• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven โ€œNevermore.โ€
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[div style="width:90%;background-image:url(https://www.goodfreephotos.com/albums/astrophotography/nebula-and-stars-in-the-galaxy.jpg);background-attachment:fixed;border:outset 3px #202020;"] [div style="width:0px;height:0px;"]

[/div][div style="background-attachment:fixed;"][div style="text-align:left;width:80%;background-color:rgb(2, 0, 37);border-width:5px;border-style:ridge;border-color:rgb(32, 32, 32);padding:10px;"][div style="text-align:center;"][div style="text-align:left;"][div style="color: #fff"]Plot:
Set in modern times, powers had just been introduced into society, causing chaos to arise.

Muse A has the power over fire. They can make it appear out of thin air and manipulate it to their will...if they can figure out how to get a hold of their powers. They have a bit of a cold personality, yet there is a soft spot for the people they care about. Being it on purpose or on accident, they end up setting a few things on fire in their wake.

Muse B has the power over ice. They too can make it appear and manipulate it, but they don't know much about how to use these powers either. They try to be a good person towards other people, but they can have a bit of a short-temper at times as well. They try to help people out as often as they can.

One night the two end up running into each other, and things can go from there! Eventually I want them to be forced to stay together, despite their conflicting personalities, because drama~

I can't get enough of enemies to lovers, so I hope this plot ends up being fun! Feel free to contribute your ideas as well!

Also! I will be playing a girl in this, but you are free to choose which powers your character has as well as what gender you would like to be as well! I would like there to be some romance and drama because I live for it! ;>

Requirements:
Literacy, meaning that you go into great detail/description with your posts!
Length, something along the lines of four or so paragraphs would be nice. I would like something to reply to, after all! ;>
Long-term, I'm hoping for this to last a good while!
Also, it would be great if you could write a starter! I apologize in advance, as I am not good at starting off! ^^"

DM if you're interested, and we can go from there! c;[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
hihi! just wanted to let you know that your text is kind of hard to read for light-mode users since the default text is black! you could try adding color: #fff into your div to make it visible for anyone :) or any bright colour really!

Omg thank you! You're a life saver!!! <3 I have like everything on dark mode nowadays, and I'm glad to be able to reach out to both light and dark mode users, so thanks again for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back