• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟭𝟬𝟬. — ( 𝘰𝘰𝘤 )

Characters
Here
Other
Here

low fidelity

𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘴
THE 100.

tumblr_pnf8mp7pVI1w8pkygo4_r4_500.gif

ooc thread
application due date: april 24th.

got my placeholders up :^)
if anyone has any questions, feel free to post em in here

no questions but hi yall!

gah now i have to decide on fcs. fuuuuuck.

so who has seen the show and who hasn't?? it was really good but i think i stopped somewhere in season...2 or 3? Dunno why, but I definitely need to get back into it

i uhh... saw like the first two episodes? bahah, i really need to get into it because i loved it but just ran out of time to watch it. finding faceclaims is always a struggle, smh. i'm super excited though! thinking i'm gonna slap arson on amber because lighting anything on fire on a giant spaceship is not good.

love arson, haha. great idea! so many possibilities, what direction do i wanna go in? errrrrrrr. who knows. surely not me

i uhh... saw like the first two episodes? bahah, i really need to get into it because i loved it but just ran out of time to watch it. finding faceclaims is always a struggle, smh. i'm super excited though! thinking i'm gonna slap arson on amber because lighting anything on fire on a giant spaceship is not good.
its worth a watch imo but i know its not perfect tbh
i'm excited to see your character :'))

no questions but hi yall!

gah now i have to decide on fcs. fuuuuuck.

so who has seen the show and who hasn't?? it was really good but i think i stopped somewhere in season...2 or 3? Dunno why, but I definitely need to get back into it

yeah I’m in the same boat I stopped watching after season 3! not sure why though, I guess it lost my interest?

I have so many character ideas, I’ll see if I can whip one up tonight! Also blackout blackout may of stalked all your amazing BB codes, any chance I could please use one? 🥺

yeah I’m in the same boat I stopped watching after season 3! not sure why though, I guess it lost my interest?

i think for me i got sad some bc i kept liking charas that didn't stick around. but i dont wanna spoil so ill leave it at that!

ngl season 3 was probably the worst season? a lot of the writing choices were...pretty poor. ^^" but it got much better after imo. i've watched the entire show.

i think for me i got sad some bc i kept liking charas that didn't stick around. but i dont wanna spoil so ill leave it at that!
ngl season 3 was probably the worst season? a lot of the writing choices were...pretty poor. ^^" but it got much better after imo. i've watched the entire show.

yeah I got up to the whole “future” thing which I wasn’t a huge fan of! Raven is my girl tho, love her so much 🥺
the whole prisoners coming down and all that stuff left me a little bored tbh

I'm currently trying to get through Breaking Bad, but maybe once I finish that I can rewatch The 100. It's been on my list for forever!

omg omg i'm so flattered kjdafak! of course you can! if it's in one of my freebie threads just go ahead and if not i'd be glad to give you the code c:
thanks I’ll keep you posted not sure what look I want to go for yet x

i guess i know which new show i'm gonna start watching? tiger king is destroying my brain so i'm v thankful for this LMAO

i guess i know which new show i'm gonna start watching? tiger king is destroying my brain so i'm v thankful for this LMAO
tiger king gave me brain rot too fast idk if imma finish it rskfjg
pls live tweet to the gc ur thoughts im get so hype when friends watch my fav shows

Forgot how to spell vandalism lol
Changed possession of drugs to possession of dangerous chemicals for Davis

I found way too many cool fc to use, thinkin' of going for a character whose parents are doctors on the arc so we have someone with medical experience.

Hi everyone! I’m looking forward to roleplaying with you all.

I’ve seen all but the final episodes of the show. Im a huge fan and I’ve watched it more than once.

Got my character up, I hope you all like him.

If anyone wants to have an established relationship with him, just shoot me a PM and we can hash out the details.

Got my character up, I hope you all like him.

If anyone wants to have an established relationship with him, just shoot me a PM and we can hash out the details.
hey, i'd encourage you to please re-read the rules thoroughly. i already stated that this roleplay is not first come first served, which means all character sheets are applications. once we reach the due date, i will be choosing which characters fit best for the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back