• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ โ€” ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah! Iโ€™m late to the tea party! Hello all!

also ah forgot to say, thea is finally up! kinda played around and changed her faceclaim and name but sometimes thats how it be ๐Ÿฅฐ

wait i thought i'd dropped in here to say hello but apparently not?? so hello everyone!! loving the sheets (and the codes!! ugh i love all you talented people) so far!

finally got anastasia up! now i can begin reading through all the lovely characters. super excited c:

*BREATHES* I live! โ™ก

Finally finished my baby boi. ;w;
Kinda digging his mother's concept (or should I say, the female-version of Gordon Ramsey).

i genuinely thought today was thursday so i said there was two days left till the deadline but in reality, there's only one ?? someone p l s slap me
BUT YEAH, around twenty hours left c:

as per request, the deadline has been pushed 24 hours! the sign ups will now close on sunday at 10:00 pm gmt. c:

All I have left is Micah's history and family then I'm done. I'm excited to get him finished

I have the character sheet finished and I changed up the code to match my color palette so now I just have to paste everything in (:

me: sees deadline notification and begins to sweat
also me: wait I finished my cs like years ago wtf

me: sees deadline notification and begins to sweat
also me: wait I finished my cs like years ago wtf
when you panic as the deadline approaches but realise youโ€™re the only one that applied for the role

same energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back