abeb89d8848e5f3ab9684.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 95% 5%; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; height: auto; width: auto; font-size: 35px; line-height: 22px; color: #57A6AB; text-transform: lowercase; left: 140px; top: 35px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 350px; height: 270px; color: black; text-align: justify; font-size: 13px; line-height: 15px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 340px; height: 270px; overflow: hidden; top: 100px; left: 50px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=stats] position: absolute; top: -10px; left: -10px; width: 200px; height: 55px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; background: white; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px; color: black; [/class] [script class=title on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 stats [/script] [script class=title on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 stats [/script] [div class=body] [div class=bckg] [div class="pic pic1"][/div] [div class="pic pic2"][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]kodi healy [div class="stats" style="display:none;"]mood: let's fuck shit up | location: train to london | outfit: this | interactions: franco | mentions: kylie, cap | tags: vxnilla vxnilla yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] So. So. Yesterday was an absolute shit show. Or a total clusterfuck. Yeah, those were the only two ways to describe it, really.

Clusterfuck #1 -- that weird, heated kiss with Cap that was filled with both lust and hatred at the same time. Oh, and falling into the pool. Yeah, that too.

Clusterfuck #2 -- W somehow finding out about his uncle being the president and spreading it around the entire school. There was a fucking reason he'd kept it hidden and didn't tell anyone about it. He knew everyone would look at him differently. Sure, there were pictures of him at the White House and walking around DC with his uncle and cousins, but so far, no one had found out. Until now, that is. Ugh. This motherfucking sucked.

And then there was Franco. Not that there was anything wrong with him, but the whole panic attack. After he'd burst through the door of their room last night soaking wet, Kodi ignored all questioning glances and stomped to the bathroom where he proceeded to spend twenty minutes trying to drown himself in the shower. Once out, he ignored all of Franco's questions about why he was wet and questions about his uncle, instead just choosing to focus on the panic attack.

No matter what Franco said, Kodi knew he was still reeling over it, still thinking about it. And he knew that having to go to class, having to face people who Franco thinks might have witnessed everything, would not end well. So, without telling his best friend, Kodi bought two train tickets to London for the next morning. Then, he went to bed, trying hard not to think about panic attacks or kisses that left him with more questions than answers.

When his alarm went off the next morning, Kodi grabbed a pillow, got out of bed, walked over to Franco's bed, and then started whacking Franco with it. "Get your fucking ass up," he began, punctuating each word with a whack of the pillow. "We're playing hooky today. Skipping class and going to London on a much needed therapy trip for the both of us."

Only when he was sure that Franco was going to get up did he stop whacking the other boy and tossed the pillow back onto his own bed. Then he went over to his closet, got dressed and headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

A few hours later, the two had breakfasted, consumed two cups of coffee and were now on the train to London. Kodi had spent a majority of the trip listening to music and dozing off, but now figured he should actually address the major elephant in the room. "So," he began, pulling an AirPod out in order to hear better, "I'm assuming you want to know why I didn't tell you about my uncle?"
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
[div class=credit]code by erised erised [/div]

francisco sinead cromwell.

location. dorm ==> train
mood. hrhghrhghrg ==> more functional now that he's woken up
outfit. layers are where it's at: dark denim jacket over a collared flannel over white t-shirt, and a pair of jeans
interactions/mentions. kylie, kodi, sofia
tags. erised erised , constellation constellation
Sleep was a friend he met gratefully, after the events of the party.

The panic attack was what drained him, primarily. He'd felt like he'd run a marathon without moving even a step, and perhaps that was one of the worst part of itโ€”the exhaustion, bone-deep and inexplicable, and him wearing it without knowing how it'd come or how to get rid of it. Kylie was better than he deserved: she'd pulled him out of the panic attack and, as best as anybody could, pulled him out of the resulting daze.

And then W had, of course, pulled their cheap trick, and Francoโ€”half grateful that there was an excuse for him to focus on anything except the fact that he had a panic attack over the smell of some alcohol, because as valiantly as Kylie had argued to the contrary, he couldn't help but be ashamed about itโ€”felt like he had bigger fish to fry.

Kodi, of course, being the agreeable ray of sunshine he was (they both were, which was why Franco loved him so fiercely), stomped into the room sopping wet, offering no explanation for why it looked like he was the unfortunate victim of a dunk tank, or how he wasโ€”you know, the nephew of the President of the United States. NOTUS, Franco supposed it'd be.

But Franco wasn't a complete dick, and he dropped it when it was clear that Kodi wasn't any more amenable to opening up about it. By that time, anyway, the first school day was drawing steadily closer, and Franco's thoughts had turned toโ€”well, his episode at the party. His panic hadn't had the courtesy of waiting until he was somewhere alone to strike, and he dreaded the thought of showing up to his first period with the nagging doubt in the back of his head that everyone had seen and were mocking him. It wasn't as if they didn't have enough to mock him for already.

God, Sofia. What if she'd seen him too, shaking and struggling to breathe likeโ€”likeโ€”there wasn't even an analogy he could make! A whole summer without seeing her, and she comes back to see him having a meltdown at a party where everyone else was having fun. That was just grand. Life was treating him beautifully, truly.

But there was little he could do, he resolved resignedly, except face it. So he flopped down on his bed, twisted and turned and struggled to get comfortable for what felt like hours, and eventually, fell asleep.

It seemed he'd barely closed his eyes when he felt some unholy force rain blows down on him. Grumbling, Franco shot a hand out blindly to grab his own pillow and stick it over his head in some modicum of protection, as if he could force another five minutes of sleep if he simply ignored it. Sadly, the onslaught didn't stop, and Franco eventually poked his head out, visibly disgruntled and hair askew. "'Kay, 'm coming," he groused, tryingโ€”and failingโ€”to bite back a yawn. It took a second for the rest of Kodi's words to sink in.

"...We're playing hooky today. Skipping class and going to London on a much needed therapy trip for the both of us."

"Waitโ€”" Franco began to object out of principle, the standard excuses rising on his tongue: he was a scholarship kid, he was on the brink as it was, he needed to be careful, he didn't have a hotshot dad or uncle to fall back on if he needed them, etc. But he thought again to how miserable he felt at the thought of walking into class today, and what came out instead was: "Y'know what? Fine. 'S good with me," in a voice still thick with sleep.

Honestly, what happened next? Franco couldn't tell you. He pretty much entered on autopilot, as he always did in the mornings; he would physically wake up, but his mind wouldn't follow suit until a bit laterโ€”usually coming to full alertness in the middle of class. Today, though, he clocked back in while they were on the train, just in time to hear Kodi speak.

"So, I'm assuming you want to know why I didn't tell you about my uncle?"

Franco hesitated, then shrugged. There was little of his shock and pangs lingering from yesterday, and he could admit today that, yes, his outrage stemmed from his own feelings, at the thought of being someone that Kodi couldn't trust.

"Sure," he admitted. "Yeah, I would. But, I mean. It's been a bit, I've had time to cool downโ€”and, you know. It's your life. I'm not any more entitled to it than you are to my life. I guess I was justโ€”pissed, and a little hurt or whatever. But no matter how I feel about not being trusted with it, you're in a way worse position than I am. It's shitty, how it came out, and I'm sorry."
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's only me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the boulevard of broken dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone (I walk alone and I walk aโ€”) My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I walk alone I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line of the edge And where I walk alone

[class=f] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 550px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/tSA6lx1.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 300px; height: 442px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 300px; height: 442px; left: 234px; top: 51px; [/class][class=mood] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 90px; height: 90px; font-size: 10px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #fff; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=moodcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 90px; height: 90px; left: 18px; top: 387px; [/class] [div class=f] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Kodi. Pool. Kiss. President.

Caprice's blue eyes stared up at the dimly lit ceiling, concentrating as he laid silently on the mattress with only the sound of his heartbeat filling the room. This year was supposed to be the best year of his life and it certainly was not looking like that. Not only had his first interaction back with the population of Norfolk Private Academy been a disaster but on top of that he did something he told himself he would never do again. The blonde turned over on his side, his gaze moving to the now empty bed across the room before he groaned softly. Oh right, that had happened too last night.

Rolling onto the side of the mattress, Cap moved himself until he was in an upright position with his feet now flat against the cool floor. "I really need to clean this up.", he muttered softly to himself as he skimmed over the overwhelming mess of a room. When he had gotten back from his er--swim with the fucking president's uncle's son all he had wanted was to come back to his bed and forget anything happened.

That was not the case however when he came back to his room to find an aggravated Freya and a crying Teo. Long story short, Caprice had let his anger bubble up until he exploded and by exploded he meant that the room was trashed.

Teo ended up leaving after the whole debacle and without much of an explanation. Maybe Freya had given him an STD or something. Or it could have been the fact that Cap had a mental breakdown and went full Amityville Horror on the two. Either way, Cap was almost relieved that he would be by himself for a bit. He needed to get some shit sorted out. Fumbling over a few knocked over desk chairs, Cap managed to grab his cell phone from the floor before moving to his closet to grab his school uniform. Last night was done and over with, today was a new day. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that jackass."

Within a half an hour, Caprice had managed to get himself dressed in the neat uniform and leave his dorm room without any interruptions. He sent a quick text to Brie, just a 'see you in class, babe' before putting his phone into the jacket pocket. The last thing he needed was any questions from Brielle. He was a terrible liar, anyone who actually knew him knew that.

He managed to grab a protein smoothie from the cafeteria before heading straight to Mrs. Van Dyke's class without having to stop to chat. Cap slipped through the door to the classroom, his eyes roaming around the empty room before he took his seat silently. Was it strange for no one to be here yet? This was a first for him to be the first in the room, especially for a fucking math class.

[/div][/div] [div class=moodcontainer][div class=mood]mood.
aggravated
outfit.
school uniform
location.
dorm -- math class
mentions.
kodi, teo, freya, brie
tags.
erised erised sereiin sereiin

[/div][/div] [/div]

[class=f] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 550px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/fyRyxGz.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 300px; height: 442px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 300px; height: 442px; left: 234px; top: 51px; [/class][class=mood] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 90px; height: 90px; font-size: 10px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #fff; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=moodcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 90px; height: 90px; left: 18px; top: 387px; [/class] [div class=f] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Either the world was coming to an end or there was something really wrong.

The blonde had woken up, took a shower, got dressed in her uniform, and left the dorm room without managing to wake up Kylie. Oh---this all happened before six in the morning. Today was going to be shit. Total shit. Freya pressed the sunglasses to her face as she sat in the corner of the cafeteria. After last nights psychofest she needed some time to process whatever the hell that happened.

First there was Teo having an emotional breakdown over his...mom? Mom, Sofia, whatever the fuck was his problem. Second, what in the hell was she even doing going back to his dorm room with him? She never had any intention of actually sleeping with him so was it just an action of companionship? Thirdly, Caprice Devall was a psychopath. How was she going to tell Kylie that her brother was literally nuts. Like, start throwing things around the dorm room out of anger nuts.

Freya pressed the back of her neck against the couch cushion as she took another sip of the mocha latte before cupping her hands firmly around the mug to soak in the warmth. This was not how she pictured coming back to school. Sure, the summer had been complete hell but wasn't the last year of high school supposed to be the best year? Eyeing the large clock on the wall, Freya rose from her seat while grabbing her bag to toss over her shoulder. It was going to take a whole lot more than a mocha latte to get her through the worst class ever.

She moved silently out of the cafeteria, her eyes lowered to the floor as she walked to her first class. She was going to have to talk to Kylie about Cap's behavior sooner or later, or did she? Freya shook her head before pushing open the classroom door only to come face to face with Michael Meyer's himself. She watched his mouth open slightly before she quickly rose her free hand up. "Don't. We are never speaking about your little hissy fit." Freya eyed the other for a moment before moving to her own seat, placing the latte down on the desk quickly.

A nephew to the President, a swim captain with an anger problem, what was next?

[/div][/div] [div class=moodcontainer][div class=mood]mood.
tired
outfit.
school uniform
location.
dorm room -- math class
mentions.
kylie, teo, kodi, psychopath
tags.
erised erised

[/div][/div] [/div]

[class=border]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=placeholder]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto; position: absolute;[/class] [class=hexagon1]display: block; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=hexagon2]display: block; position: absolute; top: 135px; left: 0; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/593673272d0e25a58e15ef01d40c85ca/435857fafa510b90-7e/s500x750/e4307b8a1b66601302d87637f53bfb20a8cc4bed.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=hexagon3]display: block; position: absolute; top: 270px; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; color: #ECECEA; font-size: 40px;[/class] [class=hexin]position: absolute; left: -5px; right: 0; bottom: 0; background: #9F4343; z-index: 1; width: 130%; height: 40px; transform: rotate(-29deg); transition: all 0.7s linear; text-align: center; font-size: 11px; font-family: Khula; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #f5f5f5;[/class] [class name=hexin state=hover]height: 170px; width: 105%; transform: rotate(0deg);[/class] [class=textbox]margin: 30px 16px; width: 118px; height: 80px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/class] [class=post]position: absolute; bottom: 10px; right: 0; height: 400px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-line; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Khula; color: #000;[/class]
[div class=border][div class=placeholder]
[div class=hexagon1][div class=icon style="font-size: 45px;"]
[div class=hexin]
MOOD
[div class=textbox]โ content + calm โž
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon2][div class=hexin]
OUTFIT
[div class=textbox]academy uniform !
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon3][div class=icon]
[div class=hexin]
INTERACTIONS
[div class=textbox]kylie devall[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=post]Life didnโ€™t stop for anybody. A lesson that Sofia had come to learn over the past couple of years at Norfolk. After the events of the previous night, the morning had come quickly and for once, Sofia was, in fact, nervous about going to class for many reasons. But, that didnโ€™t stop her motivated self from getting up early that Monday to start the day and go on as normal. Learning Dakotaโ€™s true identity was a shock, to begin with, and it wasnโ€™t until she had settled in the comforts of her dormitory with Brielle that Sofia was able to think things through logically without spamming her friend with texts, asking for answers. Whatever W wanted, they were definitely getting and how Sofia felt was more or less aimed at the fact that W was back again. She was sure that after the first and only blast, whoever they were, were gone for good. Apparently not, though. All Sofia knew was that she had to talk to Dakota as soon as possible and it wasnโ€™t just a conversation they could have over text. Waking up a little earlier than normal to meet Kylie for a catch up as the two had agreed that night was no problem for Sofia. It had been too long since she had seen Kylie and she had missed her dearly, there was a lot that the two had to catch up on, especially after what had gone down at the party. Once dressed in her uniform and ready to leave, Sofia scribbled down on a small sticky note to let Brielle know that she was popping out a little earlier to meet Kylie before she made her way to the cafรฉ on campus. The first thing that Sofia did was exchange a tight hug with Kylie before the girls settled, ordered their usual hot beverages and talked over what they did during the summer. The only thing that Sofia wasnโ€™t fond of about going to Norfolk was that when the year ended, everyone would go off back to their homes for the summer, meaning that she would rarely ever get to see her friends unless it was over FaceTime or the one rare occasion where they all got together. That was only if their schedules didnโ€™t clash. โ€The party was a total bust this year,โ€ Sofia finally brought up whilst finishing the last of her hazelnut latte as she sat across the blonde, one leg over the other. โ€Weโ€™ve barely even started school and thereโ€™s already so much drama.โ€ There was really only so much that Sofia could say to Kylie and whilst she really wanted to address Wโ€™s reappearance, she opted not to say anything, figuring that it would be the best for both of them. Taking one small glance of the wall clock from the corner of her eye, Sofia let out a small grumble when she noticed that it was getting closer to 8.30 and that meant it was time for class. โ€We should probably make a move or Mrs. Van Dyke will have us by our throats.โ€ She informed Kylie as she grabbed her bag to begin the walk to class.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div][div class=credit2 style="display: none;"]code + design by constellation[/div] [class=credit]position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 10px; font-size: 15px; color: #9F4343; transition: 1s;[/class] [class=credit2]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; max-width: 160px; margin: 15px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; font-weight: 500; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 25px 30px; color: #692c2c; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; background: white;[/class] [class name="credit" state="hover"]cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #692c2c; transitions: 1s;[/class] [script class=credit on=mouseenter]fadeIn 1000 credit2[/script][script class=credit on=mouseleave]fadeOut 1000 credit2[/script]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back