What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ! | 1x1 Search

Sub Genres
Anime, AU, Horror, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Zombies

Royal Rena

Goodness Gracious
tumblr_c27470a0e7cba801cf992b8649b14fbb_0e2a62d3_400.png

I thought Iโ€™d make a thread just for fandoms Iโ€™m interested in trying. Let me give you a bit about myself, then Iโ€™ll say some things I expect from you, then weโ€™ll move right on to the pairings.

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ

- Iโ€™m a 27 year old woman who works during the day Mondays through Fridays. Iโ€™m on est time as well.
- I only do m// and m/f as it stands now. I also typically write 3-6 paragraphs depending on how much Iโ€™m giving or how inspired I am.
- Doubling is something I am indeed open to.
- Iโ€™m only looking to roleplay the pairings I currently have listed here so I will not appreciate any messages sent to me for other pairings.
- The only methods of roleplaying Iโ€™m open to are PMs and Discord. I typically lean more towards Discord but Iโ€™d just as equally be open to doing either.

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

- Please provide me with 3-6 paragraphs when we roleplay so that I have enough to work with and I will provide you with enough to work with as well. Responses that are too short tend to make things difficult.
- If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please privately message me about it rather than posting on this thread. Itโ€™ll help me know youโ€™ve read all this important stuff.
- Please come to me with a pairing/pairings that have caught your eye. Do not just say โ€˜any of themโ€™.
- More than one post a week would be awesome but Iโ€™m still willing to accept just one a week if you really have a busy schedule.

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜†
Bold: Character Iโ€™d like to play
Italic: Iโ€™ll play either role
Strike: Not interested in at the moment
โ™ก : Craving
โ–ผ : Need some convincing

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€

Itโ€™s Not My Fault Iโ€™m Not Popular/ Watamote
OC
x Tomoko Kuroki

Angels of Death
OC x OC
OC x Jack

HighSchool of the Dead
โ™ก
OC x OC

Be More Chill โ–ผ
OC X OC

FullMetal Alchemist โ™ก
OC x OC

Koe no Katachi
Shouya x Shouko

Corpse Party
OC x OC

Total Drama Island
OC x OC
OC x Alejandro

Doki Doki Literature Club โ™กโ™ก
Monika
x OC
OC x GenderBend Yuri
OC x GenderBend Monika
OC x GenderBend Sayori
Yuri
x OC โ–ผ

Never Understand โ™ก
Aerak x Heeno
Dohoon
x Yumin โ–ผ

Ouran High School Host Club
OC x Kyoya Ootori

Heathers
OC x JD โ–ผ

Danganronpa
OC x OC โ–ผ

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
OC x OC

Save Me
OC x OC

The Skinny Girl and The Chubby Boy
Julia x Dan

Megumi and Tsugumi
Megumi Kokonoe x Tsugumi Yamada

Himitsu ni shiro yo!!
Koshika x Oozeki

More to come...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)