• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•ž/π•ž | π’Šβ€™π’—π’† π’ˆπ’π’•π’•π’‚ π’ˆπ’ 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’

the winter soldier

i’ve gotta go see about a girl β€” will h ✩
ABE’s M/M SEARCH

hey everybody, abe here.
i have been writing on and off for about 8 years so have a bit of experience with it. i’m currently cravings some m/m plots as that is the only orientation i play
summer is coming up so i will be online a lot more than usual and would love some more threads to pass the time !! i’m currently 18 years of age and in the british timezome, but usually stay up late so don’t worry if you’re from across the pond.
lowercase intentional.

i’m looking for
β€’ i am 18, so preferably similar age
β€’ be friends outside the thread !!
β€’ at least 1-4 paragraphs per post
β€’ if you want to play a more effeminate male that’s totally fine !!
β€’ that’s about it i am not that picky ahah

tv and film
β€’ the end of the f***ing world
β€’ haunting of hill house
β€’ 80s-99s films !!
β€” the lost boys
β€” breakfast club
β€” MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO
β€” GOOD WILL HUNTING
β€” DEAD POET SOCIETY
β€” I love you to death
β€” stand by me
β€” (basically any tbh)
β€’
american horror story (season 1&3)

supernaturals
β€’ ghosts
β€’ witches/warlocks
β€’ vampires

life
β€’ road trip (concept)
β€’ battle of the bands (concept)

misc.
β€’ honestly anything if you’d just like to ask !!
β€’ ya novels too

please post below if you’re interested !!

Last edited:
i'd be up for a roleplay concerning witches, something marvel related, or harry potter! pm me if you'd like.

I like Witches/Warlocks, Vampires and Crime and Gangs hit me up with what you'd like to do

Heyy, I'd be interested, if you're still looking! I am 18 years old, and I think our interests go together rather well. English is not my first language, though, so if that's a problem, it's all good!

I love the 80-90s vibe (especially the 80s!), and I would totally be down for something set in that time period. I also really like the idea of a roadtrip.
+ I really really love call me by your name :''))
Also wondering if you have ever seen My Own Private Idaho?

If you wanna check my thread and see if there's anything you wanna do then I'm down to RP with you. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back