• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy | ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€-๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—† ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–ฎ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡! |

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven โ€œNevermore.โ€
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hello there!

โŠน I'm End! I've been roleplaying for many years, on and off hiatus. It's been a while since I've been in a long-term roleplay, so I wish to find a partner here! I'm currently on my three-week break from classes, and I am temporarily out of work, so I have lots of free time on my hands! Below is what I have in mind for a plot!

• โŠน I am looking for a semi-literate to literate partner who can write 3+ meaty paragraphs, someone who can collaborate with me during the planning process, and someone who is able to move the plot forward in the roleplay!

โŠน Please be over 18. I happen to be 21 myself, so it's just personal comfort, y'know?

โŠน I am looking for something long-term! Quarantine has given me a lot of free time, so what better to do than roleplay! I am very OOC friendly, and I love to talk about things besides roleplay as well!

โŠน If you're interested, please don't respond on this thread, and instead send a DM stating a little about your character/powers, as well as any ideas you may have!

โŠน I promise I'm not strict, I'm just looking for someone I can click with, and a roleplay that I can invest myself in! I love to talk about our characters out of roleplay too, and maybe create a playlist, moodboard, or just make up some scenarios that I could see being a headcanon for our characters!

Tl;dr: Hello, I'm End! I am looking for a long-term, literate role-play partner! The basics of the plot is superpowers with a twist. Please send a dm if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back