• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π•Ίπ–•π–•π–”π–˜π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–˜ π•¬π–™π–™π–—π–†π–ˆπ–™ | Magical School Roleplay

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello to anyone reading this! Currently, I've got a big urge to do something original and non-fandom and it led me down the path of fantasy because of a few things I recently watched. Anyway, I was hoping to do something with the following elements:

• Mages: As the name implies, this will take place in a magical school. It doesn't have to operate as a normal school and we can easily build our own with set rules, how it looks, and what magic is allowed and banned. Though both of our characters must be mages in one way or another.
  • School / College: We can draw inspiration from places such as Harry Potter, Skyrim, and The Witcher, and any other magical work that has a school for this, I just really like the idea of characters running around at night in a school to see each other. They could also get themselves into shenanigans at the school with teachers and going into places they shouldn't be.
  • Opposite Elements: I am weak for pairings where the ships are opposites in some major way. While I would love to do a fire and ice mage, I can compromise and do other opposing elements/magic like a healing and necromancer mage, or an electric/shock mage with a water mage, and so forth.
  • Romance: While not a necessity, I would absolutely love if our characters could have a romance between them. It doesn't have to be rushed in any way and can be a slow burn, especially if they're opposites, but I would love for romance to be in it eventually.
  • External Conflict: I don't want romance to be the main focus on the plot, it gets a little stale after a while so I would love to throw in an external/bigger conflict going on. We can discuss and work this out between us but perhaps an enemy or a threat to their world and a group of mages have to work together to take it down.
As for pairings, I have no problem if it's M/M, M/F, or F/F. I lean a bit more towards doing male characters, but I have no problem whipping up a female either!

I consider myself to be literate and do 3 to 5 paragraphs per response, I can write up to 1k words for responses. This doesn't happen that much, however, and I personally don't like very strong and extensive responses as they're mostly filled up with fluff. If we can reach a middle where it's both full of useful content that pushes the story forward and is long, that would be amazing.

As for face claims, I can do either real or nonreal face claims. I lean a bit more towards real but I don't have a preference.

All that being said, I hope this interests someone else! Just leave a comment or message me if you are! : )

Yo I'd be 100% down for something like this! I would love to include some romance, preferably mlm if your down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back