• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•―𝖔 π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–†π–— π–™π–π–Š π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–“π–Œ? - Les MisΓ©rables Role play

LadybirdMooch

space baby.
Okay, so I don't really have any type of requirement for like...a ship or whatever, but I do really want to do something maybe after the entire Revolution, maybe go through the characters' feelings and emotions, PTSD and the like? I just really want to do something with this beautiful play and movie, and I'm really okay with you playing any character, maybe doing something totally in a different world of Les Mis. I really don't care, I just want to do something LMAO.

Requirements:
- Must post at least once a week
- Post must be at least two chunky paragraphs
- Partner must be 16+
- Prior knowledge of Les Mis

What you can expect from me:
+ Posts once a week, if not more
+ Ditch friendly
+ At least 3 paragraphs
+ Knowledge of the play in itself, and base knowledge of the revolution
+ Moodboards, theme songs, color schemes, the like

It can totally be within PM threads or in a new thread, however I am not comfortable with taking it off-site. Thanks for reading!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back