• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ โ€” ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

constellation

๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹
[class=border]height: 400px; width: 600px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=container]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 400px;[/class] [class=hidden]position: absolute; left: 50px; width: 500px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=button]position: absolute; height: 400px; width: 50px; line-height: 400px; text-align: center; display: flex; justify-content: center;[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; height: 50px; width: 50px; font-size: 50px; color: black; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; opacity: 0;[/class] [class=box]position: absolute; height: 400px; width: 2000px; top: 0; left: 0px; transition: 2s all ease;[/class] [class=mainbox]position: absolute; height: 400px; width: 500px;[/class] [class=show]opacity: 1; z-index: 1;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; top: 0; left: 10px; height: 400px; line-height: 80px; font-size: 80px; width: 500px; text-align: center; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; color: black;[/class] [class=subhead]position: absolute; top: 0; height: 100px; line-height: 80px; font-size: 80px; width: 500px; text-align: center; color: black;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; left: 60px; top: 110px; height: 260px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; color: black;[/class] [class=firstletter]width: 383px; text-align: center; display: block; padding: 12px 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; background: #000000; color: #fff1d0; font-size: 14px;[/class]
[div class=border][div class=container][div class=hidden][div class=box][div class="mainbox mainbox1"][div class=title]you are hereby invited to...
the masked ball
[/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

IT'S ME. IT'S ME,
RUNNING INTO THIS OOC LIKE:
giphy.gif

BUT ALSO ME SEEING MASKED BALL:
6820047.gif

watch me sob as i make my placeholder code all on my phone cause the power is still out but I donโ€™t wanna miss out

i made it as soon as I got on the road this morning cause itโ€™s literally the only time my phone can charge thanks to our power being out all week T.T

IT'S ME. IT'S ME,
RUNNING INTO THIS OOC LIKE:
giphy.gif

BUT ALSO ME SEEING MASKED BALL:
6820047.gif

ssff i-
y r u so cute ??

watch me sob as i make my placeholder code all on my phone cause the power is still out but I donโ€™t wanna miss out

bruh
that code is pretty freakin awesome tho

eeek my placeholder is up?? it's kind of ugly but victoria pedretti is wife so it cancels out. honestly so nervous and excited for this!! competition is tight and you all are lovely but this has just got me so pumpeddd

oooo i'm so excited for this c': everyone's characters look lovely so far

ooh cruci whatcha doin with that strawberry ...
oh well, you see. . . . strawberries are very very romantic and i'd love to seduce you and your character thank you.

deer deer โ€” this ooc has been blessed by your presence, thank u ๐Ÿฅฐ
oh my goshhhh, you flattering meee , thats all you bby!

i made it as soon as I got on the road this morning cause itโ€™s literally the only time my phone can charge thanks to our power being out all week T.T
i can't imagine the stress but also ultimate ugh things have been for the past week for you. i'm sending all my good vibes to you and i hope you get your electricity back, and your phone charge plus wifi!

ssff i-
y r u so cute ??
!!!! you're a gemini like me and because of that you're CUTE AS F toooo!

Hello everyone!!!! How are you guys doing? โ™ฅ
hello!! i'm doing well ! how are you doing?
i'm also dreading the fact that my break is o v e r , bleh

oooo i'm so excited for this c': everyone's characters look lovely so far
aaaa! can't wait to see ur chara!!

Throwing my existential crisis over here trying to choose a role, but here we are hoping not to die in the attempt
u can't do that without me, wthecc

I posted claire. she was really fun to create, this is such a cool plotline!

geminiy geminiy โ€” totally can't wait to sit down and read claire! and thank you ๐Ÿ’“

Xed Xed โ€” welcome welcome c:

wow i'm like genuinely excited to make my character, but first i have to make my code and i am not excited in any way shape or form for that

blackout blackout โ€” this is such a b i g mood, i feel u on that ๐Ÿ™ƒ but ALSO super excited to see what u create !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back