What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ! | 1x1 Search [Updated: 1/11]

Sub Genres
Anime, AU, Horror, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Zombies

Royal Rena

Goodness Gracious
originalioj.gif

I thought Iโ€™d make a thread just for fandoms Iโ€™m interested in trying. Let me give you a bit about myself, then Iโ€™ll say some things I expect from you, then weโ€™ll move right on to the pairings.

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ
+ Iโ€™m a 27 year old woman who works during the day Mondays through Fridays. Iโ€™m on est time as well.
+ I only do m// and m/f as it stands now. I also typically write 3-6 paragraphs depending on how much Iโ€™m giving or how inspired I am.
+ Doubling is something I am indeed open to.
+ Iโ€™m only looking to roleplay the pairings I currently have listed here so I will not appreciate any messages sent to me for other pairings.
+ The only methods of roleplaying Iโ€™m open to are PMs and Discord. I typically lean more towards Discord but Iโ€™d just as equally be open to doing either.

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
+ Please provide me with 3-6 paragraphs when we roleplay so that I have enough to work with and I will provide you with enough to work with as well. Responses that are too short tend to make things difficult.
+ If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please privately message me about it rather than posting on this thread. Itโ€™ll help me know youโ€™ve read all this important stuff.
+ Please come to me with a pairing/pairings that have caught your eye. Do not just say โ€˜any of themโ€™.
+ More than one post a week would be awesome but Iโ€™m still willing to accept just one a week if you really have a busy schedule.

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜†
Bold: Character Iโ€™d like to play
Italic: Iโ€™ll play either role
Strike: Not interested in at the moment
โ™ก : Craving
โ–ผ : Need some convincing

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€

Angels of Death
OC x OC
OC x Jack

FullMetal Alchemist

Blind Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye

Corpse Party

OC x OC
Morishige x Mayu

Beetlejuice: The Musical
Beetlejuice x OC

Mystic Messenger (only over Discord)
OC x OC

OC x Jumin

South Park (High School AU)

Butters x Kenny โ™กโ™กโ™ก
A battle between Mysterion and Professor Chaos ended in a way neither expected, the accidental passing of Mysterion. Overcome with shock and guilt, Chaos (aka Butters) manages to finally fall asleep that night. The next time he plays Professor Chaos, Mysterion shows up as if heโ€™d never died right in front of Chaos/Butterโ€™s eyes. How was this possible? Why didnโ€™t the others notice either? Why was Chaos/Butters the only one to realize this? Would he be able to find out the truth behind this? Will he find out Mysterionโ€™s true identity? What will he do if he does?
Kenny x OC โ™ก
Craig
x Thomas
Kenny x Kyle
Craig x Tweek

Joker (2019)
Arthur x OC

Heathers: The Musical

JD x OC

More to come...

Last edited:

Royal Rena

Goodness Gracious
Please look over the "๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚" section again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)