• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐•บ๐–’๐–“๐–Ž๐–†} ~ OOC

Haha I was moreso referring to Ajax and Selene's cat and mouse game, but Ajax wanting to 'collect' as many beautiful women as he can is just him being a selfish brute. :P He's like a crow attracted to shiny things.

Thats kinda funny xD I cant wait for Ajax to try and swoon Eva when she is working only for her to deadpan stare at him for a moment and just give a small smile "You can court me once I am finished with my task. Not time must be wasted... no no... no time at all. I am busy, have been for two days now. I am glad we don't need to sleep much, I guess in a way its great otherwise I don-" Eva pauses for a second as she takes out an organ she is harvesting from a bolted down and living Boneskin. "Still alive... wonderful... next the liver... well what is now the liver."

I feel Eva may even creep out Ajax as she gets into these moods when she is working. Which is normally while she isolates herself unless someone is willing to be her assistant.

I'll get a post up for you tomorrow. Apologies, I've been a tad under the weather and sleeping a lot.

Hello everyone. I apologize, but thereโ€™s been a development with my family IRL and Iโ€™ll be taking a hiatus for at least a week. The game will resume when I return. I appreciate you understanding. Thank you.

Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Phayne Phayne IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat sprouhtt sprouhtt Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae Hello all! I'm back from my little hiatus. Everything is smooth again IRL, and I'm eager to continue our story. I'll post relatively soon, and if anyone needs to get a post in as well I encourage it, if you all are still interested. :)

Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Phayne Phayne ill respond to Eva once Eldris steps in, since she's now made her presence known to both him and Winona.

Oh my lort! I will make a post tomorrow. I literally havenโ€™t been on here in a while, college is the death of me haha.

sorry! mothspit mothspit
All good, just glad to see you're still interested haha!

Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back