• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ โ€” ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
!!!!
i have my things on a google doc and iโ€™m not home but i shall be soon to post some thangssssssssssss!
also ya girl spent hours finding a new name for her character but in the end decided on an irish origin agshdhsjsksllss

My character is up!
tumblr_nshp2dKcyr1utmzuco1_500.gifv

So I ended up editing and putting Rini's sheet into an actual code since I felt left out

BUT YAY I'M DONE!

AAAAHH
I AM A-SCREAMING.
BUT I FINISHEDDDDDD!
MEET YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS AINE ISLA MACCARTHY !
wwwwoooooooo !! adfajdhadjad (( the information regarding isla and her parents and sisters havent been filled out, but theyre up !! ))

iโ€™ve been super busy today and iโ€™m finally getting the chance to sit down and read through all your lovely characters!

the deadline is in exactly 42 minutes!

I love how rpnation refused to give me any notifications of this thread until now. (;ยฌ_ยฌ)

Also, I am super EXCITED!?!?! Everyone's characters are so beautifully-written, LIKEโ€• I love them all!!! โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

coming in here to say that i love everyone's characters regardless and i truly wish everyone the best of luck!

Ugh, I want to read everyone's characters so bad. I'm sure they're all amazing ๐Ÿ’™

the deadline has officially approached and the sign-ups are now c l o s e d.

[ weldherwings weldherwings erised erised erzulie erzulie .chxrryette. .chxrryette. blackout blackout deer deer geminiy geminiy Xed Xed ShadyAce ShadyAce Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy nymphadora. nymphadora. Athens Athens .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ yousmelldead yousmelldead fei fei ]

thank you all for taking the time to apply for masked. i have yet to read through all the characters, but from what i have seen and read so far they are all truly amazing! honestly, i wish i could take you all on. please be patient and stick around until i announce the accepted characters. i apologise in advance to anybody that doesn't make it, this doesn't necessarily mean that your character was not good, but i am indeed looking for diverse characters that i believe will be a great addition to the plot and stick out the most to me! as most of you are all good friends to me, please don't take it to heart if i do not choose you, it definitely is a difficult decision asdkjas.

[ low fidelity low fidelity diablita diablita ]

you guys didn't make it in timeee, but thank you for taking interest regardless! c:

Good luck everybody, Iโ€™m kindaโ€™ scared because Iโ€™ve never been in a non first come first serve roleplay ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sorry for the delay y'all. i've been hella busy in real and genuinely struggling to choose between all the lovely characters! >.<

i apologise for the wait, i have been incredibly busy in real life but the applicants have now been chosen!
thank you all for your patience and i'm sorry to everyone else that didn't make it, it truly was a hard decision to make.

prince of osmurg - erised erised
prince of beflaurus - .chxrryette. .chxrryette.
prince of graile - Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
prince of wheso - weldherwings weldherwings

princess of alfaria - constellation constellation
princess of sleynia - deer deer
princess of zesna - ShadyAce ShadyAce
princess of atrya - erzulie erzulie

a discord link will be sent out soon! c:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back