• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖁𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖙 𝕺𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖆} ~ OOC

mothspit

ɖɛʍօռ ȶօ ֆօʍɛ, ǟռɢɛʟ ȶօ օȶɦɛʀֆ
Hi everyone!

So, we'll be started the game shortly since we now have 5 of you here. I was going to wait for a 6th person provided they presented me a sheet in time but, that has not happened unfortunately. So, here we are! Welcome to my little morbid family!

Some things to note: If you've forgotten my posting requirements, take a look at the Guidelines tab of the interest check. Additionally, if there are any scenes/ideas you have that you'd like to see happen, DM me and we might be able to collaborate on that front! When the game begins, remember that a lot of what gets uncovered is up to you. I have certain storybeats that, when discovered, will trigger major plot events. Notice anything weird? Maybe you should investigate. :hornstongue;

We will begin shortly, within the next hour or so. I'm just doing some last-minute editing to our opening scene. :)

Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae Phayne Phayne Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat sprouhtt sprouhtt

Let's see some posts today! I'll be around all day to make replies. :)

great posts so far everyone!!! i'll be a bit busy today so ill send out replies tomorrow :)

Phayne Phayne Even though Eva pushed past him you are still free to stop her and such. Its just in her personality to push past people in her way if she isn't in the mood to deal with their questioning especially when she has a feeling they aren't supposed to be there.

No problem. Just had to do a late night shift stocktake, knackered at the moment. Will get a post up tomorrow night.

No problem. Just had to do a late night shift stocktake, knackered at the moment. Will get a post up tomorrow night.

Well, here is Eldris's chance to see whats in the room compliments of a bumbling Eva. If she didn't have such a weird personality she'd of asked Eldris for help finding her lab but I still wanted Eldris to be able to get in on this little screw up of hers and I didn't know how to do it any other way since they were both ending up in the same area.

Some things came up today, I will try to have a post up but its left me feeling terrible. Sadly though when it comes to rivalry's, Eva isn't the type to put up with them. She wont play her hand on anything for some time. Eva isn't as into Ajax as he probably thinks, shes wholly into her work and will do whats needed to be able to continue that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back