• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ! | 1x1 Search [Updated: 4/02]

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper
tumblr_inline_p3ias9FXvL1svuq8k_540.png

I thought Iโ€™d make a thread just for fandoms Iโ€™m interested in trying. Let me give you a bit about myself, then Iโ€™ll say some things I expect from you, then weโ€™ll move right on to the pairings.

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ
+ Iโ€™m a 28 year old woman who works during the day Mondays through Fridays. Iโ€™m on est time as well (Though Iโ€™ll be on Maternity leave until about June.)
+ I only do m// and m/f as it stands now. I also typically write 3-6 paragraphs depending on how much Iโ€™m giving or how inspired I am.
+ Doubling is something I am indeed open to.
+ Iโ€™m only looking to roleplay the pairings I currently have listed here so I will not appreciate any messages sent to me for other pairings.
+ The only methods of roleplaying Iโ€™m open to are PMs and Discord. I typically lean more towards Discord but Iโ€™d just as equally be open to doing either.

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
+ Please provide me with 3-6 paragraphs when we roleplay so that I have enough to work with and I will provide you with enough to work with as well. Responses that are too short tend to make things difficult.
+ If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please privately message me about it rather than posting on this thread. Itโ€™ll help me know youโ€™ve read all this important stuff.
+ Please come to me with a pairing/pairings that have caught your eye. Do not just say โ€˜any of themโ€™.
+ More than one post a week would be awesome but Iโ€™m still willing to accept just one a week if you really have a busy schedule.
+ Please be 18+, that is my preference in a roleplay partner and I am very firm about it.

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜†
Bold: Character Iโ€™d like to play
Italic: Iโ€™ll play either role
Strike: Not interested in at the moment
โ™ก : Craving
โ–ผ : Need some convincing

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€

BNHA
Hawks
x Endeavor โ™ก
Kirishima x Bakugou โ™ก
Todoroki x Midoriya