• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇.

constellation

𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋
[class=outline]margin: auto; height: 150px; width: 850px;[/class] [class=border]margin: auto; height: 150px; width: 850px; position: absolute;[/class] [class=three]margin: auto; height: 150px; width: 850px; border-radius: 15px; background: #f4f4f4;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; height: 150px; width: 850px; text-align: center; background-color: rgba(255, 209, 220, 0.25); color: rgba(255, 133, 162, 1); border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: Montserrat; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 150px;[/class] [class=number]position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; height: 150px; width: 850px; font-family: Abril Fatface; text-align: center; font-size: 55px; color: rgba(255, 133, 162, 0.14); text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px;[/class]
[div class=outline][div class=border] [div class=three][div class=title][div class=number]the big plan
a roleplay between constellation and social.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

yI84MTA.png
sang, jae-hoon
Jae-hoon was dying. It had been three whole minutes, and his ears were almost bleeding. Listening to his parents go on and on about finding a partner was dreadful. But finding out that they had found a girl for him to get married to, was even worse.

”I already told you, Jae-hoon. You’re twenty-four years old, you should be getting married soon!” His mother spoke down the phone, as the man rolled his eyes. The only question running through his mind was – why should he be getting married?

Now that he had graduated university, he finally thought he’d have more freedom - to get out there and be free, maybe travel the world with his best friend. But his parents? Nope. They wanted to stop that no matter the cost.

“We already spoke to the Seol’s and they agreed,” His father spoke up this time, “You and Han-na are perfect for each other!” The moment Jae-hoon heard the name Han-na, he internally groaned to himself. His parents had definitely lost it. To think that they thought he and Han-na would be perfect was just absurd. That woman was crazy and way too clingy. “You’re both wealthy, she’s quite attractive and you’ll be the CEO of one of the largest companies…”

But, then it hit Jae-hoon. All he had to do was tell a small white lie. Springing upwards from the couch, he grinned widely as he interrupted his father. ”You didn’t even bother to ask me if I already had a girlfriend, parents.” He spoke, pacing the room back and forth. “How mean.”

And although Jae-hoon thought it was clever, what his father said next… definitely slapped his son in the face. This small white lie… was definitely going to turn into something much bigger.

“We want to meet her.”

”She’s going to say yes, Hae-woo.”

A little “tsk” escaped his friend’s lips as he followed behind the blonde male, shaking his head in disapproval. The moment Jae-hoon had explained the whole plan to Hae-woo, he thought the man had finally lost his mind. Anybody would have thought that it was reckless and stupid… But Jae-hoon? He thought it was smart.

With a grin plastered on his face, Jae-hoon glanced backwards at Hae-woo as they headed up the stairs of the dormitory complex, just like the in olden times. ”Yah, you’re meant to be supporting me on this one.” But with a sceptic look on his face, Hae-woo couldn’t help but let out a hesitant chuckle.

“She’s going to think you’ve lost your mind.” He muttered, shaking his head. “It’s one thing to do your assignments, but this-“

“This is pure genius, Hae-woo.” Jae-hoon interjected his friend, clapping his hands together as the two finally reached her floor. “All I have to do is make my parents believe she’s my girlfriend, and I’m off the hook!” But would it be that simple?

Walking towards the same old door he used to come to in the past with a new assignment, Jae-hoon pulled out a white envelope this time from the inside of his jacket. Giving one more glance towards Hae-woo, he tilted his head and shot him a wink. ”Just watch and learn, dear Hae-woo,” Raising his fist, he knocked on her door a couple times.

“As your clever best friend – gets himself a girlfriend.”

A frustrated whine came from the short haired girl as she flopped, face-down, onto her bed. Everything was so exhausting, she didn't want to deal with it anymore. The assignments were just stupid and made her head hurt. It was mostly because she was recovering from a very long night shift the day prior and she still hadn't gotten enough sleep.

Going to work, then school, then going to her parents' house to cook and clean for everyone then go back to the dorms for tutoring people and doing homework. It was tiring and there were barely enough hours in the day for her to do it. Her mom was really sick though, so honestly, Yuri had no choice. Her phone vibrated several times before she actually looked at it, squinting to see what the messages said. Of course, it didn't really matter, it was mostly spam. Well, it wasn't actually spam but she treated it like it was.

The messages on her phone were from various girls in her classes that wanted the contact info of the recent graduate Sang Jae-hoon. He was the talk of the university ever since she was enrolled. actually, he was the talk of the city. His family's wealth and power was no secret, and neither was the success of the company. Every girl wanted a piece of that, except for the one that got some small tidbit of it. Honestly, she didn't even know how she ended up literally doing his work for him until he graduated, but somehow she did. It was so frustrating, that at first she got angry and yelled a lot at him.

Like swear words and everything, but then came the money and so she settled down. He was her in school job that paid really well. She got him full marks on his homework, essays, etc, and he gave her enough money to make life easier. But now he was gone and literally of no use to her at all. Like nope, she didn't want to hear or see him again. Okay, so maybe she'd like to see his face again because it's really nice, but nothing other than that.

Life had a cruel grudge against her, and she didn't appreciate it. It seemed like nothing ever went right for her without Yuri having to literally climb a mountain or two. In the midst of her existential crisis, there was a knock on her door. She lifted her head and checked the time, not knowing who would be showing up at her door. "Maybe it's Chaeyeon?" She asked herself, quickly running her fingers through her hair just in case. She opened the door and looked at who it was, only to see the tall and handsome figure of Jae-hoon in front of her. The door was closed quickly enough and she stood there for a moment, staring at the door in silence. Why was he there? Did he owe her money? Did she do something?

After a few moments of panic, she opened the door again, this time less than before and just looked at him. "Umm, do you need help with something?" She wasn't the most polite or respectful when it came to him, mostly because she viewed him as a lazy rich playboy, so she rarely treated him as if he was older than her. Yuri's pride and stubborness got her into trouble, mostly with his fangirls since they would hear her address him casually in the hallways when handing over assingments. She didn't really understand why girls threw themselves at his feet, but they just did. "I've got important things to do, so if you don't mind, could you just tell me what you want then leave? Your presence is like a magnent for weirdos"
kim yuri

yI84MTA.png
sang, jae-hoon
The moment the door to Yuri’s room opened, Jae-hoon grinned and began to open his mouth. Except, instead, he felt the wind hitting against his face when the door slammed shut. He had barely gotten a glance of the girl before he was met with the white door again and all he could do was stare with his mouth still open.

Frowning in confusion, he raised his hand to scratch his head slightly. From behind, he could feel Hae-woo’s stare – it was almost as though he could already sense the I told you so look coming from his best friend. But Jae-hoon didn’t want to accept that his friend may have been right. Not just yet, anyway. He was not going down without trying at least.

Luckily, before Jae-hoon jumped into any conclusions, he watched the handle of the door slowly being pulled down and the door open just a little.

There he made eye contact with the joy of his life. The saviour that helped him graduate university. The anchor to his ship. The apple to his pie. The sun to his flower. The light to his bulb. But, let’s not forget; the smarty pants that drained his wallet.

”Nice to see you too, Yuri. I’ve missed you very, very much.” He spoke, his tone full of amusement and bliss as he grinned at her.

For a moment, the boy questioned himself – was this the girl he really wanted to bring home to his parents? And yet, deep down on the inside, he was screaming ‘hell yes’ because the look on his parents face was going to be priceless when they actually see a girl with him.

Hae-woo on the other hand ran his hand through his brunette hair and stopped midway, shooting her a small apologetic look for what was about to come and slipping in a little comment. ”Good afternoon, Yuri…”

Jae-hoon wasn’t exactly shocked when she attempted to dismiss them so quickly, Yuri was still the same Yuri he’d spoken to not long ago. Her respect for him was still non-existent despite that she was two years younger than him; but he couldn’t deny that he didn’t miss her brutal and savage comments. They made him chuckle deeply.

The blonde simply raised the white envelope he held in front of her face and grinned at the girl. And, it definitely wasn’t the first time he’d shown an envelope like this to her. Because when you put an envelope into Jae-hoon’s hands, it means one thing, and one thing only – money.

”My favourite, dear Yuri,” He began, ”I have quite the proposition for you. And no, it doesn’t involve you writing essays.”

Jae-hoon hadn’t bothered to wait for the girl’s response as he reached out for her petit hand, placing the envelope into her palm and slowly balling her hand into a fist to close around the envelope. Whether or not she did decide to go for it, Jae-hoon didn’t really care if she took the money. He knew she needed it more than he did and besides, there was definitely a lot more where that came from. ”All you have to do is pretend to be my girlfriend in front of my parents this weekend.” He told her casually, a toothy smile plastered on his perfect face.

"Missed me? That's hard to believe. I think you only miss the easy A's" She mumbled and peeked around his shoulder to look at the other familiar figure. Her annoyed expression soon turned into a bright one, a smile gracing her pink lips. "Hae-woo oppa, I didn't see you there. Sorry for being rude in front of you" She tilted her head cutely, and it was as if her aura went from flames of annoyance to sparkles and flowers. But it only lasted till she looked at the tall blonde and crossed her arms across her chest, not really wanting to hear what he had to say. It was bound to be stupid.

His dumb propsal didn't come though, instead a familiar white envelope was taken out and handed to her. Her dark eyes were glued to it and as soon as it was in her grasp, she opened it and began to count the amount. Okay, it was a lot, but that just made her doubt his motives even more. Her lips were pursed as she waited for his conditions and reasoning, but when he stated them, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. It was stupid, that was for sure. "I have to pretend to be your girlfriend?" She asked and just groaned, the idea making her want to jump out her window. "Why couldn't it have been like Hae-woo asking me" She mumbled before she looked back at Jae-hoon and let out a heavy sigh.

"If I'm supposed to be playing your girlfriend, I need a thicker envelope or preferrably, another one like this one. Being your girlfriend will be annoying, even if it's for a weekend. That's time I could be doing other things that are actually useful." The envelope was put in her pocket and she ran a hand through her hair, pushing her door open for them to come in. "Just come inside so we can talk without girls stalking you. I don't need even more creepy fans messaging me" Yuri waited for them to come into her dorm before she closed the door and walked to the little living room area. "Why do you even need me to play your girlfriend? Couldn't you have like actually paid someone that likes you? Or like brought an actual girlfriend home?"

She sat down on her bed and crossed her legs, having put the envelope on the pillows. "I mean I'm sure I'll be a good girlfriend since I don't really have an issue with your family... I just need to know what type of girlfriend I'm supposed to be I guess. And it can only be for the weekend because I have my brothers to take care of and my mom to visit" Yuri felt the stress weigh down on her shoulders, but she didn't care. The money was more important anyways. She didn't preach about being poor or anything, in fact, she didn't seem poor at all, just like a busy student. Jae-hoon was probably the only one that remotely knew how bad her family was off, mostly because he had been present during many conversations she had with her brothers and father over the phone.

Pity wasn't something she dealt with that well because it was annoying and just made her feel pathetic. The short haired girl reached over to her desk and grabbed the planner she had, flipping open to the month they were on. She wrote it in that she was going to be his girlfriend for the weekend and sighed a bit. "You're going to have to make a list, and we're going to have to make a contract. I don't want your stupid habits to kick in just because we're fake dating. That means you can't be like... yourself. If anyone is going to believe we're dating, you better be a decent gentleman and show some normal emotions for someone other than yourself and Hae-woo"
kim yuri

yI84MTA.png
sang, jae-hoon
Jae-hoon rolled his eyes as Yuri began to go on and on about her rules and how he’d have to be a gentleman. For a moment, he wanted to double take and just forget the whole thing, but he simply brushed that thought off. It was the fact that Yuri didn’t suck up to him like every other girl did that made her perfect for this. But the only thing making him actually dread this was her bratty attitude towards him. Seeing her switch from the annoying pain he’d known her to be to a cute and innocent girl irked him as she greeted Hae-woo with respect.

”Yah, I’m the one providing your pay check here,” He began, slipping his hand into his pocket as he leaned against the wall of her room with his shoulder. ”The least you can do is show me some respect.”

Ever since the two had gotten to know each other, it’s like she purposely made his life hard. He had to give her credit for helping him graduate with high grades, especially with how busy her life always was. Money was never an issue for him, oddly enough it satisfied him a little knowing that he was actually helping her out.

Sighing, he hadn’t expected her to demand so much. This was just supposed to be a one time thing, and he’d probably never have to see her again. ”I don’t care about how much,” He watched as she scribbled something into a notebook. ”Everything will be fine, we just need to…” He paused as he gave the girl a glance over her appearance, Jae-hoon didn’t think she was ugly but neither was she the typical girl he would go for and his parents certainly would have thought he’d lost his mind bringing a poor girl to their house. ”Get you a small makeover, make you look like the daughter of a rich family and that’s it. I will pay for everything and anything.”

While Jae-hoon was speaking, the blonde pulled out his wallet and opened it, grabbing whatever bills he had in there. It wasn’t as much as he’d given her in the envelope, but it was definitely something. ”Here, all I have for now,” He spoke, heading over to the bed and placing the paper notes just where Yuri had put the envelope.

Jae-hoon glanced around the dorm room briefly, looking for something. Finally, he walked over to Yuri’s desk, picked up any notebook that he saw and tore a piece of paper out. Grabbing a pen, he paused to think before he began writing.

- contract -​

1- Smarty pa Kim Yuri must act as Jaehoon’s girlfriend for the weekend.

2- Jaehoon will pay for anything and everything, on the contrary that Yuri must always look good and act like the daughter of a rich family.

3- Yuri MUST show respect to Jaehoon in front of his parents.

With a satisfied smile, he put the pen down and turned to walk over to Yuri, "Here you go." He handed her the quick contract he'd come up with on the spot and crossed his arms. "Good enough?"

She'd be lying if she said that she didn't feel a bit offended over the fact she didn't look like the type of girl he'd bring home normally. But Yuri kept quiet, and other than letting out a disgruntled sigh, she didn't argue. If he was going to buy her new clothes, she figured that it'd work out. "Okay, but you can't put me in something stupid. I don't want to be like the type of girl that pisses parents off. I want to look classy and nice, because if I'm acting, I want to still make a good impression, regardless of your motives" He didn't explain why she was needed, but she didn't care. If she was meeting a family, Yuri wasn't going to be rude.

The woman was satisfied when he emptied his wallet onto the envelope and she nodded her head, not wanting to make him suffer by spending too much. It was more than enough to cover bills and food alongside the money she already made. Yuri was going to ask about a contract, but Jae-hoon was one step ahead as usual He ripped the paper out much to her shock since she would've given him scratch paper. "Yah, ask permission before you just rip things out" She complained but waited for him to finish writing on the contract.

Her expression was clearly sour when she received the contract, not really liking it all that much. She rolled her eyes and stood up to head over to her desk. She picked up a pen and wrote down a few more rules. There was no way he'd be the only one getting things from her.

- contract -

1- Smarty pa Kim Yuri must act as Jaehoon’s girlfriend for the weekend.

2- Jaehoon will pay for anything and everything, on the contrary, that Yuri must always look good and act like the daughter of a rich family.

3- Yuri MUST show respect to Jaehoon in front of his parents.

4- Jae-hoon cannot kiss Yuri under any circumstance unless he wants to pay ₩10,000

5- Jae-hoon isn't allowed to make a fool out of Yuri and has to help her out with proper etiquette, etc

6- Nobody will know about this other than Yuri, Jae-hoon and Hae-woo

She handed the paper back to the older once she signed her name on it, despite the fact she knew it was probably wrong to do what they were doing. She didn't like to lie and she didn't want anyone to find out about it. It would just cause more issues for everyone involved. "Well, if that's everything, you can leave. Unlike you, I still have school work to do and I need to study" She didn't really need to study or anything like that, but she didn't trust Jae-hoon enough to allow him to stay. He was a troublemaker through and through.

Though the whole thing felt very dishonest, she couldn't help but feel a little bit excited for the fact she'd be getting new clothes. Her closet mostly consisted of baseball caps, and tomboyish clothes. She owned one dress but she was positive she didn't even fit in it now. Her style was something she prided herself in, but the lack of money made it difficult for her to wear those types of clothes. She looked at her phone when it started buzzing again, not really surprised to see people texting her, asking if she had seen Jae-hoon yet. Obviously, his arrival to the school after having graduated didn't go unnoticed by the female population.

She just didn't understand it. He wasn't that fun to hangout with. She sighed and silenced the notifications, feeling suddenly tired. Maybe this would be a good thing for her. It would give her some experience with everything that came with dating. Except certain more intimate things but oh well. "Oh that's right, Jae-hoon. We'd have to pretend to have been dating for a year or so right? Because wouldn't that make more sense? And we've known each other for awhile, so it shouldn't be too difficult"
kim yuri

yI84MTA.png
sang, jae-hoon
When Yuri handed back the contract, Jae-hoon’s eyes read over the three rules she added beneath his, and he couldn’t help chuckle at the fourth one. Of course, the goody girl Yuri would only worry about being kissed by him, AND make him pay for it. Jae-hoon had a nice set of lips, and he definitely knew how to kiss, so all he could do was roll his eyes - Yuri probably thought he never brushed his teeth, or something absurd. The fifth rule irked him a little knowing that the girl thought Jae-hoon would make a fool of her - this was important to him and he wanted her to believe that he’d be considerate, but instead, he didn’t comment on it.

Grabbing the same pen he’d used before, he signed the contract besides her name before he showed it to Hae-woo who gave it a quick read too. His best friend had the same reaction as a small, deep laugh left his lips as he nodded towards Jae-hoon, giving him a fist bump. Of course, only Jae-hoon would make a plan like this work, Hae-woo thought.

Turning towards her desk again, Jae-hoon set both the pen and contract down. ”I’ll let you keep it, just in case.” He spoke, a cheeky grin on his face. Things were working out smoothly and he couldn’t wait to surprise his parents and sister once he’d brought her to his home. He could recall the amount of times he’d brought girls home to meet his them, and every single one was nothing but clingy, annoying and simply fake. But with Yuri, she had flaws, character, she was more… real. And despite the fact that she barely liked Jae-hoon, he knew she was the girl every mother would fall in love with and enjoy to have as their daughter-in-law. Yes, he had to teach her a few things here and there about his life, but he knew his mother would be shocked, or at least surprised to meet her.

Just as Jae-hoon was about to bid Yuri farewell, she began speaking again. She had a point bringing up how long their “fake” relationship would have been going on for, and he simply nodded. ”Ahh.. yes, a year will be fine.” He nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. Lucky for him, Yuri was smart to bring up small details to help make this plan more realistic.

”We shouldn’t have a very complicated story as to how we met,” Knowing Jae-hoon, he’d have to be reminded every now and then. If it never really happened, then he would struggle to remember it. ”We can just say that we met at university because our dorm rooms were across from each other. You saw how good-looking and dreamy I was, so you sent me a little love letter, confessing how your heart melted every time you saw me.” The blonde was clearly messing around as he teased Yuri, a wide grin on his face. He knew she’d hate the idea and it would wind her up, but he couldn’t resist at least playing around with her whilst the two would be seeing each other more often.

The paper was soon in her hands again, so Yuri put it away in one of her binders on the desk and just listened to the male. She wanted to make fun of him a bit when he mentioned that the story had to be simple. So he couldn't remember things? That was kind of funny. Though, the humor quickly disappeared when Jae-hoon spun the tale of how they 'met'. "I sent you a love letter? I don't think that would be likely in any universe, certainly not this one. I think it'd make more sense if we said we were introduced by mutual friends over food and drinks"

Yuri pulled her hair back into a small ponytail, just looking at the two taller males. "You have till the weekend to remember that, and in the meantime, we should learn a little trivia about each other. That way it seems more believable that we're dating" Her dark gaze fell from his and she just laid down on her bed again and got onto her phone. "And you should leave soon because apparently your little fanclub is wondering where you are. Goodbye Jae-hoon" Her fake smile and tone came out as she waved to him, and then Hae-woo (being more genuine with him), and just texted a few of her friends.

Honestly, the whole thing seemed just silly and she didn't know if it was a good idea to get involved with some rich playboy. She was positive that he only dated women that were interested in sex and his money, but she didn't care about either one. If she found him appealing, it was totally unnoticed by her. He wasn't her type at all. Sure, she liked her men sexy, but their personality still had to be good. A down to Earth, kind hearted person was the best thing for Yuri. Not some guy that she thought only partied and threw his money around with a care in the world.

When she was finally alone, she relaxed a bit, calling her best friend for advice. She didn't know if it was okay to tell anyone, but she wanted advice on how to properly date someone. The phone was answered and Yuri's face was bright, yet anxious at the same time. "Unnie, I think I'm going to die. I have a date for this weekend and I don't know what to do. Any advice?" Chaeyeon was the closest person to Yuri and they talked about everything. They were dorky and had a lot of fun together, usually eating and talking about the hottest idols and actors.

"A date?! Yah! Where did a bumpkin like you land a date?! Is he hot?" The snickering on the other line was enough to make Yuri whine and kick her feet in the air. They went back and forth for a bit, the younger of the pair still refusing to give a name to the mystery date. If she told Chaeyeon that she was going on a weekend 'date' with the one and only Jae-hoon, the plan would be poked through so quickly that it would be embarrassing. So for Yuri's sake, she kept the name a secret and instead got as much advice as she could. Dating was the one subject she was positive she'd never be good at. And honestly, her first date seemed a lot scarier than it should've been.
kim yuri

KbvzAOt.png
sang, jae-hoon
Jae-hoon wasn’t the littlest surprise when Yuri disapproved of his idea, but instead gave her own simple but reasonable input and he was okay with that. After all, his idea was just a joke to tease and annoy her. But, her version of how they ‘met’ was in fact much easier to remember and tell, so he did not disagree with it.

With a simple chuckle coming from Jae-hoon, the two males watched as the young girl made herself comfy, pulling her hair into a simple pony and laying on her bed. Not wanting to distract her from her phone, Jae-hoon gave a simple nod to his best friend, indicating that it was time they left. Hae-woo did not object. With a busy life of hers, Jae-hoon figured the time was of the essence.

Bidding Yuri goodbye, the boys left her dormitory room, having their own discussion about the whole situation. Hae-woo was surprised that Yuri agreed and was clearly interested in seeing how it would play into action. As was Jae-hoon.

Saturday came fast, and after discussing over the phone when it would be best for Yuri to meet Jae-hoon for her said make-over and practice date, he was outside her dorm at four-thirty on the dot. The last thing he wanted to be was late and have her complaining at him, or drying his bank even more than she would be.

Originally, Jae-hoon hadn’t dressed up seriously for the occasion, but due to the courtesy of his best friend, Hae-woo, he’d forced the male to dress up handsomely, as if he was genuinely going on a date. Though, Jae-hoon still thought in his head that there was nothing wrong with his first outfit – a white tee, tartan shirt, jeans and his signature leather jacket. After all, he dressed like that for his usual dates…

Instead, Jae-hoon stood at Yuri’s door, dressed in a long overcoat, tight fitted black shirt, waistcoat and pair of black slacks. He looked everything like the son of a rich chaebol. Something Yuri has most likely never seen Jae-hoon wear.

In his hands, he held a small bouquet of light and dark pink roses, internally hoping Yuri actually liked roses or flowers in general. Who was he kidding? Every girl liked flowers, or so he thought.

Finally, after some time of pondering at her door, Jae-hoon raised his fist and knocked on the girl’s door and patiently waited for Yuri, a small smile on his face.

Yuri was going officially insane. Her heart hadn't stopped skipping a beat every time she heard someone walk by her dorm and she kept jumping whenever her phone went off. Yup. Insane. She had lost it. In the haze of all the money, she had lost her sanity. She was in no way, excited about her date with Jae-hoon. That wasn't it at all. No way in Hell. Actually, she wouldn't be excited for it even if Hell froze over! That's how unexcited she was for the date. Yup. So why was her heart litterally pounding when she looked at the clock and saw that it was close to the time he said he'd be picking her up at?

She was frantic. She paced around her dorm, biting her thumb nail as she started going over everything in her head. It was a practice date with Jae-hoon, her current employer. That was it. It was just training. But still, she was going on a date with the Jae-hoon. It was like a once in a lifetime opportunity. And maaaaaybe it didn't help that Chae-yeon had been talking to her about it the entire day before and made it seem like maybe the whole thing was a ploy just so he could date her. That seemed illogical, but it also seemed like it could possibly be the case.

Maybe it was just a twisted game of his? She didn't know. She didn't know what was going on at all. Yuri was about to cancell the whole thing when a knock on her door caused her to squeak in surprise, arms flailing slightly from it. Clutching her hoddie, the girl carefully walked to the door and opened it, only a fraction though. It was enough to just look at the male and she instantly closed the door, a habit of hers every time the male came to see her. "Yah! Sang Jae-hoon! Why do you look so fancy already? I'm so underdressed now and I'll still be underdressed when I change clothes!"

She was so embarrassed and flustered by his appearance. He cleaned up really nicely but flowers? Flowers? Really? He had to be that cliche of a guy and just try and get her embarrassed. Yuri took a few deep breaths to just calm herself since she was, quite frankly, shaken up by the male. Even though she seemed uninterested in him normally, going on her first date with a guy she hated and to see him clean up so nicely was just upsetting.

The young woman gathered her things, putting on a winter hat due to it being cold outside and finally left her dorm room. Her cheeks were still tinted the softest shade of pink, and she looked incredibly casual next to him. They had decided it'd be easier for her to change during the whole makeover so that it was more comfortable for her. So in the meantime, she was wearing a simple pastel yellow colored hoodie and skinny jeans. Her black jacket was on and a grey scarf was wrapped around her neck, hiding most of her flushed face.

It was difficult to look up at him, but she still forced herself to. Just because it was her first date, literally ever, didn't mean she stopped disliking him. "You clean up nicely. Annd you bought flowers? They look pretty" Her voice was casual and she put on the air of not caring, but her thin fingers were wrapped tightly around the handles of the bag she carried, it containing her date outfit. "I didn't know I was supposed to dress fancily so I just bought whatever I could. Chae-yeon helped me so don't be mean when I have to wear it. If I had only picked it out, it'd be okay to make fun of it, but a friend of mine helped so be nice. At least to my face"
kim yuri

KbvzAOt.png
sang, jae-hoon
Jae-hoon wasn’t the littlest surprised when Yuri’s first reaction was to shut the door in his face. It was typical of her and he started to wonder when she’d stop doing that. He couldn’t picture her slamming the door in anybody else’s face, so why him? Jae-hoon didn’t think he was scary despite how much power being a Sang child gave him, but not especially when he was holding a bouquet of pink roses and looked like the type of son in law every mother would love to have. Though knowing Yuri, she was a little weird.

Finally, the door opened and Yuri appeared. His eyes glanced her up and down once, taking in her appearance - he had to admit that she looked adorably comfy with her scarf wrapped around her neck, her light pink-cheeked face peeking out. It made him wish he’d just come in the first outfit he’d chosen. Curse Hae-woo.

”This is nothing, and the flowers are for you.” He spoke, smiling a little sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck slightly. Why did he feel a little nervous and hot-headed? Yes, she looked underdressed and him overdressed but it didn’t matter anyway. He’d already booked her in for a makeover at a very expensive salon that his sister had recommended, and it wouldn’t be too hard to find her some clothes to make her fit into his class.

When she’d finally left the dorm room and locked the door, Jae-hoon motioned for her to begin walking. ”We have quite a day planned,” He began, slipping his hands into the pockets of his coat as the two walked side by side. ”I booked you into a salon for a makeover, then we’ll go shopping and find you some clothes for the date.”

Once the two were out of the dormitory complex, Jae-hoon led her off-campus and to his car. It was an immediate action for him to open the passenger door for Yuri before he sat into the driver’s seat and started the engine. Setting off, Jae-hoon turned the heating on in the car and it wasn’t long before the heat surrounded them.

Jae-hoon made small conversation with Yuri in the car or tried his best to. Going from living across her in the dorms and paying her to do his assignments to buying her new clothes and taking her on dates felt oddly strange. Never did he think that he’d even see her again after he’d graduated, but here he was - with her in his passenger seat. He couldn’t help but steal glances of her every now and then, almost checking to see if this whole situation was real. For just a small moment, he thought what they’d be doing was a little over the top, but that moment ended shortly.

He parked into the car park of the salon and exited from the car, once again opening the passenger door for Yuri. ”Come on then.” He led her towards the salon and walked inside, instantly being greeted with hellos by the ladies at the desk.

”We have an appointment with Gyeong-su,” Jae-hoon spoke and the lady nodded her head, motioning them to the waiting room. Though before they got the chance to sit down, a man with long straight hair and stylish attire approached them - ”Ahh, Jae-hoon! I’ve heard a lot about you from Ha-eun, it’s great meeting you in person.” Gyeong-su had a large grin plastered on his face as he clapped his hands together. ”I take it this is Yuri, the friend that desperately needs a makeover?” His eyes set on Yuri as he spoke, immediately assessing her from head to toe - his hands making strange movements in the air as he did so. With a tut, he shook his head and began to guide Yuri by the shoulders for her makeover.

”I’ll be here.” Jae-hoon chided with a small chuckle before seating himself in the waiting room.

Flowers. God, could he get anymore romantic? "Thanks, I didn't expect you to be this type of guy. I like them though" She extended a slender hand to grab the flowers, taking them so that she could focus on something other than him. Even though she didn't like Jae-hoon, she still felt really shy because it was her first date in 22 years so it was a big deal. He seemed pretty comfortable though, probably because he was used to it. The whole dating scene was completely foriegn to Yuri and she didn't know if she could act like his girlfriend and manage to pass. She was beyond clumsy and a terrible liar.

"I'm guessing you won't tell me what's planned for the day?" She asked, sneaking a glance towards him. It was kind of intimidating to be walking across campus next to one of the 'crown jewels' if you will, of the college. Jae-hoon had left a permanent impression on the students and the girls were desperate to see him whenever he dropped by the school. Yuri felt self concious and hid her face as much as she could, not really wanting people to see that she was the one he was taking to his car. That'd cause all sorts of problems. "Are you sure it's okay to spend that much money on me? I mean I know I don't look good or anything, but I feel like you're going to buy a lot of things that I won't use..."

Yuri felt really guilty and almost bad for his family and him. Jae-hoon was spending a lot of time
money on her, but she only acted as if she cared about the money. Which she did, but it was still difficult for her to accept all of the things he was doing for her. She'd have to pay him back by being the perfect fake girlfriend. She almost gasped at the expensive car she was led to. "Wow, I knew you were wealthy but this is just..." Yuri felt incredibly poor as she got into the car, not wanting to even touch anything, as if she'd be getting it dirty.

The conversation was a bit awkward but it was better than absolute silence. She mostly kept her gaze trained on the passing scenery, not wanting to look at the older man since she was sure he'd call her out for staring. Even if they were on a date, he was still Jae-hoon. The drive wasn't too long, and as soon as they arrived, Yuri knew she'd get ripped apart. Rich people were scary, and being a poor girl with messy hair and little fashion sense, she'd be eaten alive. Yuri's usual sassy attitude turned into one of a mouse. She hung back and allowed Jae-hoon to do all the talking and she just hoped that she didn't have to get embarrassed. But she was.

The stylist that came out and talked to the chaebol and she instantly shot daggers at him. "Desperately needs help? Wow, thanks Jae-hoon" Yuri's face was red, but this time it was from annoyance. Leave it to a guy like him to describe her like that. She practically threw her scarf at him before she walked with the tall man, complimenting his hair since it was really pretty in her opinion. She had little interest in making herself appear pretty or anything so she would just pull her hair back and hope for the best. Still, getting her hair washed was really nice, and the conversation was fun.

She laughed a lot and just talked to Gyeong-su, the whole thing being really relaxing. He made comments about her hair being really healthy for its length and Yuri just shook her head, feeling a bit shy since she rarely did anything to her hair. Split ends were trimmed and it was loosely curled, only for the experienced fingers to run though it, making it wavy and elegantly tumble down her shoulders. Her part changed to the left side and he managed to style her bangs so they were out of her face, most of her hair soon swept over her right shoulder.

The makeup was a bit different, but she didn't complain. Her eyebrows weren't really filled in, just brushed and touched up. Her skin didn't have many blemishes so a light bb cream was put on to even out her skin. Blush and highlighter were added, only enough to look natural. Gyeong-su seemed to be going for a sweet and romantic look. She didn't have much eyeshadow on either, the male using a very nude pink color just to bring out her eyes. Mascara was applied and then a tinted chapstick. It made her lips a sweet light pink color. Even she was surprised when she saw her reflection. Yuri thanked Gyeong-su repeatedly, bowing multiple times, which resulted in getting scolded for messing up her hair a bit.

Yuri was soon led back to the waiting room to meet up with Jae-hoon. She felt a bit shyer than before, especially because she didn't really dress up for any occasion. The stylist made a comment or two about the work, but she was more focused on the tennis shoes she was wearing. She wasn't really confident in herself, especially with someone like Jae-hoon being the one to be the judge of it. He seemed to be such an experienced guy in her opinion, she was positive that she wasn't his type, even when wearing makeup.
kim yuri

Users who are viewing this thread

Back