• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟭𝟬𝟬. — ( 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 )

low fidelity

𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘴
[class=container]padding: 2vh; width: 650px; height: 450px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=holder]position: absolute; border: solid 1px #cecece; width: 650px; height: 450px; border-radius: 8px; overflow: hidden; background: #0c2032;[/class] [class=header]width: 650px; height: 20px; padding: 5px 15px 5px 15px; line-height: 20px; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; background-image: linear-gradient(#0c2032, #1b3147); border-bottom: 2px #000000 solid; border-bottom: 1px #cecece solid;[/class] [class=navbar]width: 650px; height: 65px; border-bottom: 1px #000000 solid; border-top: 1px #000000 solid; background-color: #091520; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/b5qxnnx/stardust.png);[/class] [class=tab]height: 65px; width: 100px; text-align: center; line-height: 62px; border-left: 1px #000000 solid; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; color: #ffffff; font-family: 'Quicksand'; font-weight: 900; letter-spacing: 1px; transition: all .9s;[/class] [class=chosentab]background: #617487; font-size: 12px;[/class] [class=title]height: 65px; width: 225px; line-height: 62px; padding-left: 20px; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; font-family: 'Arial';[/class] [class=mainbox]width: 650px; height: 337px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; font-family: 'Quicksand';[/class] [class=tabtitle]height: 150px; line-height: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: white; font-family: 'Arial'; text-shadow: 0 0 15px #000000;[/class] [class=tag]font-size: 15px; font-weight: 700; color: #FFFFFF; display: inline; text-shadow: 2px 2px #000000;[/class] [class=column1]width: 250px; float: left; margin-left: 50px; font-weight: 500;[/class] [class=column2]width: 250px; float: right; margin-right: 35px; font-weight: 500;[/class] [class=role]background: #2c3e50; height: 90px; box-sizing: border-box; width: 250px; margin-bottom: 10px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=homeicon]float: left; height: 90px; width: 90px; line-height: 90px; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; color: white; background: #617487;[/class] [class=rolename]float: right; height: 90px; line-height: 90px; text-align: left; width: 145px; font-size: 20px; color: white; padding-left: 15px; font-family: 'Quicksand';[/class] [class=roleinfo]height: 80px; width: 150px; background: #0c2032; top: -90px; left: -15px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 5px 0px 5px 8px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 8px); height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; font-family: 'Quicksand';[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #94a6b8; font-size: 12px; transition: all .9s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=role1 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 700 roleinfo1 [/script] [script class=role1 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 700 roleinfo1 [/script] [script class=role2 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 700 roleinfo2 [/script] [script class=role2 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 700 roleinfo2 [/script] [script class=role3 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 700 roleinfo3 [/script] [script class=role3 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 700 roleinfo3 [/script] [script class=role4 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 700 roleinfo4 [/script] [script class=role4 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 700 roleinfo4 [/script] [script class=role5 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 700 roleinfo5 [/script] [script class=role5 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 700 roleinfo5 [/script] [script class=role6 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 700 roleinfo6 [/script] [script class=role6 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 700 roleinfo6 [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 [/script] [div class=container][div class=holder][div class=header]
[/div] [div class=navbar]
[div class=title]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]home[/div] [div class="tab tab2"]rules[/div] [div class="tab tab3"]info[/div] [div class="tab tab4"]links[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=mainbox][div class=scroll]
[div class=tabtitle]THE ONE-HUNDRED.
[/div]
97 years ago, the world ended. A devastating nuclear apocalypse wiped out all life on Earth. It seemed that all life was destroyed, and the future was bleak. But humans, as humans do, persevered. Over the past hundred years, the space stations orbiting the planet came together to create the Ark, what they believed was humanity's last stronghold. By 2149, they thought they would watch and wait it out, track the half-life of the radiation simmering on the planet's surface and hoped that their children's children could one day set foot on the surface. Those wishes arrived far too soon, for the wrong reasons. After three generations, the Ark slowly realizes its facing the problem of over-population. With too many people, there's a constant strain on resources, to the point of a lack of oxygen. They turn to their only option: the Earth. Life on the Ark is strict; almost any crime is punishable by death, if you're over 18. All minors are placed in jail, the Skybox, to await their eighteenth birthday and face their fate. The 100 juvenile detainees are chosen to be sent down to the surface and see if it is survivable. Once in space, now with feet on the ground for seemingly the first time in a century, they hold the fate of humanity in their hands.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=mainbox][div class=scroll]
[div class=tabtitle]THE RULES.
[/div]
Hello! My name is Venus, and welcome to my lil' interest check. If you're not familiar with the premise already, this roleplay is based off of the sci-fi drama show The 100. I recently binged the entire show and I just couldn't get this idea out of my mind! Please know that you do not have to have seen the show at all to join this, though I really do recommend it (it's on Netflix!). This will be entirely separate from the show's canon (aside from a few major backstory characters), so all characters will only be original characters. If you vibe with that, go ahead and read my rules below. [div class=tag]#01.
First and foremost: please follow all RPN rules. Being kind, courteous, and respectful helps us make a great group roleplay together. Please be aware this roleplay will include themes of: violence, murder, and extreme survival situations. No if, ands, or buts: You must be 18+ to join. [div class=tag]#02.[/div] Literacy is a must. This will be what most would consider a 'literate/advanced' roleplay, where I expect good grammar, literacy, and 400+ word count multi-paragraph replies. I'm not super harsh on this rule, I know inspiration comes and go in waves, so as long as we keep things fun and moving along I'm happy. No one-liner replies. [div class=tag]#03.[/div] Please be able to post once or twice a week once the roleplay starts, but also keep in mind I'd really like folks who are happy to chat OOC and contribute to plot discussions and such! Be aware that when roles are chosen and applications close, I will be making a Discord server for us all to easily plot and chat with each other! [div class=tag]#04.[/div] This is not first come first served. There will be an application process, and once applications close, I'll be considering which characters will fit best for this plot. Please only use real face claims for your characters. No anime or cartoon-ish face claims, and kindly refrain from using actors of the show as face claims. Thanks! [div class=tag]#05.[/div] As I said above, you are not required to have already watched the show to join this! All characters will be original only, with only brief mentions to canon characters essential for storytelling/worldbuilding. That being said, if you're not familiar with the show, I would recommend taking a peek at The 100 Wiki to read up and familiarize yourself. [div class=tag]#06.[/div] Please post below if you are interested! And of course, let me know if you have any questions. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=mainbox][div class=scroll]
[div class=tabtitle]THE SETTING.
[/div] [div class=column1][div class=role][div class=homeicon][/div] [div class="rolename role1"]Earth.[div class="roleinfo roleinfo1" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll2]Survivors in space believed Earth to be uninhabitable, but after a critical system failure in the Ark's life support systems, the 100 were sent to the surface in a last-ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. Landing somewhere in what used to be the north-east of the continental U.S., the ground is teeming with vibrant plant and animal life. Atmospheric radiation levels remained at a significant level, only unaffecting those who have adapted to radiation. Our delinquents were born and raised in space, with a constant exposure to solar radiation, leaving them well equipped to survive on the ground. To their surprise, it seems that others survived the supposed apocalypse - other humans.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=role][div class=homeicon][/div] [div class="rolename role2"]Wristbands.[div class="roleinfo roleinfo2" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll2]Before being sent to the ground, each delinquent has been equipped with a biometric wristband, allowing the Ark to track their vital signs and see how the surface affects them. For now, its only function is to let the Ark know that they're alive. It has no communication features, and if they so choose, the delinquents can break them off.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=role][div class=homeicon][/div] [div class="rolename role3"]Grounders.[div class="roleinfo roleinfo3" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll2]The delinquents will soon discover that they are not alone on the ground. Little is known about the Grounders, how many there are, or if they even speak English - but they somehow survived the apocalypse, and know every inch of the area like the back of their hands. It's up to the 100 to figure out how to communicate and work with them to survive - or protect their people if attacked.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=column2][div class=role][div class=homeicon][/div] [div class="rolename role4"]The Ark.[div class="roleinfo roleinfo4" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll2]When the nuclear apocalypse occurred, there were originally 13 space stations orbiting Earth. The space station inhabitants assumed Earth was uninhabitable and that they were the only survivors. To pool resources and populations, the federation stations decided to merge into a single space habitat, the Ark. Though they hoped that Earth would become habitable once more within 200 years, barely a century later and its life support systems have begun to buckle under the strain of over-population. As a means of lessening the load on the system and testing the survivability of Earth, the hundred juvenile delinquents in the Skybox will be sent down to Earth via dropship.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=role][div class=homeicon][/div] [div class="rolename role5"]The Skybox.[div class="roleinfo roleinfo5" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll2]The Skybox is the only prison on the Ark, and was previously the home to the 100. Crimes committed by the 100 vary from things as little as petty theft or vandalism, to murder and assault. As explained before, each crime on the Ark is punishable by death - if you're an adult. Minors, however, are thrown in prison to live out their days until their 18th birthday. Only then will the council decide whether to spare them, or to float them.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=role][div class=homeicon][/div] [div class="rolename role6"]The Dropship.[div class="roleinfo roleinfo6" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll2]Fashioned out of old parts, the dropship is the vessel used to transport the delinquents to the ground, and will be used as a makeshift home for them to build their camp around. They were originally supposed to land at a spot called Mount Weather, but suffered a system failure, causing them to crash land somewhere nearby and lose the ability to communicate with the Ark.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=mainbox][div class=scroll]
[div class=tag style="font-size: 25px; margin-bottom: 10px;"]links.
Applications are open until April 24th! Character Creation. OOC Thread. [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Last edited:
The 100 is such a good idea for a roleplay! I'm very interested!

i love love the 100 !!
i won't be able to join, HOWEVER, your aesthetic and roleplays are always so! good! omg!
keep it up lovely! < 3

i'm so glad yall are interested!! the cs and ooc threads will be up later today x

I'm interested, I'm familiar with the lore, this could be fun! Can we use more than one character?
definitely yes! you can apply with up to 3 characters.

i love love the 100 !!
i won't be able to join, HOWEVER, your aesthetic and roleplays are always so! good! omg!
keep it up lovely! < 3
:')) you're too sweet omg thank you !! 🖤

definitely yes! you can apply with up to 3 characters.
Just to clarify, I can post three applications and I can rp up to three characters if accepted. Or can I post more than three applications, and you will pick maximum three from them if you find them fitting?

Also, can/should we apply only with Skycru teens or also with eg Grounders?

Just to clarify, I can post three applications and I can rp up to three characters if accepted. Or can I post more than three applications, and you will pick maximum three from them if you find them fitting?

Also, can/should we apply only with Skycru teens or also with eg Grounders?
ah sorry i should've been clearer! i accept on a person-by-person basis, influenced by if i think your characters are a good fit. you're allowed to make 3 characters max at the moment. so for example, if you apply with two characters and get accepted, you'll be roleplaying those two characters.
for the moment, characters will only be skaicru/the 100 delinquents!

sorry i should've been clearer! i accept on a person-by-person basis, influenced by if i think your characters are a good fit. you're allowed to make 3 characters max at the moment. so for example, if you apply with two characters and get accepted, you'll be roleplaying those two characters.
for the moment, characters will only be skaicru/the 100 delinquents!
Thank you!

YES! I have not seen the show, but the quality of this seems so great and just what I was looking for! Put me down for "Extremely Interested!" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back