• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’ - interest check

tagging everyone who's commented on this & has yet to join or finish an application to make sure they're seeing the updates - quadratis quadratis bad wolf bad wolf JustJazzy JustJazzy ukiiyo ukiiyo enterelysium enterelysium TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord
new character submission deadline is friday, feb 14th at 9pm eastern time! (also we could use some male/masculine characters!)
edit: here's the
link to the joining page.

Last edited:
ukiiyo ukiiyo preferably, claim just one for now! but in the event we do need more after the closing deadline, iโ€™d be willing to let you take on a second role :-)

good question! and i've been working on applying for a male/masculine role so there shouldn't be all too many worries in that dept.

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord nope!!! the only limit is your imagination

edit: for everyone's reference, this is just a huge public school with as many clubs/teams as students can think of (like... within reason of a normal high school). i planned on this being located somewhere in the northeastern untied states, but i'll have more details soon (accepted members can also discuss them as a group?)

AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami i wanted six roles because i prefer small groups to larger ones, and iโ€™m currently limiting each person to one role so i can try an include as many people as possible.

AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami i wanted six roles because i prefer small groups to larger ones, and iโ€™m currently limiting each person to one role so i can try an include as many people as possible.
Got you. Only asking because it crossed my mind like โ€œoh the ruler would be dope with another ruler to play off.โ€ But completely understand, was just curious. Thanks

just two days left to complete joining applications before the deadline!! feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

how have I only just seen this today?!??
Iโ€™m on my mobile at the moment (meant to be having a nap loool) โ€” is the dark horse spot still available? Iโ€™d love to join as a male character but trying to figure out what role lol

weldherwings weldherwings all spots are technically still available, since iโ€™m not awarding roles to people on a first come, first serve basis. feel free to apply for anything!

I might personally need an extension???? Because today was supposed to be my day off aka the day Iโ€™d finish my character but now I have to go into work.

Iโ€™ll try and get the character finished when I get off work tonight though.

ukiiyo ukiiyo ok! i completely understand and i can grant you that extension. is saturday noon eastern time enough? otherwise name your time and it shouldnโ€™t be much of a problem.

ukiiyo ukiiyo ok! i completely understand and i can grant you that extension. is saturday noon eastern time enough? otherwise name your time and it shouldnโ€™t be much of a problem.
Maybe the night of Saturday? Mostly because I work during the afternoon. Like Iโ€™ll try and get everything finished tonight but in case I donโ€™t, I would probably need until Saturday night because Friday is going to be crazy at work DX

ukiiyo ukiiyo ok, no problem. is saturday 9pm eastern better for you?

there's now a little less than 24 hours before applications for this roleplay are due! remember - have 'em done by 9pm eastern time tomorrow (2/14)!

weldherwings weldherwings all spots are technically still available, since iโ€™m not awarding roles to people on a first come, first serve basis. feel free to apply for anything!
i was gonna look into 'the stoner' but then realised that its your character wee unless we can apply for that too?? if not that's all good :3

weldherwings weldherwings my initial thought was that i only planned on accepting only one character from each role. that being said, things can change. feel free to apply for whatever you want, and iโ€™ll see what i do with the cast.

Last edited:
okie doke, joining is officially CLOSED (unless youโ€™ve contacted me about an extension)!! i plan on reaching out to everyone regarding their status by sunday evening. watch your inboxes!

Got off work not too long ago so I will probably only have enough energy to have bullet points for my bio!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back