.π–˜π–†π–›π–Žπ–”π–—π–˜.

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=container]margin: auto; height: 400px; width: 450px;[/class] [class=leftborder]position: absolute; height: 400px; width: 55px; background-color: #007944; border-top-left-radius: 60px; border-bottom-left-radius: 60px;[/class] [class=homebutton]position: absolute; top: 150px; z-index: 50; background-color: white; height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; border: 15px solid #007944; line-height: 77px; font-size: 42px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px #71a95a; color: #010038; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=main]position: absolute; margin-left: 55px; height: 400px; width: 345px; background-color: #71a95a;[/class] [class=tabs]position: absolute; margin-left: 400px; width: 40px; height: 160px; padding: 20px 0; background-color: #007944; border-top-right-radius: 25px; border-bottom-right-radius: 25px;[/class] [class=tab]height: 40px; width: 40px; line-height: 37px; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=chosentab]font-size: 20px; color: #293a80; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=chosenhome]color: #010038; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=tape]position: absolute; z-index: 2; width: 100px; height: 20px; top: 40px; left: 45px; background-color: #293a80; opacity: 0.7; transform: rotate(-40deg);[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; margin: 315px 0 0 75px; width: 250px; height: 50px; font-size: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 900; letter-spacing: -2px; color: #293a80; text-shadow: 2px 2px #007944;[/class] [class=paper]position: absolute; margin: 30px 0 0 75px; width: 250px; height: 340px; background-color: white;[/class] [class=subtitle]padding: 8px; height: 33px; width: 120px; background-color: #010038; position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: 45px; left: 132px; font-size: 25px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #007944; font-weight: bold; line-height: 30px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 79px; left: 16px; width: 220px; height: 246px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; padding-right: 5px; color: #010038;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 15px); height: 246px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=heading]font-size: 15px; font-weight: 700; color: #007944; display: inline; text-shadow: 2px 2px #dcffcc;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #293a80; font-size: 20px; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=homebutton state=hover] color: #293a80; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=homebutton on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent5 addClass chosenhome removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4[/script]
[div class=container][div class=leftborder][div class="homebutton chosenhome"]
[/div] [div class=main][div class="tabsContent tabsContent5"][div class=tape][/div]
[div class=title]Saviors[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the plot[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll]the kingdom of animalik is under siege. not much is known about the enemy, and the situation is dire. as such, the king and queen made a drastic decision: send a group of teenagers, including their daughter, to another dimension so the kingdom may be given the chance. however, there was an error in the spell used to transport these teens, and instead of remembering their purpose, their memories were completely erased. they were "reincarnated" in our world, with no idea of their other selves. at least, they had no idea. now, with things so desperate in animalik, they are approached by emissaries from their world - emissaries that spark vague memories of their lives before. but these are no emissaries - they are talking animals. see, in animalik, everyone has a chosen companion, an animal they train to help them in their work and be their lifelong friend. these companions have bided their time, watching over their masters, waiting for the right moment to approach and inform these teens of their destinies. and now that they know their fate, they must achieve their goal and save their kingdom.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the rules[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=heading]#1[/div] respect fellow players. i dunno why there's been so much drama lately (in everything i've been in, at least), but we're not having that here, capiche? treat the other players like human beings, please, and if you have a problem, bring it up to me or to them. if you're a jerk, you're out. simple as that. [div class=heading]#2[/div] follow rpn rules. i mean. that's a given. [div class=heading]#3[/div] i am the gm. what i say goes - i have the right to reject a character if i see fit. i have a right to ask you to leave the roleplay. basically, don't be a wackjob about what i say/do and don't try to run my thing, okay? [gosh, i've been so negative... what happened this past month... T_T ] [div class=heading]#4[/div] this will be detailed. as such, i expect character sheets to be detailed as well. the minimum for in character posts is 2-3 paragraphs. if your cs isn't detailed, i won't be able to trust that your posts will be, too. [div class=heading]#5[/div] romance is okay. encouraged, even. but please make sure the other person is okay with it. and don't turn the rp into a 1x1 of you and the love interest - it ain't all about you. [div class=heading]#6[/div] keep me updated. please don't just disappear off the face of the planet. let me know if you'll be gone. let me know if you're sick or something. don't leave me hanging. if you do, i'll be forced to replace you. or kill your character. kinda depends. [div class=heading]#7[/div] please read everything. i don't know about you, but i like it when someone reads everything i took a while to type. so. if you could do that, that'd be great. some of your questions might even be answered here! (whoaaaa! crazy, right?) [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the info[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll]hello, everyone! i did it again (oops!) and couldn't hold back my ideas. this was a story idea i had a while ago that i never actually developed, and i decided to see if anyone else would be into this! so in case it wasn't too clear from the plot summary, there will be a group of teens who have been raised in our world. however, they are originally from another dimension, the kingdom of animalik, which sort of resembles a steampunk world, if that makes sense. (except i'm also really bad at steampunk anything so...) in this world, everyone has an animal companion, including our characters. so technically speaking everyone who joins will be playing two characters : the main one and then their companions. these companions were not affected by the error in the spell that caused the teens to be reincarnated instead of simply transported, hence their ability to tell our characters their origins. okay, now that that's been established, i would like to point out there will be realistic face-claims in this. also, this is not first come, first serve. there will be "applications" for the different roles, and i will choose the best ones for each role. (it will be a hard decision because it always is.) alright, i think that's it for now![/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the roles[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=heading]the princess.[/div] the heir to the other dimension's kingdom, who was born with an inherent magical power that allows her to protect her subjects. in this world, she's not a princess - in fact, to look at her, you wouldn't think she's one at all. she isn't popular, and she certainly doesn't have the wealth to be royalty. chosen companion: chinchilla | status: open [div class=heading]the maid.[/div] the princess's closest confidante who catered to the princess's every whim. she was sent with the princess to keep an eye on her, but due to the error in the spell, that didn't work out so well... in this world, the maid is the princess. she's popular and rich, and she certainly wouldn't be caught dead serving the least popular girl in school. chosen companion: rabbit | status: open [div class=heading]the mechanic.[/div] the kingdom's technology may not have been as advanced as our world's, but what mechanical devices it does use requires a mechanic. that is this young man, who was the best mechanic in the kingdom. he was sent in case the princess needed some technological assistance. in this world, he's a computer geek. he knows nothing about fixing cars... or does he? chosen companion: hedgehog | status: open [div class=heading]the knight.[/div] he was the youngest and highest achieving knight protecting the royal family. the king and queen were considering him as a match for their daughter, and he would've accepted it, if only for the status it would give him. in this world, he's a jock, dating the Maid, and he fancies himself in love with her. he couldn't do much more than punch someone, let alone fight with a sword. chosen companion: dog | status: open [div class=heading]the scribe.[/div] she was the apprentice to the keeper of records in the castle. since she spent most of her time in the library, she read nearly all the books in there. in this world, she's a musician. she's in every musical ensemble in school and she's aiming to be someone like yo-yo ma or kenny g, famous for her instruments. chosen companion: cat | status: open [div class=heading]the wizard.[/div] very few people in the kingdom were capable of using magic outside of the royal family, but the wizard was the most talented of these. he was key to getting the group to our world in the first place. the mistake in the spell was not caused by him. in this world, he's a party boy. the only magic he believes in is the power of alcohol. chosen companion: mouse | status: taken [div class=heading]the healer.[/div] the kingdom's foremost expert in medicine and healing magic, the healer was the apprentice to the king and queen's personal physician. in this world, the healer is an ap student set on becoming a doctor, but it's not exactly what he wants... his family does. chosen companion: fox | status: open [div class=heading]the seer.[/div] imbued with the power of foresight, the seer was born to serve the king and queen and warn them of impending danger. but because her visions went dark, she was unable to warn them of what endangered their kingdom. in this world, she's considered crazy. she's been having dreams of another world... but little does everyone know that that world does indeed exist. chosen companion: sugar glider | status: open[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div]

I am stuck between wanting to apply for the Scribe or the Seer. Cause on the one hand...cat and books....and music. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND....I love a good prophetess and baby sugar glider. ahhh.

Can I get uhhhhg mobile friendly version

I'm sorry but for some reason the code won't let me put anything in a spoiler anywhere NEAR it so I'll just have to put it here.

the kingdom of animalik is under siege. not much is known about the enemy, and the situation is dire. as such, the king and queen made a drastic decision: send a group of teenagers, including their daughter, to another dimension so the kingdom may be given the chance.

however, there was an error in the spell used to transport these teens, and instead of remembering their purpose, their memories were completely erased. they were "reincarnated" in our world, with no idea of their other selves.

at least, they had no idea. now, with things so desperate in animalik, they are approached by emissaries from their world - emissaries that spark vague memories of their lives before. but these are no emissaries - they are talking animals. see, in animalik, everyone has a chosen companion, an animal they train to help them in their work and be their lifelong friend. these companions have bided their time, watching over their masters, waiting for the right moment to approach and inform these teens of their destinies.

and now that they know their fate, they must achieve their goal and save their kingdom.

#1 respect fellow players. i dunno why there's been so much drama lately (in everything i've been in, at least), but we're not having that here, capiche? treat the other players like human beings, please, and if you have a problem, bring it up to me or to them. if you're a jerk, you're out. simple as that.

#2[ follow rpn rules. i mean. that's a given.

#3 i am the gm. what i say goes - i have the right to reject a character if i see fit. i have a right to ask you to leave the roleplay. basically, don't be a wackjob about what i say/do and don't try to run my thing, okay? [gosh, i've been so negative... what happened this past month... T_T ]

#4 this will be detailed. as such, i expect character sheets to be detailed as well. the minimum for in character posts is 2-3 paragraphs. if your cs isn't detailed, i won't be able to trust that your posts will be, too.

#5 romance is okay. encouraged, even. but please make sure the other person is okay with it. and don't turn the rp into a 1x1 of you and the love interest - it ain't all about you.

#6 keep me updated. please don't just disappear off the face of the planet. let me know if you'll be gone. let me know if you're sick or something. don't leave me hanging. if you do, i'll be forced to replace you. or kill your character. kinda depends.

#7 please read everything. i don't know about you, but i like it when someone reads everything i took a while to type. so. if you could do that, that'd be great. some of your questions might even be answered here! (whoaaaa! crazy, right?)

hello, everyone! i did it again (oops!) and couldn't hold back my ideas. this was a story idea i had a while ago that i never actually developed, and i decided to see if anyone else would be into this!

so in case it wasn't too clear from the plot summary, there will be a group of teens who have been raised in our world. however, they are originally from another dimension, the kingdom of animalik, which sort of resembles a steampunk world, if that makes sense. (except i'm also really bad at steampunk anything so...) in this world, everyone has an animal companion, including our characters. so technically speaking everyone who joins will be playing two characters : the main one and then their companions. these companions were not affected by the error in the spell that caused the teens to be reincarnated instead of simply transported, hence their ability to tell our characters their origins.

okay, now that that's been established, i would like to point out there will be realistic face-claims in this. also, this is not first come, first serve. there will be "applications" for the different roles, and i will choose the best ones for each role. (it will be a hard decision because it always is.)

alright, i think that's it for now!

the princess.
the heir to the other dimension's kingdom, who was born with an inherent magical power that allows her to protect her subjects. in this world, she's not a princess - in fact, to look at her, you wouldn't think she's one at all. she isn't popular, and she certainly doesn't have the wealth to be royalty.
chosen companion: chinchilla | status: open

the maid.
the princess's closest confidante who catered to the princess's every whim. she was sent with the princess to keep an eye on her, but due to the error in the spell, that didn't work out so well... in this world, the maid is the princess. she's popular and rich, and she certainly wouldn't be caught dead serving the least popular girl in school.
chosen companion: rabbit | status: open

the mechanic.
the kingdom's technology may not have been as advanced as our world's, but what mechanical devices it does use requires a mechanic. that is this young man, who was the best mechanic in the kingdom. he was sent in case the princess needed some technological assistance. in this world, he's a computer geek. he knows nothing about fixing cars... or does he?
chosen companion: hedgehog | status: open

the knight.
he was the youngest and highest achieving knight protecting the royal family. the king and queen were considering him as a match for their daughter, and he would've accepted it, if only for the status it would give him. in this world, he's a jock, dating the Maid, and he fancies himself in love with her. he couldn't do much more than punch someone, let alone fight with a sword.
chosen companion: dog | status: open

the scribe.
she was the apprentice to the keeper of records in the castle. since she spent most of her time in the library, she read nearly all the books in there. in this world, she's a musician. she's in every musical ensemble in school and she's aiming to be someone like yo-yo ma or kenny g, famous for her instruments.
chosen companion: cat | status: open

the wizard.
very few people in the kingdom were capable of using magic outside of the royal family, but the wizard was the most talented of these. he was key to getting the group to our world in the first place. the mistake in the spell was not caused by him. in this world, he's a party boy. the only magic he believes in is the power of alcohol.
chosen companion: mouse | status: taken

the healer.
the kingdom's foremost expert in medicine and healing magic, the healer was the apprentice to the king and queen's personal physician. in this world, the healer is an ap student set on becoming a doctor, but it's not exactly what he wants... his family does.
chosen companion: fox | status: open

the seer.
imbued with the power of foresight, the seer was born to serve the king and queen and warn them of impending danger. but because her visions went dark, she was unable to warn them of what endangered their kingdom. in this world, she's considered crazy. she's been having dreams of another world... but little does everyone know that that world does indeed exist.
chosen companion: sugar glider | status: open

Users who are viewing this thread